• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania, Anyone?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
The Year is 1476...
The Forces of Good have mysteriously begun to weaken.
Darkness encroaches upon the region of Wallachia...
Dracula, the King of Darkness has returned to wreak his vengeance upon mankind...
Four Heroes tied to the Vampire Lord are called to action, to end his reign of unholy terror once and for all...
Are YOU up to the task?

The-Return-of-Netflixs-Castlevania.jpg

Soooooo yeah! Flavor aside, I'm looking for a Castlevania RP! Specifically, one based off of thr plotline of Castlevania 3, Dracula's Curse (the game which the Netflix Anime series is based off of if you're more familiar with that). I'm looking for four players willing to participate in a narrative RP while I serve as a sort of pseudo DM, leading you along and playing the characters and enemies you meet along the way. When making your characters, I'm looking for four specific archetypes.

The Belmont Warrior [TAKEN BY KirienIsamu KirienIsamu ] - The Chosen Warrior, Destined to defeat Dracula. You are a member of the Belmont Clan of Demon Hunters, the wielder of the Vampire Killer whip called upon by destiny and the people of Wallachia to destroy Dracula once and for all.

The Wise Sage [TAKEN BY Epiphany Epiphany ] - A student of the forgotten ways of Magic, you are skilled in many different arcane teachings, using your magical talent and skills to aid the Belmont on their quest. The uneducated and fearful believe your magic comes from demonic practices, when in reality it is through hard work, research, and study that you gain your skill over the arcane.

The Child of Dracula [TAKEN BY Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- ] - Half Human, Half Vampire, you are a child of two worlds, forever at odds with your father, Dracula the Vampire Lord. Dracula wishes for you to return to him, joining him in wiping out the plague that is humanity once and for all. You see the good in humanity, honoring your human mother's dying wish for you to protect mankind from your father's rage.

The Cunning Thief - Be you a dashing rogue? A swarthy pirate? A wily con man? Recently freed from demonic possession, you are out for revenge, and to make a bit of coin. You join the party with the aim to make Dracula pay for turning you into a mindless slave of his...and being lauded as a demon killing hero certainly wouldn't hurt either!

Those are some character skeletons I whipped up based around the four main characters of Castlevania 3, Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belandes, Alucard, and Grant Danasty. Feel free to take your pick! They're first come first serve, though. Once enough interest is shown and all four roles are filled, I'll whip up a character sheet and we can get started!

Thank you, and good night!​

Last edited:
Thank you. I have recently gotten into castlevania, both the games and the Netflix show. I have been wanting to do a castelvania rp for a while now. If its no trouble I would like to take the role of the Belmont.

Ive just started getting into Castelvania and im loving it. I wouldnt mind being the Child of Dracula.

It would be neat to find a way to include the sub weapons. My personal favorites being the cross and holy water. Although the stop watch is one of thous items that only makes sense in a game. The wall chicken also only works in a game world.
Although I feel the sub weapons can be shared between the characters, Alucard in symphony of the night used the same sub weapons as the Belmonts so I think anyone can use them.

I'm up for the sage, if you'll have me. I have to admit, it's been years since I played Castlevania 3. Haven't had a chance to watch the Netflix show yet. But I'm interested!

I'm up for the sage, if you'll have me. I have to admit, it's been years since I played Castlevania 3. Haven't had a chance to watch the Netflix show yet. But I'm interested!
Awesome! I'll go ahead and put you down for that role then! Just one more spot to fill!

I am in I played the second game and watched the show so I will be what ever is left

okay I will be off for a good chuck of next week but I will try to be on when I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back