• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Castaway World Building Discussion

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
So here we can discuss races and other political matters for the world and lore. If there are any form of discrimination towards races or segragation. Or just monsters and creatures that show up in this world. If you want a quest system or a guild hall, just ask here!

races
Mermaids
Sirens
vampire
werewolf
Neko
Fae
Elves
Demons
Pixies
Humans
(pirates, knights, magical and nonmagical, etc)
(Plz comment for more races)
Gods & Goddesses

Lady Cordelia Goddess of the Ocean and tides
Lady Victoria Goddess of luck and fortune
Lady Levanna Goddess of the Moon and Scared Healer of the Stars

Satum God of harvest
WIP
(Comment if you have an idea)

Last edited:
so.... about what era of technology is available? can i have a junk? or are you sticking with the more "classical" caravel (that is popular because it is eurocentric even though it was also invented by the chinise.) are we in serfdom, have we started to industrialize? are monarchys constitutional in some spots, or is the world still pre-enlightenment? can an oc invent the guillotine if it dosent already exist? what are the dominant religions of this world? are there persecuted groups of people (like, humans think all sirens are evil because of propaganda, so they and also mer wind up as targets as an example) is homophobia a thing? how do gender roles work?

basicaly, these are the things i would like to work with the rest of yall to answer.

or are you sticking with the more "classical" caravel (that is popular because it is eurocentric even though it was also invented by the chinise.)
The rp didn't even start and we're already trying to score points. Can we keep comments like these to ourselves, please? I'd like to focus on fantasy politics.

im sorry. im really not trying to score points though! i just want to know what i can do and what i cant in terms of technology. what pirate ship am i describing? and yeah, that question was more personal than the other ones, and i see how that may not have fit. i just want to know what's going on in this world. im sorry.

Questions on races:

Mermaids vs. Sirens:
* What is the difference between the two races?
* What religion do they follow - if any? - for example, do mermaids honor a single goddess or many? Do sirens honor any god/goddess themselves?
* Political wise - do Mermaids have good relations with humans? What about with other races that are not water-based? Is there a rift between Sirens vs. Mermaids? Is it rare to see the two races get along?

Races in general:
* What other races are common in this world?
* What do they follow - is there any tension between any certain race?
* Are there Fae and elves as well as nekos and werewolves? Just Fae and Elves? What of pixies?

World itself:
*How much of this world is water? Given this - what area would pirates most likely end up in?
* What are the main ports in this world?
* Any idea for world names?
* Lore ideas come up yet on how the world became the way it is / how pirates came to be common here?
* Throughout all this - is there any plot ideas to start with or are we making it up as we go?

Questions on races:

Mermaids vs. Sirens:
* What is the difference between the two races?
* What religion do they follow - if any? - for example, do mermaids honor a single goddess or many? Do sirens honor any god/goddess themselves?
* Political wise - do Mermaids have good relations with humans? What about with other races that are not water-based? Is there a rift between Sirens vs. Mermaids? Is it rare to see the two races get along?

Races in general:
* What other races are common in this world?
* What do they follow - is there any tension between any certain race?
* Are there Fae and elves as well as nekos and werewolves? Just Fae and Elves? What of pixies?

World itself:
*How much of this world is water? Given this - what area would pirates most likely end up in?
* What are the main ports in this world?
* Any idea for world names?
* Lore ideas come up yet on how the world became the way it is / how pirates came to be common here?
* Throughout all this - is there any plot ideas to start with or are we making it up as we go?
-The main difference is the powers. Mermaids are beautiful whimsical creatures. They help the ocean system work. They have mild control over water and currents and such.
-Sirens are beautiful in a more dark morbid way. They were once from the mermaids but some were corrupted. They have haunting magical voices that act almost like charmspeaking in PJ but only when they sing. They must sing with intention and persuade the listener to heed their request.
-The mermaids worship whatever god or goddess they wish, all of them being of the sea though. The main ocean goddess is Lady Cordelia. You guys may create gods and goddesses if you wish. I will have the main ones in the lore though.
-Sirens stray from the sea and worship land-dwelling gods. The goddess of luck Lady Victoria is the most popular.
-Mermaids and humans have a good relationship, they help humans and other races like elves and the fae with more fish in their waters. The sirens and mermaids do get along, they do not agree with the other's ideas but they don't try to sabotage each other. The siren's do kill sometimes but a treaty was put together in order to stop excessive killing. I will get more into that in the lore.

