• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Casual College RP

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
Hello!

I've been feeling like doing something like this for some time now and since there aren't any threads like it (at least from what I've seen, here we are).
It will be a standard college RP with lots of characters and events to explore along the way.
There will be fluff, there will be drama and there might be just that bit of action as well.

Now, why is my proposal so... bland? Well, I decided to start fleshening the plot out once this gets enough interest with of course some ideas of your own as well (if you want to have some input).

There will be some guidelines for this though ( don't be scared):
> you can have as many characters as you want (as long as you can keep them active)
> this won't be a super fast RP, but there's no posting order if you are one of the faster ones so go ahead
> the posting length... yes, I know but I think this is kind of essential to keep myself interested in this RP: Minimum 250 words per post.

Interested? Give this a like or slap a comment below.

Last edited:
I really like this idea, and there's no character limit? Sold! I'm interested. I don't tend to count my posts by word, but by paragraph, but I'm pretty sure 3-6 paragraph posts tend to have more than 250 words, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back