• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Myling

A succesful failure

Caste Game

filler thing. ignore

• Welcome to the X high: a completely ordinary high school located in X, The United States. X high is plain school not remembered by outstandingly smart students or great cultural achievements. It is your average high school, that doesn't have anything striking about it. It just exists. Your typical students, typical teachers and typical rules. Completely plain and normal- at least that's how it seems to outsiders.

When you take glance at one of the classes, you won't see anything out of the norm. The class has your bullies, bullied one, weird kids and a popular kids. However the truth is X high is anything but normal. When you take another glance you will notice, all the students acts like they are forced to act the way. Nothing seems genius, as if they're not actually being their selves. And that's what is true: they aren't being their genuine selves. For years there has been going on this game, The Caste Game, and only students know about it.

No one knows who started it, when or why. It's just something that has been going on for years and years. Caste game is a game, sort of tool, that decides ones status in the class. Empty standard card pack on top of teacher's table is a sign the Caste game has begun. Cards of the pack are hidden around the school building and after school, everyone has to find a card for themselves. The card will determine what your status is going to be. Joker is the lowest card, the one to be bullied, and King is the highest card, the one everyone needs to obey. The rules of Caste game are absolute and must be obeyed.

Intro

Intro

Lore

Rules

Music

♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡

Wihii, my first own rp ever (on rpn)! I hope this gets at least some interest ^3^
I have things I need to ask about this rp, so I made two lists. If I came up with something else, I will add to the lists~

Co-mods wanted
- So I'm desperately in need of a co-mod
- preferably I want someone I've been in same rps with
- I need mostly help with making a discord, and someone to take care of things if I'm offline

Opinions on these
- Should the story take place in usa or Japan (since this is based/inspired on a manga)
- Should everyone be able to pick their cards/roles or should we randomize them?

I have sworn off cool new RPs to join because I do not have much time, even the coolest, and yet this one attracts my attention so greatly. Urgh, temptation is real, folks!

I sadly will have to pass for that same reason, but I wanted to convey that your idea definitely caught at least my interest. I hope your roleplay takes off!

I have sworn off cool new RPs to join because I do not have much time, even the coolest, and yet this one attracts my attention so greatly. Urgh, temptation is real, folks!

I sadly will have to pass for that same reason, but I wanted to convey that your idea definitely caught at least my interest. I hope your roleplay takes off!
I hope so too! This was a nice message, thank you ^^

It’s all fun and games until the joker fights back. 😏

I am definitely interested in this rp concept! Looks super fun and randomization adds a little mystery into the story, excitement.

Last edited:
First of all, I'm happy for all the interest this is sparking!

I'm currently working on discord and will send the link here today~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back