Casandra Theodosia Ambros

Name: Casandra Theodosia Ambros, sometimes addressed as Theodosia.

Appearance: Casandra is rather tall, standing at 5'8" - 5'9", and has a slender, slightly curved figure. Her hair, a dark reddish-brown, is curly and always tied into a long, fluffy ponytail. She has dark, caramel-coloured skin, heterochromic blue and green eyes, and a diamond-shaped face. She usually wears loose-fitted or comfortable clothing; she often wears flowy summer dresses (in calming, pastel colours), grey t-shirts with sweats, or loose shirts printed with Greek phrases. ( doodles at the bottom )

Personality: She is intuitive, perceptive, and feels as if she's right about everything she believes is right. She is typically very vocal and passionate about her beliefs and opinions. Casandra's also a bit a flirt, and tends to be a little melodramatic. She also exaggerates a lot a tad bit.

She's a little too vocal and passionate about her beliefs and feelings, leading to the fact that not many people listen to what she has to say. Because of this, she's developed a habit of exaggeration, and became a little melodramatic and.. let's say, began to 'stretch the truth' a bit. She believes that, by doing this, she'll get people to listen to her and she'll catch attention. Casandra also tends to lie about things a little too often. She shows great interest in dead things/decomposition, astrology, and the art of.. puns.

Skill: Casandra is naturally deceptive and disarming, but uses these skills and qualities to enforce what she believes in or what she believes is right.

Likes: Drama, dead things, the process of decomposition, jokes, chocolate, rom-coms, the ocean (she feels like it reflects her), the stars, and astrology.

Dislikes: Lemons, long stories, having her beliefs put down or put aside, and being told to be quiet.

Bio: Casandra comes from a Greek-American family that had always been firm and faithful believers. She and her family has always praised the gods of both Olympus and the stars.

Other: She is currently close to graduating college.

unnecessary/extra info: She's easily entertained and ticklish. Additionally, there is a 100% chance of her getting flustered if you poke her in the neck or look her straight in the eye(s).

gdasfhjkl i suck at this aaa

casandra-theodosia-ambros.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I like her already ^_^ I think she's a very interesting character and she's accepted. I'm definately looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

Azura: *Leaves a chocolate pie for Casandra here.* <- The real zodiac princess may remember this in the actual rp. =3

OOOOOH THAT'S GONNA BE INTERESTING

@Blackrose7 What do you think would happen if Azura's first encounter with Casandra was just seeing her scarfing down the chocolate pie?

OOOOOH THAT'S GONNA BE INTERESTING

What do you think would happen if Azura's first encounter with Casandra was just seeing her scarfing down the chocolate pie?

Azura would actually ask Casandra if she wants some chocolate pie. Since unlike the other zodiacs who are only after her, because she might be the next zodiac princess here. Azura would actually treat Casandra like a normal person, so she wouldn't be freaked out by this whole situation with the other zodiacs. She will also tell Casandra about her hidden magic, because the other zodiacs would just freak her out with their whole crazy magic thing here. ( I am talking about you, Aries; since do you really think that going after some stranger, because they might be the zodiac princess would work? Nope, and you would risk of them calling the police here. Same with the other idiots, who does the same thing as Aries here; since they aren't tool of destruction. )

Azura would actually ask Casandra if she wants some chocolate pie. Since unlike the other zodiacs who are only after her, because she might be the next zodiac princess here. Azura would actually treat Casandra like a normal person, so she wouldn't be freaked out by this whole situation with the other zodiacs. She will also tell Casandra about her hidden magic, because the other zodiacs would just freak her out with their whole crazy magic thing here. ( I am talking about you, Aries; since do you really think that going after some stranger, because they might be the zodiac princess would work? Nope, and you would risk of them calling the police here. Same with the other idiots, who does the same thing as Aries here; since they aren't tool of destruction. )

Oh, dang, Azura's actually pretty sensible.

Casandra would be surprised and confused as to why Azura's just brushing off the fact that she's eating a pie like it's the last one in the area, and because she's actually talking to her. She'd probably listen and start getting steadily flustered as Azura keeps talking.

But, yeah. I think she'd be the most calm and/or rational out of the Zodiacs when it comes down to talking to Casandra and the other possible Princesses.

Oh, dang, Azura's actually pretty sensible.

Casandra would be surprised and confused as to why Azura's just brushing off the fact that she's eating a pie like it's the last one in the area, and because she's actually talking to her. She'd probably listen and start getting steadily flustered as Azura keeps talking.

But, yeah. I think she'd be the most calm and/or rational out of the Zodiacs when it comes down to talking to Casandra and the other possible Princesses.

What do you expect from a Pisces, since Azura is very kind to everybody here.
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm <- Like seriously, Azura treats everybody the same here by accepting them for who they are. Unless you're Cancer, since Azura will be all over Cancer if she does sees him. xD

Zodiac princess: Normal

Other Zodiacs: Normal

Humans: Normal

^Pretty much; Azura is the only one, who is normal towards everybody here.

What do you expect from a Pisces, since Azura is very kind to everybody here.
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm <- Like seriously, Azura treats everybody the same here by accepting them for who they are. Unless you're Cancer, since Azura will be all over Cancer if she does sees him. xD

Zodiac princess: Normal

Other Zodiacs: Normal

Humans: Normal

^Pretty much; Azura is the only one, who is normal towards everybody here.

DAAAAAANG.

Azura is definitely one of my favourite characters now.

*w* THAT'S SO COOL

*cough* hi i'm a Cancer *cough*

Yep, Pisces people are awesome unless they are upset; because as soon as they are upset. They will end up crying like it's supersonic here. <- Sensitive little marshmallows.

;3  Hey, you guys gonna rp here or what? I posted my first post~

We will post something eventually, Dusty. Just be patient with us.  :/

Yep, Pisces people are awesome unless they are upset; because as soon as they are upset. They will end up crying like it's supersonic here. <- Sensitive little marshmallows.

We will post something eventually, Dusty. Just be patient with us.  :/

;3  Alright! Not trying to rush anything. Take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back