• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania 1x1 roleplay request

VaporStar_

Haha, what's motivation ✨?!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1x1 Roleplay Request
⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚⁺    ˚⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺    ˚
Would anyone be interested in doing a long term Castlevania Roleplay?

I'm not very active here so I'd prefer discord for roleplaying— Rewatched the Netflix series and now I'm absolutely dying to do a roleplay!
I'm completely open for doing au's
With an exception to— modern au's and College au's I don't really find them to be very interesting.

A rare pair I guess— if anyone who's interested in doing this ship feel free to message me or leave a comment !

Of course the angst 'er the ship the better— because I absolutely love writing it. But anyway here is the ship;

Trevor Belmont \ Alucard [Adrian Tepes]

Because "frenemies" to lovers ✨
And because I've been having some major brain rot over these two!

★ rules \ about me

Just one thing, I only do bxb and my apologies but I don't roleplay with ocs.

I am 22 years old I use they \ them pronouns

I only roleplay or chat with people who are 18+, it's what I'm most comfortable with.

I've been roleplaying for 5+ years now and I'm a fairly advanced writer. I don't do no one-liners!! As it causes me to lose inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back