• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy story thread.

Pom laughed softly and held out another chocolate truffle to her.
"Not from heaven, no. I am from another dimension altogether."
He took a sip of his drink, savoring the sweet taste. He wondered what it was for a moment but put that thought aside. It was delicious either way.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Aia

Aia looked to the man curiously as he spoke giggling a little when he said heaven and almost entirely ignoring the other dimension part. “Non, je veux dire de l'espace.” She said figuring he didn’t understand what she meant as she took the next truffle and happily ate it whole.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"My apologies. I am not from space either."
Pom smiled and chuckled softly.
"My species is from another dimension many would call 'The Dream Plane'."
He ate one of the truffles before holding another out to Aia. At least they both had a sweet tooth.

Aia

She happily took the next truffle downing it instantly before sliding next to him. Gently she grabbed onto the arm of his clothes with one hand and with the other she happily started to pick different kinds of sweets from the table and eat them. Looking at him. She still fully didn’t understand him but figured it was something she wouldn’t understand so she left it how it was and focused more on the yummy sweets
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Pom smiled when she came next to him. She was getting used to his presence. It wasn't surprising though, because his aura was very calming and relaxing. It was just how all Dream Demons' auras were.
"I take it that the mention of space means you're an alien."

Marcus thought about his guess for a moment "Okay I'll say that they are childhood friends with the demon woman constantly teasing and ribbing the dragon boy." Marcus guessed though he did not learn their names. Marcus considered his options for a moment, "If we can find a day to get off campus for a bit I know of a bar that serves strong drinks, doesn't care about the drinking age and is nearby. If I win you get the tab for the first visit. Hell If I lose I'll foot the tab at the bar later and get you something stronger at this ball. Sound good?"

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

1568584794304.png
arlosk
Interaction GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer
Arlosk smiled somewhat Marcus’s end of the twos bet “well I’ll be sure to come two sounds like fun, then again alcohol and demons like my self” she stopped talking and just left it hanging there but I really should declare a winner shouldn’t it?” Arlosk tail slowly flicked form side to side one arm on her chin and she looked at both of them. “Well Emily looks like your footing the bill because your waaayyy wrong, childhood friends is close although I’m older then sweet little Telith by a long shot, I’d tell you exactly how we know one another buuuut, I love the taste of anticipation” she finished smiling with a devious grin

Lorelei
Mentions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

“I get ya, i haven’t met everyone either.” Lorelei scanned the crowd. She hasn’t met everyone, but there were a couple of faces familiar. “Well, come on! I’ll introduce ya to my friends at least!” Lorelei smiled brightly and grabbed his arm and made her way through the crowd of people. “The girl over there with the super long tail, that’s Aia. She’s lovely, but she only speaks French. I met her this morning, and we're low key insperabile. I think it’s just because she’s nervous.”

It only took a moment for Lorelei to find Emily once more. “That really pale girl over here is Emily. She had good vibes.” She was very matter-of-fact when talking about her friends to Evren. “Em, hey!” She called out as she waved. “Emily, this is Evren, Evren this is Emily.” She gestured from person to person as she spoke there name. “This is Arlosk, they’re Aia’s roommate.” She smiled uncertainly at Arlosk, their earlier interaction still made Lorelei uneasy. “And I don’t believe I met you yet.” She held out her hand to Marcus. “I’m Lorelei.”

Marcus looked at Lorelei when he was addressed, he firmly shook her hand, "Nice to meet you I'm Marcus." Marcus looked at the man near Lorelei "Nice to meet you as well, I assume i'm correct in saying you and Lorelei are partners for the ball?"

Pom smiled and took another chocolate truffle from the table. He popped it into his mouth and hummed happily.
"Are you enjoying your time on Earth, Aia?"

Emily smirked at Marcus's bet, clapping him on the back "I like the way you think, Marky-moo."

But alas, the string of luck she'd been having since arriving dried up once Arlosk declared Marcus the winner. But Emily merely waved over yet another server and procured another glass before conceding with a humored shrug, "Looks like I lost, bummer."

Swigging half the glass in one go, she wrapped an arm around Marcus's shoulder and poked him "Don't worry though, pal. I ain't ever broken a promise before so believe me when I say you'll be getting that Booze money. Me and the girls may not be on tour right now, but It'll take more than a couple bar binges to hurt my income."