All the races I mentioned and whatever ones you all can agree on. I will try to put polls up for that.
That is also up to discussion with everyone.
Again, this is world-building for everyone. If you want those races or species I am fine with having them. Any race that someone can think of could be in this world if you wish it to be.

-About 50% is water and the other is land.
-I am unsure yet. I know that Id like to create one large one that is world known. I imagine each kingdom will have one and those will be the main ones.
-I do not have any ideas. Worst-case scenario it's a random generator.
-We are making it up as it goes.

so.... about what era of technology is available? can i have a junk? or are you sticking with the more "classical" caravel (that is popular because it is eurocentric even though it was also invented by the chinise.) are we in serfdom, have we started to industrialize? are monarchys constitutional in some spots, or is the world still pre-enlightenment? can an oc invent the guillotine if it dosent already exist? what are the dominant religions of this world? are there persecuted groups of people (like, humans think all sirens are evil because of propaganda, so they and also mer wind up as targets as an example) is homophobia a thing? how do gender roles work?

basicaly, these are the things i would like to work with the rest of yall to answer.
The rp didn't even start and we're already trying to score points. Can we keep comments like these to ourselves, please? I'd like to focus on fantasy politics.
im sorry. im really not trying to score points though! i just want to know what i can do and what I cant in terms of technology. what pirate ship am i describing? and yeah, that question was more personal than the other ones, and i see how that may not have fit. i just want to know what's going on in this world. I'm sorry.

I am unsure what the conflict is here. But if someone wishes to bring real-life politics into this they can, it just must also have the fantasy world in mind. I don't care if someone invents the lightbulb. It just must fit into the fantasy setting.

so we have a series of kingdoms, right? i just want to make sure we are in a feudal setting. but, if we are in a fudal society, i want to know how much of an impact religion has in the kingdoms, and wether there is a patriarchy/matriarchy or not, and if there are other forms of bigotry....

so we have a series of kingdoms, right? i just want to make sure we are in a feudal setting. but, if we are in a fudal society, i want to know how much of an impact religion has in the kingdoms, and wether there is a patriarchy/matriarchy or not, and if there are other forms of bigotry....
I'm sorry are you insinuating that you don't want to oppress the peasants with us?
How dare you

Oppressing peasants is an artform

If we want complex politics
We need to have people with powdered faces, wigs and tea cups on saucers

Everyone knows that vaguely British Commandants with questionable morals and BIG SHIPS are the way to go
Bonus points if their teeth are bad

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PatriasLover PatriasLover

This particular argument is not helping to develop anything. If you wish to have some kingdoms tax the poor then that's fine.

I am unsure how much religion sways this land yet. We are making it up as it goes. But yes this is a feudal system.

Here is the question. Do you guys want a patriarch or a matriarch? Or do you not wish to have government be a huge part of this world just yet?

sorry for all the questions lol XD

- With mermaids, how many different tribes are there?
- Are sirens nomadic? Do they not have a real ranking system?

As for a few possible races to create - these two are fantasy ones I created out of boredom called Ochresile and Satori.

Ochresile are humanoid creatures with feline ears and nails as well as wings. Wings and ears can take on any species from any wild cat (small or large) and form birds of prey to small songbirds for the wings.

Certain ear types are common among certain ranks with a few outliers. For example,

Ocelot ears are found in commoners and peasants of this society.
Jaguar ears are found in guards and advisors of this society.
Snow leopard ears are found in emissaries and ambassadors.
Tiger ears are found in healers and medics.
Margay, Oncilla, and Leopard Cat ears are found among royals and high-standing generals.

Gyrfalcon wings are found amongst royals and high-standing generals.
Eagle wings are found among advisors and guards.
Raven, peacock, and dove wings were found among commoners and peasants
Red-tail Hawk and Peregrine Falcon wings are found amongst emissaries and advisors
Barn ow and snowy owl wings are found amongst healers and medics

~ Skin color of Western and Northern Ochresile is more of a soft ivory color while those in the Eastern and Southern Ochresile have tan skin, ranging from a light sun-kissed tan to a dark tan.
~ Eastern and Southern Ochresile have ebony, brown, and brunette hair colors - darker colors if you will. Western and Northern Ochresile have blonde, silver, and lighter hair colors. Red hair is not seen often but there are some reds, very very rare though.
~ While hair color varies the one thing about Ochresile’s is that long hair is common - usually ranging from middle back to ankle lengths. Western and Northern Ochresile like to wear their hair down while Southern and Eastern Ochresile have hairstyles ranging in buns, to intricate braids, and only royals have jewels and headpieces woven into their hair.
~ Oftentimes, Ochresile hold the other-worldly elegance of an elf, they hold themself regally/ethereally.

