• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy story thread.

0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Megeara Megeara GrieveWriter GrieveWriter PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

At the mention of hanging out as a group, Terran's heart dropped. He wasn't sure he wanted to be around such a large gathering. When Rynn graciously accepted his hand, he felt internally relieved. He was rather skilled about keeping his facial expressions in check, just not always his words. Terran was eager to move away from the group, in case Rynn changed her mind.

He looked at Lorelei and Emily. "Pleasure," he said, dipping his head before moving off with Rynn. He'd have plenty of time to meet them and learn about their gifts later. Terran half smiled at her compliment. "Thank you," he said. "You look beautiful." He added, grateful his parents taught him to dance as a child, even if he grudgingly obliged them. His stomach tightened and he felt a bit nervous, which was unusual. Nerves didn't often get the better of him.

"What brings you to this school?" Terran asked. "Aside from the obvious." He knew most people wanted to gain mastery over their abilities, at least most elementalists did, but he wasn't sure what attracted people like her. He couldn't help but notice her wings and that helped narrow down why she was here, but it didn't provide him with a satisfactory answer.​

0714dc13226f901a20afa9952e24441b.jpg

Rynn Marshall
Alvaris Alvaris

She smiled and caught her breath and looked up and him while gabbing a glass of champagne for him and her quickly from a server. handing him the crystal glass she took a sip abd looked at him pushing some hair out of her face.
"Well, i was kind of forced." she laughed a bit.
"Yea ya know family legacy and traditions," Rynn took another sip and sighed. She looked around the ball room. it was a hard subject for her to talk about.
"So, my wings, you probably noticed hey are scared up, they were almost tore off by other angels," Rynn said quickly and reluctantly
"But the Dean here and a old friend of mine saved me," She looked down.
She was afraid it was to much information. She didn't want to scare him.
"So, The dean basically became, "Responsible" for me once my father was, um, murdered." Rynn trailed of and she almost finished her glass and handed it to a server and took another.
She looked at Terran scared and nervous. She messed with her dress nervously and continued to drink her second glass of champagne.​

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

It seemed Marcus' answer would make itself known. With there being no way he could not tell who was shouting his name he spotted Emily and his question on what type of person she was was also mostly answered. It seemed he got lucky and she was very casual and if the outfit was any indication she was not the biggest fan of super formal events either. "Come with me Pom with their help we may find Aia."

Marcus made his way over to the group Emily was apart of when he noticed Emily was with a brown haired girl and making her own way towards the group of boys. He raised his hand and returned the shout, "Over here Emily!" He eventually made his way to Emily who he figured was undead if her skin was anything to go by, meeting her halfway. "I was just wondering how I was going to find you. Name's Marcus as you may already know, you must be Emily." Marcus looked at Lorelei and then back at Emily, "So who's your friend?"

1567977243663.png

arlosk
Interaction Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving and anyone in the ballroom cuz flame portal​
arlosk smiled as aia begin to calm down, much better than her being so all scared or anxious, Aia questioned what arlosk meant by meal arlsok giggle the strange girl looked almost sleepy "votre sentiment palourde maintenant non? eh bien, je mange des émotions et ton anxiété était une jolie petite collation pour moi" arlosk said moments later the girl was cuddling up against arlosk chest. aww the demon couldn't help but cuddle her to help it being the kind of demon she was it was in her nature. the appearance of the distracted her, in fact, both of them got one, arlosk stopped quizzing the Aia still letting the girls head rest on her chest looks like they both needed to get to the ball soon, oh and they had been partnered up with someone, telith now that arlosk smiled, she remembered meeting someone with that name a long time ago, perhaps it was the same one. the only problem was arlosk didn't have any time to get a nice outfit so this corset and fishnet top would have to do then "il semble que nous devrons parler plus tard mignonne, nous devons y aller, j'espère que tu vas bien avec la téléportation" arlosk held aia in a hug a flaming portal opening up underneath them dropping them both into the ballroom with everyone else.

telith
interaction: Alvaris Alvaris
telith nodded at what Terran said, kinda glad that both of them were probably not the best with people that was probobly why they were put together in the same room. when Terran went to go get changed telith did the same but instead of taking off the leather armor and hood he wore the dragon put the suit over it along with the armbands "well.. I mean its kinda ....a good ...ability I guess..." telith paused when Terran mentioned leaving for the ball. did he really mean it.. like right now? why so soon. telith eyes changed to a bright practically glowing orange. he really really hoped he could miss this whole ball, Terran had already felt the room leaving telith alone, by himself so that was far better, but he also realized something else he had no clue where the ballroom was. he didn't have much time to think when another letter showed up tell the poor dragon that he would be paired up with someone named arlosk, why did it have to be another person, in fact, telith felt like he remembered that name from somewhere making him even more scared. large arch of electricity flew through the air around him, what was telith going to do he could just stay here right? no no, telith came hear to stop being such a coward slowly but surly he edged his way toward the door trying to make his way to the hall... where ever that was..

