• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Carnival

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
So, went to the carnival and my son got on a ride with a girl about his age. She was told to get on with him, by her father. Then I thought, what if there was a story that started off that way. Romantic story, obviously, where a boy and girl or boy and boy, meet at a carnival as kids and become friends. Only, they don't live near each other, so every year, they just have that one day to be friends and they never miss it. They get older and now their parents just drop them off and they meet up. Now, they have phones and can text all the time, but only see each other that one day every year. Until that one day gets them into a relationship and then a mess. Now they have to make up their mind what they are going to do and if they can really try seeing each other, more then that one day and how?

That is kind of where I stopped.

Hey!!! I actually loved this idea!! What you have of it. And if anyone hasn't jumped at doing it. I would love to do this with you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back