• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cash Up Carwash (CLOSED)

Anshelical

Wandering the Artist Alter Ego
College students from diverse origins get in contact with a friend who owns a car wash shop. Because summer is a good time to make some money, and thus uses much of their time, they socialize with one another and survive the heat of a wealthy community.
---
Four other roleplayers other than myself may participate in this roleplay. While this plot is not romance-based, such is welcome. Understanding is more important than literacy. At least a bidaily post is sufficient. One-liners are fine, but I encourage at least three sentences per post. If you can prevent it, please don't post a book (all the time).

Please comment in this thread if you are interested. First come first served.

For those who are interested in this and the maximum participant number is reached, I plan to PM with you all so we can discuss more details on how to go about this.

I apologize that this process has been taking a while, for I've been in and out of situations where I may not be able to reply. But it should be soon when this can get started up. Just giving an update and to remind this seeking is still open.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back