Clothing Style:
Ochresile are very unique in the style of clothing they wear. Western and Northern Ochresile wear clothes which are warmer than those from the Eastern and Southern. Western and Northern inhabitants have three-quarter sleeves to long-sleeved shirts which fit loosely around their upper bodies. The backs have the option to have slits for the wings, but if some are afraid of their wings then the option remains to leave the shirt as it is and press the wings close to the back. Eastern and Southern ochresile have skirts, sandals, and tank top shirts which are worn with pride. The tank tops are low cut on the back which means wings are on display always...the colors here are bright and colorful ranging from teals to oranges to crimsons. Northern and Western colors range from navy blue to dark forest green to dark browns.
~ Headpieces of gemstones and rare beads signify the society rank an ochresile holds. More beads and intricate patterns indicate a higher rank.
~ Flowers are often woven into the braids of the Eastern and Southern Ochresile while streaks of dye are placed in the Western and Northern inhabitants.
~ Dark turquoise or Magenta beads are often woven into hair which symbolizes friendship or a soul-mate bond.
~ Certain holidays indicate certain clothes. When the holidays come about, the skirts and shirts are gone, and instead the cities are lit up with dresses of every color, glittering and gleaming brilliantly with sequins, sparkles, and silk.

Ochresile Magic System:
The Ochresile Magic System: The magic system in Iaquezela is a bit complex. Here in this world, the air thrums heavily with magic and so do the beings which make their home here. So the sources of magic are found in the air and the body (mainly the heart) of every being. When an Ochresile finds his/her magic calling - say earth or element based, or find themselves using animal magic, then the said ochresile gains a tattoo on their body, usually found at the base of their neck or around their wrist or shoulder. The usual age group which has been found to find their calling is around young teenager years. When an Ochresile becomes 17 or finds their magic call it is signifying the change from teenager to adult. It is the highlight of an Ochresile’s life. When an Ochresile passes on, their energy and powers are released from their body and into the air. If an Ochresile holds an elemental power, they gain strength from said element. If one say… has elemental powers over water, the weaknesses would include fire… and hot places.

~ Tattoos gleam faintly with the color of ink used
  • Blue is water elemental
  • Red/crimson is fire elemental
  • Silver is air elemental * very rare type of magic
  • Forest green is earth elemental
  • Burgundy/Brown/copper is Animal magic
  • Yellow/Gold is electric elemental
  • Turquoise is Night sky elemental
  • Magenta is Aurora Borealis magic
  • Ebony black is Dark magic
  • Mercury dipped silver blue is illusionary magic
  • Light pink is Music magic
  • White is Ice elemental

~ The more intricate the design the higher standing an Ochresile is
~ Royals have markings along their face, usually as little dots under each eye, which gleam the color of magic they use

Language:
Ochresile use a very unique language especially for the months and holidays/festivals.

January - Sayori
February - Aqal
March - Vlejelt
April - Feostia
May - Kruaam
June- Sraim
July - Faalira
August - Tlevukix
September - Dryien
October - Ewhes
November - Privihm
December - Zixenes

Holidays/Festivals:
Zixenes Sileri Festivale - The festival of the end of the current and into the new year. Oftentimes many colors in this holiday are more of the gold, yellow, and crimson colours while the music holds an upbeat tune as dancing erupts in the cities.
Drysillias - The holiday to celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of spring… often celebrated in the month of vlejelt. The vibrant greens, blues, and turquoise swirl around the cities while gentle music soothes and raises hope to the sky. Feathers and beads are woven into hair styles while a plant based dye is used to stain the skin of the Ochresile who are performing. Young ones get to join in the festivities as they dance, play, draw, and mess around.
Tusilya - The festival of thankfulness. When all Ochresile’s come together and celebrate all that they are thankful for as well as remembering loved ones who have passed. This day is when many will go to the field where the war from long ago and enjoy the setting sun as the flowers glitter brightly. Food is brought by all and the four royal families meet all together on this day. This is usually held in Privihm.
Nachtya - The festival where most dancing and singing occurs. This is to celebrate their goddess and the peace which Iaquezela now has. Presents are gifted and lights are shimmering all around the cities. Brilliant crimson and pure silver colours ignite the streets and paths. This holiday if one is lucky enough… will have a song sung by each royal crown prince/princess, yet this only happens every docir years. Docir means 2 for those of you who don’t know. This festival is held in the middle of the month of Zixenes.

