• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

roleplaypanpanda

The_Roleplaying_Author on AO3
Hello, RPNation!

A few days ago, when I first joined the site, I created a post discussing most of the fandoms that I am willing to roleplay. Well, this post is going to be a little bit different. I've had a burning hunger for cartoon character roleplaying all day, and when nobody reached out, I decided that I should make a second interest post! This one is exclusively about cartoons and the ones that I'm willing to roleplay! I will also provide the characters from each cartoon that I am willing to roleplay (don't worry, I have OCs too, if you prefer). Now, let me get a few of the most commonly asked questions out of the way, then we can discuss my taste in cartoons!

Q: Do you roleplay FxM, FxF, MxM ect.?

A: Of course! I am more than happy to roleplay romantic pairings, regardless of the genders of the characters.

Q: What are your rules for roleplaying?

A: Here's the exact same list of rules from my previous interest post!:

Rules for Roleplaying;

No One-Liners. Just No.

Don't Control My Character(s)

No Discrimination or Hate Speech OOC

Don't message me for the first time in character. It freaks me out.

Don't spam me with messages. I will get back to you when I can.

Don't invite other users to join our roleplay. I only do 1x1 roleplays.

Don't abandon the roleplay. Try to provide a reason for leaving if possible.

Don't speak in foreign languages without translation. I am not fluent in anything other than English.

Q: Do you talk OOC (out of character)?

A: I love talking out of character! I tend to keep two conversations going; one for OOC talk and the other for the roleplay. This especially comes in handy if something happens in the roleplay that we need to discuss.

Q: Does the roleplay have to take place in a canon universe?

A: Not if you don't want it to! We can come up with our own alternate world for the characters to live in, fit to suit the needs of our characters and how we portray them.

Q: Just how long are your responses?

A: Anywhere from a paragraph to, say..seven paragraphs. It depends on how creative I feel when writing. Living with Bipolar Disorder, my mood changes often and feeling down can change how long my responses are and how long it may take me to reply. Please try to be both patient and respectful.

Q: Can cartoon animals be humanized in our roleplay?

A: It's not a personal preference of mine, no, but if that's what you want, then I'm certain we can work something out.

Q: What are your preferred genres?

A: Romance, Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Fandom and Comedy

Q: Finally, can you play as both males and females?

A: Yep! I'm open to playing characters of any gender, race, ethnicity and/or orientation.

Now that the Q&A section is over with, let's discuss fandoms and the canon characters I can play as from each.

Animaniacs; Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Pinky, Brain, Dr. Scratchnsniff

Ducktales: Huey, Duey, Louie, Webby, Della, Launchpad, Gizmoduck

My Little Pony: Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Celestia, Luna, Applebloom, Spike, Flurryheart, Cadance, Shining Armor (most likely many more, just ask!)

Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Silver, Cream, Vanilla, Charmy

Super Mario: Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Bowser, Bowsette, Waluigi, Rosalina, Daisy

PAW Patrol: Marshall, Chase, Zuma, Skye, Everest, Tracker, Rex

Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart!: Mao Mao, Adorabat

Adventure Time: Finn, Fiona, Bubblegum, Ice King, Lady Rainicorn

Regular Show: Rigby, Benson, Skips, Margaret

Steven Universe: Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Peridot, Lapis, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, Jasper, Bismoth, Greg, Connie

And there you have it! The top cartoons that I am interested in roleplaying! I may also have some others on my list that I simply forgot to add, so please, don't be afraid to ask! You can take a glance at my other interest post to find my full list of fandoms, in case nothing here interests you.

The password is "panda" and you must give it to me in some form before I will respond to you. This proves that you read the entire post and have genuine interest in working with me on developing an excellent roleplay. If you are interested, do not comment, simply go ahead and message me directly.

Thank you for your time and I hope you'll consider being my next roleplay partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back