• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Garden of Eden

Disciple of Persephone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
carpe vitam:
A roleplay search penned by Kore.

• 𓆩♡𓆪 Hello, fellow earthling oddities! Thank you for taking the time to look over my post! Here are some things about me! You may call me Kore, and I'm 18+! I'm not very into putting private information online, but I consider myself to be friendly, and I love chatting with people out of character, whether we're screaming about our plot or just having a friendly chat about our days! My favorite things include: character creation, world building, making playlists, and generally delving into the creative aspects of writing outside of the actual writing itself! I've been participating in written roleplays for almost a decade now, and it's always been my favorite hobby! It's taken me some time, but this is my more put together rp search! Without further ado, feel free to continue onto the other tabs I've included above!

Last edited:
Bump
full

Bump. Craving something more slice of life with some added drama and gayness... Also give me Wolfstar! <3
full

Last edited:
I read your rules carefully! :) I’d absolutely love to start a roleplay with you sometime. <3

My favourite colour is purple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back