Carren 'Valkyrie'

Ammokkx

Here to deliver the token Loli.
NAME:

Carren 'Valkyrie'

Male

APPEARANCE:

Carren is in the prime of his youth, and that shows. His face is refined and smooth, without a single distraction on his almost pale skin. His stark white hair is always bound up into a classy ponytail, but with a bit of it still sticking out the front and a small tuft of it hanging lazily between his almost shining azure eyes. There is a small, grape-colored triangle underneath his left eye. Carren's nose is slightly smaller than average and his lips are normal in size, but colored a similar white to his skin and hair. Carren wears robes more often than not, and while varying in design they're always colored either deep purple or a very dark shade of gray. He wears white gloves at all times, refusing to take them off in public. More casual attire for polite company share the same general coloring scheme, but consists of buttoned up shirts, form-fitting pants and specially tailored shoes.

HEIGHT:

1m71

WEIGHT:

64kg

ALIGNMENT:

[SIZE= 16px]Valken Noble, Outlander sympathizer.[/SIZE]

CLASS:

Aristocrat > Lord > Mage Lord > Archlord

(note: I'm bad with names. If anyone's got a better idea for this line, feel free to share.)

PRIMARY STAT

Wisdom

(The ability to rationally think, offering advice to those who need it. The wiser you are, the better choices you make.)

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

[SIZE= 12px]Dark tomes: E[/SIZE]

(Later promotions unlock Swords and Staves)

SKILLS:

Personal Skill

• Humility: When enemy is equipped with the same weapon type, damage dealt and received -3.

Starting Skills

• Priority: User is more likely to be attacked. Is in effect even when unslotted.
  • Nihil: Negate enemy's battle skills.

WEAPONS/MAGIC:

• Whisper: Dark tome unique to Carren. Weak, but accurate and silences the enemy. Range of 1-2.

ARMOR/APPAREL:

In battle, Carren wears robes similar to shamans that split in two around the waist, allowing for easier movement of his legs.

CLASSES STRONG TO:

Anima magic users, Archers, Armored units, Maneketes, Wyvern riders

CLASSES WEAK TO:

Light magic users, Swiftstrikers, Myrmidons, Mounted units (except wyvern riders)

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

Lokir, Axe users, Dark magic users, Sword users (except Myrmidons and Swifstrikers)

PERSONALITY

Carren is a thinker, and spends most of his time doing just that. This can make him space out sometimes and he loses focus easily, but he attentively listens to those who have something to say. He is a kind person at heart, feeling sympathy for the less fortunate among people.

HISTORY/BIO

Carren is the child of the queen's sister, and thus inherited the name 'Valkyrie' as a member of the branch family. He has close ties to his cousins and nieces, often spending time with them whenever he got the chance to. His parents raised him as a diplomat first and foremost, making him study politics intently and have a good idea of how everything holds together. This made Carren an avid reader, often in the royal library to both study and spend his leisure time. As an aside, Carren took interest in ancient, nearly forgotten scriptures. The tomes of old magic fascinated him, and he delved deep into their mythos. He always liked his youngest cousin, Vava, because of her shared interest in the arcane. He never felt envious of her natural talent; in fact he admired it. He maintained his closeness with the main branch, but it soured over the years.

As the war with the Outlanders raged on, Carren grew more concerned for the kingdom. He was one of the main advocates against the war, seeing the forces of the Outlanders growing in size and power as theirs remained stagnant. He often asked if they couldn't negotiate, and his requests were often shot down. Eventually, the royal heirs started to leave him out of meetings as his opinion as a tactician and diplomat became less valued. He is still of the opinion that the Outlanders could be dealt with in a more civil manner, but is unable to do much about it. He has yet to experience what it is like for them out there, but feels no ill will to them even through the war. He wishes for it to end, so that Valken may be a peaceful kingdom once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only issue I really see is the fact that he starts with nihil? I get it so he's not instant killed but it's considered one of the most op skills and is endgame but I suppose it's fine. Also I'm curious as to y he starts specifically as a trainee? Regardless I like him. Also since he's Valkyrie when he outs his support for the outlanders he may suffer repercussions @Ammokkx

The only issue I really see is the fact that he starts with nihil? I get it so he's not instant killed but it's considered one of the most op skills and is endgame but I suppose it's fine. Also I'm curious as to y he starts specifically as a trainee? Regardless I like him. Also since he's Valkyrie when he outs his support for the outlanders he may suffer repercussions @Ammokkx

Lords always start as level 1 and in their lowest class. Always.

Nihil 'cause the guy's not a combatant, and Lords are known as only average units.

I'm well aware of the repercussions he'll face, however, all nobles would have gotten that anyway, and he's not part of the main family. He can get away with it a bit easier than they can.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't be the first time someone got shoved out of their own kingdom. Hello Marth, good 'ol friend...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back