• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania Angst&Fluff!

Lilu

Hello there! My name is Lilu and I'm on the search for a fellow Castlevania series fan! I wish to have a fluff/angst AU with Dracula and Lisa (it is preferable that I am Dracula). Hopefully, someone will be interested!

A little bit about myself:
—I prefer long posts, so it will take me a day or so to answer! In between you can expect friendly conversations and future plot, as well as character discussing
— English is not my first language, but I speak it fluently. I will try not to have any grammar or spelling mistakes, but my punctuation isn’t that good. So you can feel free to correct me any time! I would appreciate that!
—It would be much appreciated, if we could play as multiple characters sometimes for more depth of plot!

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still interested but I'd love to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back