• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Castaways

Castaways
sailboat-yacht-sailing-animated-gif.gif
SEARCHING FOR MALE ROLES ONLY. UNLESS DISCUSSED WITH ME.
Sailing is meant for fun. It takes away stress with the light rocking and the sounds of the waves. The ocean scent and breeze makes you want to close your eyes and bask in the moment. Sailing is for those who want to getaway from the real world and experience a new one, one on water.
Everything is going smoothly for this group of friends. Some innocent partying and drinks, music, dancing, romance. Things are perfect. Until the black clouds roll in, making everything go dark. The lightening flashes are the only things the passengers can see. The wind picks up, and they become frightened. Frightened to the point where they are holding on to survive.
The last thing they remember is the 15 foot wave that engulfs their yacht. The next thing they see is the sand, and a quiet swooshing sound of waves hitting the beach, and the chirps of foreign birds in trees they do not recognize. Where are they? Where is James, and Danielle? Had they not made it to the island?
They're nowhere close to home now. What will they do to survive on this island until help comes?

Hello! I am Danny! I apologize for the crappy starter, but you get the gist of what I am looking for I hope~
So basically, this is a castaway role play. I am looking for a max of 8 characters to join me on this journey of survival! But, I do have a few rules:
1. Please have good grammar and punctuation.
2. Please be able to write 2+ paragraphs, 5+ sentences each. If you are not detailed enough I will give you a warning.
3. Sex happens, it's normal. But it is not allowed on this website, so please fade to black!
4. Everyone has to be involved. If you don't do anything to involve your character, of course they're going to be ignored.
5. Have fun and feel free to invite who you want!
If we fill in 6 roles, (5 not including mine) then I will make a character sheet! Also, make sure the genders are equal, and if they're not equal I'll open the rp to a few more characters.

Here is the CS - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/castaways-characters.350694/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back