• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Hunter D: Transient Guests Are We

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Noblesse Oblige

• "Transient guests are we...."

Once again, my desire for a Vampire Hunter D roleplay has increased, so I have separated it from my vampire thread in general, because...well, D doesn't follow the standard vampire lore I usually like to use.

Vampire Hunter D has two amazing anime movies, 6+ manga, and over 20 short novels, and a comic book being released based on the story "Message From Mars". Despite this elaborate history, I'm not asking my partner to know all of this - I don't. The movies, and maybe some of the manga or novels are good enough, and then use of the wikis as necessary.

So, I'm not all that interested in using D or the Sacred Ancestor - I am down with it, but I have no inclination to play D, though I could be coerced into playing the Sacred Ancestor or D periodically in an RP, or "sharing" the characters if they become necessary (read: we both play them as necessary for the plot, like NPCs, haha).

I'm more interested in using this wonderful Steampunk-Western-Post Nuclear War world with Fucking Castles and Spaceships than anything, really.

Rather than plot ideas, I have included below characters I feel would fit into this world. Most of them can fit together, and I am happy to plot story-ideas with an interested partner!

I also create a lot of characters, so if none of these fit any plot ideas you may have for the story, or if we get to brainstorming and they just don't work - I make lots of characters. I will happily make new ones ^-^. The Genders of any character idea below can also be adapted.

So please, take a look at what I have to offer! Also, please read my rules, there is a code there! This isn't to trick you, I just want you to make sure we'd be compatible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back