• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Do you want real or drawn face claims?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawn

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
CartographyClub.png

• Welcome to Springdale, a small town in the deep South. It has that small town charm and the people have that Southern hospitality. Unfortunately, the citizens are quite... traditional as well. Our story begins with Lorraine Carter, a psychologist who moved to Springdale. She started a support group at the Springdale community center for the teens of Springdale as well as the nearby towns. Now, normally, something like this would be all fine and dandy, except the support group was for teens who were LGBTQ+.

To her credit, Lorraine managed to have sessions for about half a year. For six months, she gave LGBT teens a place where they could meet those who had similar experiences and be themselves in a town with a culture that wasn't so accepting. Unfortunately, as more and more people found out, more and more of the townspeople worked to shut it down. The support group had its last session during May, just before Summer started.

There, Lorraine told the members that they would not have any more meetings and she would soon be moving on. Many of the members were devastated to have lost the one place where they were safe to be themselves, but while some felt helpless, others felt inspired by their mediator. The following Fall, even though Lorraine was gone, her support group would stay. Some of the members decided to keep her work going and to provide a place where those who were usually judged and outcast could feel safe. It had to be discreet this time around though, in order to not once again draw the attention of people wanting to shut them down. They would have to do it under the guise of something niche, that wouldn't draw the attention of those who didn't know and didn't bring suspicion on the ones who did. Thus, the Cartography Club was born.

CS: Realistic or Modern - Cartography Club Member List

Last edited:
Time to crack open my trauma for inspiration... I'm teasing, but I'm super interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back