• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy β„‚π•’π•£π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‘π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€!!

MoonBunBun

Let me sleep in a dream full of colors
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi whoever taking their very precious time to read this. I simply have a few parking I'm DYING to rp!! Like I'm going crazy! So like I'm yeah. Uhh to get things out the way I tend to play Female characters sorry bout that. I Can do MxF and try out FxF
ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:✼✿ β™‘ ✿✼:*゚:.q..q.:*ο½₯゚゚
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rules
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β˜†Don't spam me- unless I haven't responded in a week at most.

β˜…Be literate-
More than 3 paragraph, please

β˜†Help keep rp alive- Don't give me a dry response it's a turn-off

β˜…Keep romance slow- I love a good pace romance

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cravings
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Those with * are what I'm really interested in!

*Dragon x Fae*

Female knight x Priestess

Human x Dragon

**Prince x Dancer**

*Monster x Human*

*Priestess x Dragon*

*A plot inspired by snow white*

A plot inspired by little red riding hood

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

If any of these catch your interest Dm me and we can talk about them more! I would love to plot things out just been itching for some good rps that's all

Last edited:
hey! do you do f x f roleplays or nah? ^^
Sorry for the very late response I don't normally do FXF but if you have a good idea I'm willing to try so pm me if your still interested

Bump looking for serious long term partners))

Hi! If this is still open, I love the Dragon x Fae idea, would you wanna discuss the plot some more over PMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back