• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Carry Me And I'll Lead You

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
Hello all and thank you for showing interest in my thread! The idea I am about to present came from my other thread with many other ideas, but I've been craving this one lately (and the person I was roleplaying this idea with vanished without a word), so here we are :D Now, before we get to the plot, I'll list some things about me:

~ I prefer to roleplay with +18 people only.

~ I usually write 3+ paragraphs and I would request my partner do the same. I'm not expecting a novel, but if you send me a one-liner, I will lose interest fairly quickly.

~ I can play both males and females and the pairings I can play are FxF, MxM, and MxF. Though I will quickly note that I prefer to play female when it comes to MxF pairings.

~ I will always notify my partners if I will not be able to make a post that day or if I am going to be absent for a time. If I find something concerning or have a question in regards to the role-play, I will poke my partner about. My partner can expect decent grammar and spelling from me; though if you see a mistake in my post don't be afraid to point it out, mistakes sometimes slip through in the editing process. My partner can expect me to be polite and respectful; if my partner says something is a no-no for them, then I will not bring that content into our roleplays. My partner can also expect me to never try to pressure or nudge them to play or do something they are not comfortable with.

~ I would like for my partners to let me know if they're having trouble making a post. Don't be afraid to tell that you're finding the roleplay boring or the like; there may be something we can work out to make it more enjoyable. I want my partners to communicate with me. If you want to add certain story elements, let's talk about! It might make the roleplay even better than it is. I would please like my partner to have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation. I would also like my partner to respect when I say that I am not uncomfortable with a certain element or setting.

d7qghmc-0a4c35ce-8c37-4d4f-b90b-c7a0e5858d2d.png

The current plot I'm craving is based on the PS4 game The Last Guardian. Now, I would love you forever if you have knowledge about the game, but it's not required and I am very open to using original characters and tweaking the plot, though I would like to request the setting remains the same. Also, I can provide any information that pertains to the setting, should you not be familiar with the game.

d7qghmc-0a4c35ce-8c37-4d4f-b90b-c7a0e5858d2d.png

Onto the plot!

The Master of the Valley has been collecting children to sustain itself for decades. But it is not enough. It needs more. Each child's tiny life-force is not enough to feed its desires and so it turns its gaze to a different age-group. Young adults over the age of 17 but below the age of 25 have begun to go missing and the villages know the dreaded answer as to what is happening to them. There can be no ignoring the feathers littering the ground after a victim has been spirited away in the middle of the night.

My character is one such victim, being spirited away in the night by none other than a Trico. There are several ways this could go: Your character is also a Trico and he could either have been one to take mine and after being hit by a lightning bolt, he is able to resist the control of the Master and as such, both of our characters are locked in the bowels of the Nest.

Or the Trico that took my character was hit by lightning and after they fell, my character was regurgitated and managed to run away while the Trico was knocked out, finding herself in a prison-type area where she meets your character, who has been locked away for defying the Master.

We can give Trico a humanoid form or keep him as he is. (Other ideas for this are welcome!)

Oh, this sounds so interesting! I've been craving to play the last guardian for almost a year now, but haven't done it yet, but if you'd be fine with providing me with the basic informations, and everything I need to know for this rp I'd definitely be interested!

Oh, this sounds so interesting! I've been craving to play the last guardian for almost a year now, but haven't done it yet, but if you'd be fine with providing me with the basic informations, and everything I need to know for this rp I'd definitely be interested!

Absolutely! Did you want to shoot me a PM and we can get started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back