With that settled she nodded towards Arlosk and Telith, "Doesn't even matter how many partake, I take care of my crew when we're getting hammered."

It was around that point that she heard her name being called and looked over to see Lorelei leading Evren back over. Polishing off the rest of her glass, Emily released Marcus before giving a wave to them as they drew near.

"Hey girl."
Emily greeted whilst simultaneously calling over yet another server "I see you and Evie are hanging swell. Well get ready because the good vibes are kinda on a roll today."

Taking a swig, she casually leaned against Marcus as he introduced himself, "Yeah, he and I got paired up same as you guys." she noted with a small grin "Not even half an hour in and he's already got me paying his tabs. Well, that comes later but the point still stands."

1568597022422.png Evren stayed beside Lorelei as she introduced him to everyone. He greeted them all respectfully but he felt something was off about how his date was acting... it's like she was more interested in the girls than him. Don't tell me the first time I actually got together with my date I was stuck with a lesbian... He hoped it wasn't the case but from the way she was acting it seemed so. Am I ever going to get a girlfriend?!
"Indeed I am." He replies to Marcus.
"You two seem quite friendly already from just having a drink. How about we grab a few drinks ourselves Lorelei?"
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

Lorelei
Interactions: EldridSmith EldridSmith

Lorelei looked back at Evren, “Yeah, sure! That sounds like a good idea.” She gave a small wave to Emily, Marcus, and Arlosk. “I’ll catch up with you guys later.” She started walking towards the champagne flutes. “Are you taking any cool classes this year?” Lorelei was trying to upkeep her polite small y’all. She was never really grand at that sort of thing, but she was giving it her best go.

"Combat and the magic classes are always fun. What about you?" He asks as he grabs two drinks, stretching out one for her to take. Damn it all... maybe it everyone gets hammered I can find someone willing to at least go out with me for a little while. Well I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Marcus gave Lorelei and Evren a half wave before looking at his glass of champagne with a frown it tasted good but he seldom drank for the flavor so with a sigh he got out a thin flask he hid in his pocket and poured a little of the contents into the champagne. Figuring Emily for the type of drinker that liked some kick to her drinks he offered her some as well, "Moonshine potent stuff made by werewolves for werewolves. Nothing less then this can even get them near a buzz so might be enough to actually do something for you."

Lorelei

“Thank you,” Lorelei took the glass from him and took a sip. Alcohol wasn’t exactly something she should be consuming. She was fairly intolerant of it, most merfolk she knew were, but she was trying to keep up appearances with her new peers. “I’m taking botany healing, which I’m really excited for. My gran has a knack for it, and I’ve always wanted to learn. I’m taking elemental control too. I’m not super excited for it, but it’s probably the class I’m going to need to most. I’ve never been good at combat though. Maybe we can spare together sometime! You can give me a few pointers.” Lorelei was desperately trying to find away to connect with him. If they were supposed to hang out at this thing, she was going to try to make it as smooth as possible.

"You're welcome." He says keeping up his cordial smile and attitude. "Botany and healing aren't really my strong suits but I know they're very important so I'm glad one of us knows how to stitch up the fighters. I think I also have elemelemental control, I may have taken it to further improve my control to work on my art. As long as you're having fun you don't need to be good at everything, combat isn't for everyone. But I would gladly give you some pointers." He says before downing his drink and grabbing another. "Come drink up we should be having fun." He says before draining his second. "You know you're quite beautiful, would you perhaps be interested in going on a date in the future?" He finally asked. Well we're about to find out if she's interested or not, I hope I didn't screw up everything.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Lorelei

Lorelei finished up her first drink and started on her second. “Oh you’re an artist? That’s really cool!” ”This is going well! This is going to be alright!” Lorelei was ever the optimist. She felt her face starting to heat up from the alcohol. Absolutely wonderful. Her mind was starting to feel a little hazy as she was halfway through her second glass. It’s fine, she was having fun. It’s fine. Well, it was fine. “I-...I’m sorry?” Lorelei’s words spilled out her mouth ungracefully and her eyes widened. She pulled herself together, trying her hardest not to sound rude. “No I really am sorry. Evren, that’s very sweet of you. But but but- we don’t know each other. Really at all! I might not be your type! You might not be mine...” Lorelei mumbled the back half of the sentence under her breath. “It’s very nice of you to ask.” Her smiled was uncomfortable and forced, but she was trying to remember her manners.

