• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cartoons?

darknessdawn

The reason I put this here is because I didn't know where else to put it. Essentially, it's a cartoony RP where the goal is solely humor. The funnier you can be, the better. I already have a character idea, so if anyone else wants to try this, I'd be happy to explain further.

welp, here's a character sheet, with explanations for what each thingy refers to.

Name: This should be self-explanatory.
Species: You know, rabbits, ducks, chickens, dogs, mice, maybe one of these guys: MaraPets - Virtual Pet Colours
Appearance Quirks: Text or an image will do here.
Personality: What do they act like.
Abilities: BESIDES the standard Toon Physics!
History: Optional.
Other: Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere.

The Villain:
Name: Toonzola
Species: Cartoon Zola
Appearance Quirks:
Zola_cartoon.gif

Personality: Completely psychotic in a strikingly unfunny way. Has no qualms about (GASP!) PERMANENTLY destroying other 'toons. Worked with a Mad Scientist to create a substance that can do so, which he calls "Pid". (Read it backwards, you'll find a reference to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?") Despite his wicked actions, he's actually misguided, since his goal is actually humor, but he thinks that since slapstick is funny, his actions must be hilarious. Perhaps he could be persuaded to stop?
Abilities: Cartoon bombs, big heavy hammer, other weapons.
History: Is wanted in just about every world ever for countless crimes, including 54 counts of arson, 157 counts of murder (!) against 'toons (!!!!!!!!)... And one count of jaywalking. He justifies that last bit with "It was an off day for me."
Other: He can't stand pie.

Name: Zim
Species: Irken
Appearance quirks: invader_zim_scream_render_by_neonstartapeinvasion-d9ribxo.png
Personality: Bent on destroying humans, yet has a strong sense if humor. He is rather like a spider.
Abilities: The PAK on his back can shot out mechanical tendrils that he uses for climbing walls and jumping. He has a small robot, called GIR who has an explosive sense of humor and really likes taquitoes. He also has a ship. He has a disguise which looks like this: Art_Zimdisguisepondering.png
History: He was booted out of the Irken Empire after making a fatal mistake and killing their last leaders. He is major enemies with a human named Dib, who knows he's an alien and can see through Zim's disguise. But everyone else is oblivious. Zim almost destroyed Earth twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back