• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

PC Carn Barley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrot Parfait

A dude eclectus parrot
Roleplay Type(s)
Carn Barley

- The Iron Wall -

• Posting Color: Burlywood

Name: Carn (Acorn) Barley
    Race: Drakkar
    Sex: Male

Hair: None
    Eyes: Mossy green with brown streaks
    Height: 8'7" (261cm)
    Weight: 419 lbs (190 kg)

Languages: Common

Alignment: Lawful Good

Last edited by a moderator:
Your character looks solid now. I have only two remarks.

1) The Common tongue is kind of required for all characters, barring special exceptions. Since Carn grew up in the middle of Asgard, in a human village, there's no excuse for him not to speak the language as well as anyone else, even if he does have an accent (drakkar have difficulty with some sounds due to their different physiology). I remember you stating in our PM that he's not good at writing - if that's true, by all means remember and apply that. But as right now the language system only differentiates between basic, intermediate, and fluent, let's leave it just as "Common". We could say that he has only basic Common, but honestly that wouldn't be very true to his background and it certainly wouldn't do him any favor as the game progresses. Everyone should be able to communicate.

2) You still need to come up with a character title. This is part of the header you will need to copy/paste at the start of all your posts, and it should neatly outline some aspect of your character's identity. Look at the other player characters (and NPCs as well!) for inspiration. I'm sure you'll come up with something fitting *woof*

Oops. That was a leftover for the Drakkar language I forgot to remove 😅 He's good with everything minus the writing.

He he *woof*

Right. And I love the title you've chosen, it's pretty much perfect. So... Consider yourself, and your character, officially accepted into Amaranth! At this point I will lock your character sheet and apply final formatting when I get the chance. Please hold off posting in the main chapter thread until I give you the green light in our PM, but until then you are encouraged to introduce yourself in the OOC thread and join our regular chat and discussions there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back