• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles

Carry On To Chaos

As we all know, there are many realms, many planets, many worlds far different from our own. Stories tell of heroes, saviors in all different forms. Powerful people, some good hearted- others reluctant to be heroic, but in the end, they do good. They do what they know is truly righteous in their hearts. However, what would happen if these all mighty "Heroes" are brought somewhere where they truly would not know what to do? If there are multiple heroes or heroines in one place, just who would be the protagonist that saved them all?

This is a story of just that. Heroes from different worlds are transported just before their happy ending- to a world where it seems happy endings don't exist. A wasteland, full of monsters, cults, wars, and even more than the mind could think of. The sun barely shines through the dusty desolate terrain. The new world's survivors are unlike any people in their story, distrusting, violent, and the only thing that fills their mind is survival against the monsters, the people, basically everything in this world.

The entity warns them that if they don't save this world first, the monsters will bleed into every other realm out there, including their own.

The heroes, desperate to get back to their own world and finally reach their happy endings, just what will they do when this mysterious entity has sent them here to save its world? Will they help, or is their only goal to get back to their own story despite the warning?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a story of our characters finding themselves transported to a retched apocalyptic world, just before they could have reached their own resolutions. Their ultimate goal is to get back to their own worlds, but with wars, monsters, cults, and everything in this world- this proves a difficult task. In order to get back, they will have to go on many adventures in attempt to save this world first to please the entity that sent them there.

I will be running this with my CO-GM First Rose First Rose

If you have any questions, Dm us!

Rules-
1. You know the rule, treat everyone with respect just like how you would wanna be treated.

2. Too OP characters are not allowed, Sure they're heroes-- but there has to be limits and weaknesses.

3. 1 post a week, there will be 3 strikes, unless of course you warn us before hand or something urgent came up. Life comes before this after all. =}

4. We will be using Discord, but posting on-site so that is a requirement. We will be sending the code individually to accepted CS sheets

5. Length is not a problem, It just cannot be one-liners. Give us something to work with.

6. No realistic FCs plz!

Capping the players to around 10

if interested please leave a comment!

Last edited:
Interested and have a question that others might wonder as well so I’m asking here rather than DM. While I myself will likely go with a brand new OC, is a character from existing fandom or other RP here allowed?

Interested and have a question that others might wonder as well so I’m asking here rather than DM. While I myself will likely go with a brand new OC, is a character from existing fandom or other RP here allowed?
Hey! Thanks for the interest, and sure! As long as it isn’t such an OP character, I don’t see why not!

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Severia Severia TheForce TheForce First Rose First Rose as well as whoever else is interested-

The CS thread is up!

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Severia Severia TheForce TheForce First Rose First Rose as well as whoever else is interested-

The CS thread is up!

Awesome that was fast ill try and have one finished within a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back