Genetics & Reproductivity:
Some might expect a being with wings to lay eggs but Ochresile’s do not. Instead Ochresile give live birth, but they are very specific in mates. An ochresile has a soul mate if you will. A destined partner to live with for the rest of their life. A kind of tug at their soul will lead them to their partner. While not common some rejections may occur, one thing is if a rejection is not accepted by each member then one will die and usually it will end up being the female. When the two are partnered, a ring will be gifted and crafted to match each one oftentimes following their tattoo colour. The male oftentimes proposes to the female and while most are malexfemale soulmates there are some femalexfemale and malexmale bonds which form.

Now the thing about genetics is usually a bit more difficult. If it is a mother who holds a dominant trait such as light hair and the father has a more recessive hair color the child will inherit the dominant gene mainly though by the next generation a recessive gene may pop up. With ears it’s the same kind of genetic lay out. While the mother often holds the dominant traits, it will be a rare occasion that the father will have the dominant trait and the mother recessive. Depending on genetic build - it could be possible to have a child who ends up having the recessive genes.

For example: If the mother has light hair, oncilla ears, and gyrfalcon wings while the father has dark hair, tiger ears, and barn owl wings there could be two to four outcomes.

One could be the child would inherit light hair, oncilla ears, and gyrfalcon wings. Another could be the child would inherit dark hair, oncilla ears, and gyrfalcon wings. The child could inherit dark hair, tiger ears, and barn owl wings. Lastly, the child could have light hair, tiger ears and barn owl wings.

See how that works? It usually depends on if the mother has heterozygous traits versus entirely recessive traits. If the mother has heterozygous traits it is likely the recessive traits could pass through to the child but if it is entirely recessive then the likelihood of the child inheriting said traits is pretty much about 1 %.

As mentioned in appearances Light hair is dominant while dark hair is recessive.
Hair colors:

Platinum Blonde - More recessive blonde
Silver -One of the most recessive light hair color in Western and Northern regions
Pink ~ A mix between a strawberry blonde and platinum blonde would get this color ~ Another one of the most recessive light hair colors in the northern and western regions
Strawberry Blonde - Dominant
Light Blonde - Dominant
Dirty Blonde - Dominant
Light Brown - Dominant
Dark Brown - Rare but dominant among Eastern and Southern inhabitants
Brunette - Recessive
Ebony Black - Recessive
Natural Ginger - Super rare and extremely Recessive
Copper - Recessive, not as rare as ginger but still rare
White - Extremely recessive, is pure white not like silver but more like snow, extremely rare to find in any region

Skin tones:

Pale ivory - Dominant - found within western and northern regions
Peach color - Dominant - found within western and northern regions
Light sun-kissed tan - Recessive - found within eastern and southern regions
Sun-kissed tan - Recessive - found within eastern and southern regions
Light tan - Recessive - found within eastern and southern regions
Dark tan - Recessive - found within the eastern and southern regions

Wing types:

Gyrfalcon wings - Recessive
Eagle wings - Recessive
Peregrine falcon wings - Recessive
Red Tailed Hawk wings - Recessive
Barn owl / Snowy owl - Dominant
Raven/Crow wings - Dominant
Dove wings - Dominant
Anything else - Dominant

Ear types:

Oncilla, Margay, Leopard Cat ears - Recessive
Ocelot ears - Recessive
Snow Leopard Ears - Recessive
Jaguar / Leopard ears - Recessive
Tiger ears - Dominant
Lion ears - Dominant
Any other kind of cat ears - Dominant

