Casandra Theodosia Ambros

Azura: "I will protect Casandra from all of the zodiacs here, because they just want to use her or kill her again. Plus she is my new bestie here; so I want to protect her from the other zodiacs, because kidnapping her for being the zodiac princess is wrong."

Azura: "I will protect Casandra from all of the zodiacs here, because they just want to use her or kill her again. Plus she is my new bestie here; so I want to protect her from the other zodiacs, because kidnapping her for being the zodiac princess is wrong."

Casandra: *Probably zoning out and thinking about what kind of chocolate she'd get*

Casandra: "Wait, what now?"

Casandra: *Probably zoning out and thinking about what kind of chocolate she'd get*

Casandra: "Wait, what now?"

Azura: "...Casandra, would you like to hang out with me; since I have a bad feeling that some bad people are after you for a unknown reason here. Plus it would be fun to get to know you a bit better here."

Azura: "Great, and sorry if that sounded a bit weird to you; since I have been getting this weird deja vu feeling today. Also my name is Azura btw."

Azura: "We can go hang out at the arcade that is in downtown here if you like, or we can just go to the skating rink."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back