• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Cascading Cacophony OOC/Tracker

Main
Here
Lore
Here

Crocmon

Pop-punk n' space magic. Not always in that order.
Supporter
"ALL THE KIDS CRIED OUT: 'PLEASE STOP YOU'RE SCARING ME,'
I can't help this awful energy,
GOD DAMN RIGHT YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME,
Who is in control?"

This is the OOC/Tracker Thread for Cascading Cacophony!
And here is the Lore Thread!

Welcome one, welcome all! I'm just kind of brute-forcing my way around this, my BB-fu is a bit off, buuuuuuut I like to think I'm figuring it out as we go. A collective journey, a quest all its own. Okay, alright, I'll accept one gunshot to the foot for that one.

MARIGOLD DUBOIS
  • Protagonist, focal point of votes/story ("The Puppet On The Strings")​
  • Black Scribe Operative, no support staff​
  • Pyromancer/Entropist: Her primary focus is on the Elementalist subschool of Pyromancy, but she backs this up with the Eldritch subschool of Entropism. She can conjure flames at will, and then conjure powerful illusions in someone's mind. A force multiplier all her own, Mari can sew destruction and chaos physically and emotionally in her foes.​
JARUUD CLAN
  • A close-knit clan of pastoral nomads, who make their money trading meat from wandering herdbeasts and the horses they breed.
  • No faction affiliation found
  • Youngest child, Jacob Alexander, has had visions before his Awakening. He foresaw the arrival of Marigold Dubois, and had insight on three figures meeting on a dance floor, where something slept.

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Investigate the Psionic Disturbance.
SUPPORTING OBJECTIVE: Establish self within New Barnagh to facilitate the investigation.

Also, I'm gonna tag the interested parties, after apologizing for the delay! Life and some MMO stuff kinda took over my higher brain capacity. chaos_generator_13 chaos_generator_13 Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller HomieHasegawa HomieHasegawa

For what it's worth, I intend to update this at least every Monday. The only exception will be the week of August 17th, where some IRL stuff might override my consciousness for an extended period of time.

Last edited:
Bumping because I've edited the tar out of it, and to celebrate first update! \o/

Thank you, The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard for the opening vote! The bottle on the bow of the ship, as it were!

EDIT: And the NEXT update, it would seem! Thank you a ton!

With any luck, my writing's good enough to pull in more viewers! \o/

As I said on the discord, I think getting into the nitty gritty and exploring the interactions between the two cultures of New Barnagh (and how Mari will deal with them both separately!) is going to be the most fun part for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back