Religion:
Ochresile beliefs revolve around a religion which has a single goddess and a few smaller gods/goddesses which are worshipped. The main teachings circulate around inner peace and connectivity to the environment and others around them. This religion has very specific beliefs which are shown in murals, intricate patterns, flowers, and dances as well as songs. The main goddess is known as Nelaser - The goddess of Iaquezela as a whole. Nelaser is the one believed to have sent rain down and formed the sacred flowers in the field where the war was held. She is said to be young, about 24 if you will, with long copper hair reaching in waves to her ankles while she wears an emerald green dress which sparkles as she moves, and where she walks new life springs up. The lesser gods and goddesses aren’t well known as mainly Nelaser is the top goddess. Nelaser can give life just as easily as she can take it away as well. Nelaser though is a forgiving goddess and when one passes from the living realm to her realm… a new constellation is said to appear in the night sky as the magic from their body is released back into the air. Becoming part of Iaquezela once more. There are four minor gods/goddesses. Alodel is the goddess of plenty and often worshipped during the festival of Tusilya. This goddess is portrayed as a woman who has brilliant silver wings and flowing ebony black hair. Often murals of this goddess are found in the southern region of the Ochresile and she can be depicted as a Gyrfalcon. The other goddess form the minor four is Sennefre. A woman who is considered to be the goddess of fear. She is a woman who has platinum blonde hair with soft snow leopard ears. A bunch of beads are braided into her hair and she has a gleaming gaze of ice. Often times this goddess is symbolized as a figure of a snow leopard itself. The first god we come to is Ilthoryn. He is the god of war and he is portrayed as a male with dark tan skin and crimson red hair - which begins the tales of the fact red hair is considered a curse and is seen as the blood of other creatures. Ilthoryn is often portrayed as a giant raven, which is due to him having raven wings. The last god we come to is Rosam. This god is portrayed as the god of peace and good wishes - usually worshipped during the holiday of Nachtya. He takes the form of a male with pale ivory skin and brunette hair with tiger ears and can be depicted in murals as a giant white tiger.

Healing and Medics:
In this world, Ochresile mainly rely on herbal remedies. Many ailments if not treated can lead to death or serious injury and permanent damage. So it is constant knowledge that groups of medics and healers must go out to collect herbs for salves and tonics. Healers and medics often find themselves praying to Nelaser and treasure her the most out of every goddess in their religion.

Satori are unique winged feline-like cats with a human form as well. They have unique elegance of an elf almost making them entirely ethereal.

Politic-wise:

Mermaids:
I would suggest maybe a tentative alliance with humans but overall wary and cautious of them
Certain tribes are a bit more focused on laws to avoid humans and other races versus other tribes.

Selitia Selitia : I would vote for a matriarchal society for mermaids
and Patriarchal for humans

-Eight, some are large and some are small. I only have a name for one of them rn. The Lunalisa clan is a large one that helps run the southern seas.
-They are! They wander wherever they please. The ranking system is based on age, the eldest are the most "wise" and therefore makes large decisions.

-These are very cool. I would love to add them!

-Makes sense. I believe all mermaids should be cautious of all races since their extinction would cause havoc and feral seas.

-I agree with this. I was thinking that Fae should probably have a matriarchal society too.

-Some sirens and mermaids choose to live on land in much smaller colonies too. It is much rarer but it is possible.

Interesting!

The smallest tribe of Mermaids could be the Thasinia Tribe maybe they can be part of the northern seas - they honor the goddess Salacia, aka the Roman Goddess of the sea.
- This tribe is far more curious than many other tribes, but they are almost extinct
- There is no queen currently, just the king which means this tribe is currently in the middle of a crisis
- There are 3 princesses of this tribe, though one could be unknown
- This tribe has extremely negative relations with sirens as well as humans and a neutral standing with fae and elves

With the smaller colonies of sirens and mermaids - why would they live on land? Would they be criminals or exiles?
- if so: Would the two races possibly team up at all when in these smaller colonies

Thank you for the compliment regarding the two species. I am working on some more information on Satori's.

in terms of human kingdoms, there could be the Great Empire, the Three Kingdoms, and the Califate. the Empire and Caliphate would be both religious, adhering to different sects of a same faith, likly all monotheistic, and the three kingdoms could worship elemental beings, the elements themselves. (one would follow the base fire water air earth, one day night and the passing of time, while the final one could worship Being and Not Being, ie chaos and the abiss. nothingness and existence.)

The Empire's leader is a puppet ruler, with an oligarchy and the "Church" for lack of a better idea of what to call the religious institution vieng for power. the Caliphate, on the other hand, would be equally religious, however, this ruler would be actualy powerful. the three kingdoms would run like your standard fudal nation-state, with an aristocrasy. the three nations fighting within themselves, but also being allied against the two other powers.

do these all make sense? these are only loose ideas, and all of them can be changed.

They are very interesting ideas - if you regard the so-called ‘church’ - maybe here are some ideas of what to call it:

- The courts
- Saiya courts
- The Taenya Religous Sect

(No clue. Just spouting off ideas)

i rather like the ideas you have! the two warring religious sects will be Taenyanism and Saiyaism, and tomorrow afternoon when i am recupricating from getting my booster i will write up more lore on the faiths.

loose ideas: both monotheistic, and both beleve in different versions of the same god. both share a creation myth, and both claim that their rulers are desended from god. basicaly, two brothers claimed to be prophets, one good, one wicked, each side claiming that they are the desendent of the good brother. one brother betrayed the other, yadda yadda, the two empires hate eachother. they are on the brink of another holy war, one happens about every 50ish years.