Evren could tell he was right, she wasn't interested at all, at least not in him. I should have expected as much, this is nothing new. I don't know why I get my Hope's up every year. Well at least my "date" showed up. I don't know why this feels worse than being stood up though. Maybe it was because I'm used to being stood up, or perhaps because I dared to hope. Whatever I'm just going to get hammered. "It was but a joke." He played it off, his polite expression masking the truth. "Pardon me for being rude, I believe it was the alcohol." He says before downing a third glass. He began to feel the buzz, wasn't much he needed a lot more to get drunk.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

1568612775113.png
arlosk
Interaction GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer
arlosk gave a nod to evren as Lorie introduced everyone to him. then turning back to Emily when she mentioned pay the tab for the lot of them "lovely should be a great time then speak of alcohol" arlosk took a glass of champagne off a passing server's tray and kinda just downing it imminently the drink ignited on contact with the back of the demons through her making the flames warp in such a way so it looked like a bird flying out of her mouth, "it tend to be amusing no? now seems everyone here has a high alcohol tolerance, should be fun to see who drops first personally I'm betting perhaps Lorie or evren what about you two?"

telith
interaction: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer
telith finally brought up the courage to peak out from behind arlosk the three people where all talking and seeming to be chatting up... no one was asking anything about his hood or expecting him to take it off, so it should be fine to talk... to them slowly walking out from behind the demon teliths eyes become a white color slowly looking up at Emily and Marcus "umm...s-s-sorry.. about...that.. err.. umm.. it was silly... err.. but umm... hi...again.. umm.. you probably heard my name.. before but er... im telith.. i hope we can umm get along..." telith giving a smile as his incredibly sharp teeth showed up form the dark abyss of his hood meaning that it was two white dots and a sharp creepy smile like some sort of creepypasta face in the darkness.

5624081de4ccc58a66f4982351728fae.jpg
Luther Costus
Mention(s): Megeara Megeara
Interaction(s): Honestly, I'm not sure who is all together. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Luther picked up a glass from a nearby waiter and moved back to the group. He cast a glance out the door, toward the balcony before approaching the group from earlier. "Sorry about that," He said. "I'm not good with social engagements." Honesty was one aspect most people learned to expect from him. He wasn't ashamed by his lack of skill in this human are, but he knew he needed to learn how to interact fluidly.

Being positioned as a guardian angel instead of warrior had a new set of challenges for him. This group seemed friendly enough, and they were technically his classmates. He was told to mingle and get to know everyone. Though he hoped 'everyone' didn't literally mean everyone in school because he had no interest in mingle with the entire school. He planned to find a small cohort of sorts and get to know them.​

Last edited:
Marcus looked at Arlosk, "I honestly don't know because I have seen too many people that look like lightweights drink like fish and tough looking dudes trashed after a single beer." Marcus looked at the dragon boy that just started talking to him, treating the smile as a game Marcus transformed half his face into that of his wolf form and gave a toothy grin before transforming back. "Nice to meet you Telith."

Rynn Marhall
Alvaris Alvaris

Rynn stood outside and looked at Terran and smiled nervously.
"I'm okay, Just thought i saw someone who i thought was gone. From a few life times ago," Rynn chuckled a bit remembering how old she really was.
She looked back inside through he stain glass window and could still hear the music and she reached out her hand. Trying to avoid the subject.
"Still up for that dance?" she smiled and moved some hair out of her face​

0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Megeara Megeara

Terran glanced over the railing, admiring the view of the land below. This building was impressive in size and appearance, and surprisingly well kept for the size. When Rynn spoke, he looked at her. Her dark hair falling in her face. Life times ago? How old was she? He knew enough not to ask such a question, he learned the hard way never to pose an age related question to a woman. Besides, Rynn didn't appear much older than him and he was perfectly fine not knowing how old she was.

Terran smiled at her outstretched hand. He took it and pulled her close, placing his free hand on her waist. "I'm still up for that dance," he said, his voice low as he spoke near her ear. "What are you studying here?" He wasn't that great with small talk, but he was curious about her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back