• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Carnival of Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

MocaPoka

Everyone shall be friends...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to ask questions or just chat here.

PlusUltra PlusUltra your character is accepted. I would suggest though to play up that she is a "Lab rat". She hasn't had a normal childhood by any means and some people might even question if she is really human at all. She would likely have less knowledge and common sense when it comes to the outside world. This might make it difficult for her to relate to and interact with other Pandora, let alone Limiters. Normal humans might be practically another species to her.

Yeah i used that because of "I have limited knowledge/understanding of the world" OOC so might as well make that a IC thing. Also not sure on how countries interact in this setting so being from a place like China were they Censor everything would be for an easy fish out of water role to expand on things in the setting in particular IC

We can say the counties relatively are on better terms and interact with each other more than they do now. Perhaps more willing to have foreign military and Pandora teams interact and conduct joint training because of the Nova. The basic political systems can remain the same. So a lab rat Pandora from China would be particularly naive of the outside world.

MocaPoka MocaPoka
Quick quechon bossu.
Do we follow the wiki's classification of team roles for the Pandoras?
"Decoys, Strikers, and Finishers"?
Or are we going with general-purpose Pandoras?

I have no idea what those all mean, but im going to guess QT would count as a Finisher/Tank maybe?

We may later and it might be a good thing to keep in mind. But for right now the Pandora wont be assigned those roles.

There were sections i was tempted to add to my sheet in general, so may do that later on as i get ideas. Do Shields count as weapons by the way? was looking for a good image but had a hard time finding one.

I have no idea what those all mean, but im going to guess QT would count as a Finisher/Tank maybe?
It's more so their roles in a team.
Decoys: screening skirmish and create an opening.
Strikers: crack a Nova's armor to reveal the core.
Finishers: destroys the core ultimately.

I dun think it's that big of a deal, since the wiki only brings it up as a squad-based role, rather than specialization. But just wanted to make sure.

If yall survive to that point well assign those roles.

They were only in the manga. Just upgraded Volt weapons and suits.

Yeah still wasnt sure how fancy they were. Can the weapons change shape? Ie opening gaps in QTs shield to pull a Skeleton Wheel/giant chakram stunt?

Not normally. The only weapon I can remember changing shape was Elisabeth's who had the "satelite system" and that was only for the weapon to "open up" and shoot lazers.

Pandora can increase the density of their weapons though. So a Pandora skilled at that can shatter the weapon of a Pandora that isn't as skilled.

Of course increasing the density of a weapon makes it heavier as a trade off.

Oh so that Witch House ability for density is useful for her shields then. Is it ok to have a shield with a rotating rim then? And the two being able to be locked together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back