- Ochresile have four different main kingdoms;
* North, East, South, & West
* East has 1 princess but no one knows her whereabouts
* Western Capital is Kanda: Located near a sea - Royal Family of Myari lives in the Tower of Eternal Night
* Eastern Capital is Galeri - Located in the open plains of Sune’orine and where the Royal family of Thuriya rule. The Thuriya royals dwell in the castle of Minasdio which is located behind the lost forest of veila which has a hidden path.
* Northern Capital is Nionevris - Located near the Diamonde Sea and where the noble family of Tilochu rule the Northern region, a bit to the west of Nionevris is the Fortress of Ridaro where the Tilochu dwell.
* Southern Capital is Barad, which is located in the open meadow of Iecha, where the noble family of Ladireh dwell and rule. Barad is also home to the Ladire Castle where the noble family dwells.
*Royal families of Western and Eastern tend to be Matriarchal while Southern and Northern tend to have Patriarchal societies.
* Eastern region is mountainous with plains
~ The Dertonas (Or more commonly known as the Detrona Mountains) are made up of about six different peaks. The highest one being Alodawn which stands at about 29,029’. Alodawn is located towards the middle of the rest of the five peaks.
~ There are many rivers that run casually through Iaquezela. The one in the south is known as the Saltni River, which runs into the Diamonde Sea and ends up merging with the river in the North known as the Risy River.
~ The river in the West is known as the Penca river and this river flows to the sea of Narma and merges with the Darkmoore River which is coming from the East.

Gentics:
-
Satori come in all shapes and sizes as well as coat colors.
~ Hair colors are unique to the species and coat color
* Red, auburn, and copper are more common with rusty-spotted cats and reddish brow coat colors like cougars
* Brown, sepia, and tan are common with tan and lightly spotted coat colors
* Silver is common with snowy species - such as snow leopards and tend to have black intermixed into the strands
* Ebony is common with dark black coats and leopards or melanistic species of any type
** Melanistic types and snowy types are more recessive compared to browns and reds **

~ Wings come in all shapes and sizes
* Most resemble some type of large bird of prey such as eagles, owls, hawks and on occasion a rare peacock or songbird
* Eagles are dominant while owls and peacocks are recessive
* For example, if you have a gyrfalcon wing and a barn owl wing depending on genetic variety you could get 4 different results
- gyrfalcon wings (most likely a 75% chance of this)
- barn owl wings (most likely 15% chance of this)
- barn owl or gyrfalcon wings with hints of the other species mixed in (so speckled gyrfalcon wings) which is almost never seen

Society:
* Satori are strictly Matriarchal with a very very loyal patriarchal support system if you will
- The Satori court is specifically Male with the Matriarch in charge

Habitat/Living:
* Satori prefer nice rocky cliffs or very dense forested area. They do not enjoy water very much honestly.

* Atia
~ Pronounced Ah-TIe-uh
~ Goddess of Magic (mainly used with the Ochresile Race)

*Midione
- Pronounced Mid-eon-eh
- Goddess of Truth

* Itix
- Pronounced EE-tixs
- God of Animals

* Atunas
- Pronounced Aht-Tun-us
- Goddess of Life & Death

~~ These are just ideas ~~

Last edited:
Interesting!

The smallest tribe of Mermaids could be the Thasinia Tribe maybe they can be part of the northern seas - they honor the goddess Salacia, aka the Roman Goddess of the sea.
- This tribe is far more curious than many other tribes, but they are almost extinct
- There is no queen currently, just the king which means this tribe is currently in the middle of a crisis
- There are 3 princesses of this tribe, though one could be unknown
- This tribe has extremely negative relations with sirens as well as humans and a neutral standing with fae and elves

With the smaller colonies of sirens and mermaids - why would they live on land? Would they be criminals or exiles?
- if so: Would the two races possibly team up at all when in these smaller colonies

Thank you for the compliment regarding the two species. I am working on some more information on Satori's.
Not necessarily. Some may be exiles or criminals, but the sea goddess never gives up on any of her previous followers. Some found it easier and with less burden and responsibility to live on land. Not every mermaid must help the sea. Each tribe helps a part of the sea and can do it with as little as three members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back