• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Carmen Sandiego or She-Ra? OPEN

Hey all! I'm WhimsicalWriter, but feel free to call me Whimsy or Em. I have a deep need for more Carmen Sandiego (2019) and She-Ra (2018) content, so I finally broke down and made a thread. I've watched all of the episodes for both cartoons.

Below I listed things I'm craving. I adore both platonic and romantic relationships, so if you'd rather have no romance, I'm good for that too! If we do have romance, then I expect you to play one of my ships, and I will play one of yours. I can play any character you would like. I can do canon x canon, OC x canon, or even OC x OC. Feel free to suggest your own ideas and cravings.

On to some rules/important notes!
1. You must be 18+ years old, as I am twenty-four myself.
2. No incest or pedophilia.
3. Don't write one-liners. I do 2-5 paragraphs on average, but this heavily depends on the scene.
4. Have decent grammar and spelling.
5. Be LGBTQA+ friendly.
6. Be understanding about my schedule. Sometimes I can write multiple responses a day, and other times I can only do a couple a week.
7. Be willing to roleplay on RPnation or Discord.
8. Be willing to play canon characters.

Cravings!
(If a character is bolded, then that means I would prefer to play that character.)

Carmen Sandiego
  • Ivy x Carmen
  • Ivy x My Female OC
  • Antonio x Jean-Paul
  • more globe-trotting capers with Team Red! While we're at it, let's make some character development for Zack, Ivy, and Player
  • Shadowsan being dad to the rest of Team Red. I love me that found family shiz
  • orrrrr we could go a different route and play VILE operatives. Could be VILE members stealing like normal, trying to usurp the current VILE leaders, decide to leave and join Carmen, etc
  • we could also work as ACME peeps, though I don't have many ideas for that yet
  • Stuff with VILE! Carmen

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
  • Peekablue x Bow
  • Double Trouble x Bow
  • Bow x My Male OC
  • Sea Hawk x My Male OC
  • space adventures! We'd also get to make up planets and who would live on them
  • Scorpia bonding with the princesses
  • listen, Sea Hawk, Double Trouble, and Bow doing theatre together is just meant to be
  • a dystopian future where the Horde won the war. The Rebellion has been shattered, and its supporters imprisoned. Cue jail breakouts and angst
  • an AU where they're all actors, and She-Ra is just a show they star in

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back