• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Miss Dolly

That´s soooo Fetch~!
🦇Hello hello~🦇

1651463310389.gif

I see I’ve found a fellow lover of this fantastic series, marvelous~!

First off, lets get the usual info out of the way, huh?

My name is Emelie, age 27, from Sweden. I have been in the swing of roleplaying on and off for about 10 years now, consider myself a fairly decent writer. When it comes to the lovely art of roleplaying, I´m a pretty chill partner, though one rule I´m firm with is that my partner must be 20+ , that´s just what I´m most comfortable with. And considering we´re gonna dive into some dark shit here people, it´s gonna get messy. I need someone who can handle angst, drama, gore and dare I say it….the fluff and feels. Might as well add I only roleplay through PM´s on this site, that´s just how it is, darlings.

My post length may differ from 2 - 8 paragraphs, sometimes more if the inspo really hits home. Depends on what´s going on in life, what happens in our story, how my muse is doing, ya know? All I´m asking, is something to work with from my partner....preferably no one-liners, please? What are we gonna do with those, huh? Me no like, cease and desist!

I do try to post every other day, at the least once a week if things gets busy, and would love if I could be granted that in return. Of course, sometimes life happens, I understand completely, I myself have a full-time job and it gets hectic at times. Along with other roleplays on the side. Communicate with me, I am very understanding.

I adore OOC chats, where we can share our ideas and work on the plot, as well as get to know each other and just be silly together, no need to be shy.

Some romance in our story would be amazing btw, doesn´t have to be the main focus, but I´m a sucker for it. I´m comfortable with all ships, MxM, FxM, FxF. Both canon and OC´s are welcomed. Also, more than willing to double, triple, bring it!

Now then, on to why you even clicked on this~

I very recently discovered this fantastic marvel on Netflix, don’t ask how I could have been so ignorant until now. Naturally, I fell in love, the characters, the animation *chef kiss*, the story, the everything. So, of course, I couldn’t stay away, I need to roleplay this, I crave it~

I am very open for whatever ship you might have in mind, personally very drawn towards Alucard x Trevor at the moment because the dynamics of these two….all my love. But, I’m open for whatever! Anything with Dracula is also love….poor angsty boi.

Plots is something I prefer we come up with together, or maybe you already have something in mind? Hit me up! It can take place before, during or after the events of the show, an AU where Lisa never perished, whatever you wish~ Will add that my knowledge only stretches as far as the Netflix adaptation.

If this seems interesting to you, send me a PM and let’s create something great together! :33:

Take care out there, loves! 💜

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back