• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania: Champions of the sun (closed)

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
A roleplay for fans of both action and story!
Count Dracula, the man who had forsaken the gifts of god, and became one of the most horrific monsters of all, a vampire, has risen once again. You are a group of monster hunters going after the deadliest monster of them all! But if you want to get to Count Dracula you have to get through his Castle, and in each room of his Castle awaits one of his minions, who would like nothing more than to rip you apart. Make your way to the end and save the world from Draculas’ tyranny!

Only 5 may enter!

Last edited:
Alright I think I'd be interested in this. Have any other characters been made yet/is there a formatting for that?

I give my requirements for character sheets on the character sheet page, glad to have you!
Just saw that my bad! Are you wanting the hunters to know each other previously or just be meeting as they enter the castle? Also jw but are you playing any characters or functioning more as DM/narrator?

I’ve decided to have this be a first come first serve, if you want in, make a character in the character sheet page.

Last edited:
Hey. I've always wanted to be in a dark fantasy type rp so, hippity hoppity your last spot is now my property(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back