What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ, Mystery

artfvlly

the empress.
If you're interested, please join the discord or @ me on here. I'm open to squeeze in more members even though most of the roles are filled!

• cassari,
    the spiderweb

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Pride.

Local Mushroom
I love this and would love to claim the animal whisper role. If that is alright.

Edit: Should I hop onto the discord?

Last edited:

artfvlly

the empress.
I love this and would love to claim the animal whisper role. If that is alright.

Edit: Should I hop onto the discord?
Yay awesome I glad you like the idea! I’ll reserve you the spot, and sure hop right in! It’s still a WIP but I’ll slowly be adding lore/updates!

Pride.

Local Mushroom
Awesome, I figured I would ask since the link is there. I am looking forward to this story and already have a few ideas brewing for the animal whisperer.

Jannah

I suppose I'm back. Hello again.
Dammit, this sounds intriguing but the Lookout role is already taken. Maybe I'll consider the leader or the second. I feel like playing an elderly wise type.

artfvlly

the empress.
Dammit, this sounds intriguing but the Lookout role is already taken. Maybe I'll consider the leader or the second. I feel like playing an elderly wise type.
Ahh thank you for your interest!! Whatever you feel most comfortable with, a wise leader/second sounds fun!

artfvlly

the empress.
This is a very interesting idea! I'd like to reserve the Youthful, if that's possible! c:
Will do!!

Jannah Jannah Pride Pride I.Dare.You I.Dare.You Also, just wondering would you guys prefer a thread ooc instead of discord? I can make a lore thread too.

I want to get a few more members before stuff gets rolling, I'll keep bumping but if you know of any people who might want to join feel free to send them this way!!

I.Dare.You

ᴄʜɪʟʟ ♡ ʅʅᴉɥɔ
Will do!!

Jannah Jannah Pride Pride I.Dare.You I.Dare.You Also, just wondering would you guys prefer a thread ooc instead of discord? I can make a lore thread too.

I want to get a few more members before stuff gets rolling, I'll keep bumping but if you know of any people who might want to join feel free to send them this way!!
Thank you! And I'm fine with either platform. I tend to be more responsive on discord, since RPN does not send me notifs for threads sometimes.

artfvlly

the empress.
Cornflower Cornflower Sadistic Sweetheart Sadistic Sweetheart I’ll reserve the roles for you!!

Here is the link to the discord, but if you guys would prefer a OOC on RPN let me know! I’ll be putting up the CS thread soon, I might also make a lore thread but I’m already building on a lot of the lore stuff on the discord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)