• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Castaway (Reboot)(World Creation)(Always accepting)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf

Castaway

pirate-ship-gif.gif

"Oh, the ridiculous things one has to do when one is a pirate."
~Tricia Levenseller

Pirates, royals, and creatures of the sea and night fill the land of Ladina. Pirates fight for gold, plunder villages, and terrorize royals. The creatures of the sea were seen as folktales yet many sightings have confirmed that the treacherous siren is indeed real. They keep to their pods deep in the sea and come to sing their haunting songs to send people to their watery deaths. The creatures of the night stalk the villages and royals each race yearning for power, some already in power and ready to expand. The royals must defend their lands and overpower the forces that wish to take their power. Will they succeed or will they be castaway?

This is just a world I'd like to build with you guys. I will have more lore and such added. I don't have a name for the world or anything. I just wanted to put together some races and kingdoms add some world-known landmarks and pubs and start some adventures.

Rules

~Please use your common sense, even if this world uses magic please make sure it's realistic.
~Take OOC talk to OOC
~If you have questions please ask them
~This is a first come first serve roleplay there are limited position so everything is equal
~Please follow all rpn rules
~Don't power game or metagame, it just isn't fun
~Please write at least 1 good paragraph, but aim for at least 2
~Please be active!!!
~Try to have connections with other characters before the rp starts, so just ask someone if they want to be associated, whether it be good or bad terms
~Please have a face claim, I don't care if it's drawn, animated, or real life.
~Don't be overpowered! I don't care how many powers you have just make sure there are equal weaknesses or ways to be beaten
~More than one character per person is encouraged but not mandatory
~Please be kind
~Try to not hinder the rp if you have to leave for the day/night
Positions and Races

Each race has a kingdom with a
Queen
King
Princess
Prince
warriors
Dukes
Duchesses

Creatures of the Sea
Sirens
Mermaids
[/U]I]Vampires[/I]
Werewolves
Demons
Royals, magical and non-magical
Pirates
civilians
Fae
Elves

and more, just ask.

Character thread

Will be updated when people show intrest

i am interested in this and would like to know what creatures would you consider magical in this world you've created

interested. the ship Red Terror is infamous for taking many a ship of the Royal Navy. She only plunders ships flying royal flags, military ships, never civilian transport.

interested. the ship Red Terror is infamous for taking many a ship of the Royal Navy. She only plunders ships flying royal flags, military ships, never civilian transport.
Sounds good. If you would like to recreate that ship and crew you are welcome to do so.

I will have a thread for recruiting other characters into crews and gangs and raiding parties and guilds and etc.

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm interested!

Are creatures like Elves and Faes common in pirate crews?

Is there discrimination/segregation from one race against others?

Is magic something everyone knows and acknowledges or is it something that only a few can use?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions 😅, I just wanted to have a better idea about the world to make my character fit

Wait this seems so familiar, I am absolutely interested if you would have me XD
I might need to revive an old character concept

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm interested!

Are creatures like Elves and Faes common in pirate crews?

Is there discrimination/segregation from one race against others?

Is magic something everyone knows and acknowledges or is it something that only a few can use?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions 😅, I just wanted to have a better idea about the world to make my character fit
That's up to you guys too.

I am interested. I love pirate roleplays, and have tried to start up many, but they all die off due to others not posting. I hope this doesn’t happen to this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back