• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐ฆ (๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ)

okay, then i apologize for perceiving it wrongly.
It's hard to get the intonation over text so to me, it seemed like you were making fun of our roleplay concept.
I am glad to have you interested nonetheless!!

ANGELS

yoyoyo this sounds fucking RAD af. i beg of thee, ping me when the cs goes up >-<

Highkey gunning for angel of judging

Last edited:
i am intrigued esp for the griever ๐Ÿ‘€

me: has about a trillion things to do both for rp and irl
also me: lurks on interest checks and pretends that I won't actually make an effort to join something else but does it anyway

I'm big time interested thanks yes
Is there a due date for these bios?

me: has about a trillion things to do both for rp and irl
also me: lurks on interest checks and pretends that I won't actually make an effort to join something else but does it anyway

I'm big time interested thanks yes
Is there a due date for these bios?
interested ^-^
I'm interested!
we are happy to see our roleplay concept has caught your fancy !! Can't wait to see your characters <3

what neon reverie neon reverie said! cannot wait to see everyone's characters !

we're still accepting applications ! would love to see some more interest for the addict !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back