7D62273E-9F1F-447D-AD9B-0BC477DC38C5.jpeg
Aia

Aia stared her down in utter confusion her head tilting to one side curiously before her roomy spoke of teleporting. Aia was seconds from objecting before it was already to late. Squealing out as she wrapped around her. Her tail wrapping all the way around Arlosk as she clung to her in fear as they teleported. Shaking as they appeared in the ball room. Shaking quietly as she clung to her not wanting to let go. She hated the fire alone but combining that with the fact that they where in the ball now was utterly terrifying
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
1568022520257.png
arlosk
Interaction Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Arlosk frowned she really didn’t want to scare aia that much at least but they had to get hear somehow sure they could have walked but teleporting was practically her go to at this point, Aia clung to arlosk the girls long tail coiled around the demons body, she couldn’t help but hug the frighted girl, arlosk really didn’t wanna look like a horrible roommate. “Je suis vraiment désolée pour cette Aia, mais nous avions vraiment besoin de nous entendre rapidement, je ne voulais pas te faire peur, mignonne.” She said with a soft sweet voice hugging Aia a bit more.

Pom nodded and followed behind Marcus. Along the way he grabbed a drink and sipped on it. It was good and rather sweet. He had quite a sweet tooth. While he trailed behind his friend he kept an eye out for whoever might be Aia.
He saw two girls appear in a flash of flame, one clinging to the other out of fear. He smiled softly, but then he picked up on the name Aia. He turned to Marcus.
"I'm going to go. I found Aia."
He made his way over to the two girls.
"Hello. I'm Pom, and I am fairly certain one of you is Aia."
He smiled warmly, creating an inviting air.

Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Her strategy worked flawlessly, with the dude known as Marcus revealing himself before they even got to the guys. Once they linked up with him and what seemed to be his friend, Emily downed some more champagne while he introduced himself.

"Mhm, mhm." she nodded before swallowing her drink and pulling Lorelei close "This is one of my gal pals, Lori. We sorta figured that since everyone's paired in the name of socializing that it'd be easier if pairs grouped up and stuff. So we're kinda looking for some guy named Evran and-"

Before she could finish, she was cut off by a flash at the corner of her gaze. Glancing over, she found the source to have been some demon-looking chick and their "Our other friend... huh, that was easy."

Apparently Marcus's friend had similar thoughts, as he made for the two of them once Demon chick started talking with Pale-Tail. So her name was Aia? Emily would have to fact-check that with someone later, but it seemed to fit.

"Hey hon!"
She called out to her over the din of the crowd "If that really is your pair-up then bring him and that demon babe over here with you! Kinda rolling with a big group, big fun mentality at the moment and there's still people's partners we don't have accounted for!"

0fcc3e1d129118b8143a24ff07a824e5.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Megeara Megeara

Terran took the glass sipped it before she brushed back her dark hair. Maybe this won't be so bad. At her words, Terran paused, the glass halfway to his lips. Forced. He didn't like the sound of that. After she continued he nodded and drank the cool liquid. "Wow," he breathed. What an awful thing to experience. His blue eyes traveled past her face to her wings. He had noticed the scars, but he hadn't thought much about them. He placed his glass on a passing tray before resting his gaze on her face.

Her hand toyed with her dress. Terran reached out and took her hand. "That's awful. I'm sorry you had to experience that. I'm glad you're here though," he said, trying to think of the right words. He didn't want to say the wrong thing. "Thank you for trusting me," he added with a half smile. "Let's dance and forget responsibility for right now." He chuckled lightly. The topic clearly troubled her and he wanted to make sure he could have a good time too. "You can ask me anything you'd like too, since we have the whole night." Terran was often too candid.

Ookurikara.jpg
Luther Custos
Interaction(s): Open
Mention(s): Megeara Megeara

Luther stretched before heading out of his room. According to the map he briefly looked over this morning, the ballroom should be this way. Luther adjusted his tie, it had been a long time since he last wore one and he certainly wasn't a fan of them. He could chatting and music playing. The more he walked the louder everything became. Hmm, what was that mortal saying? Something about late and fashion. He couldn't recall.

Men stood on either side of the large doors. When Luther approached, they opened them and he headed inside. Everything was bright and gold. The ornate details all around were rather grand. Carlisle had impeccable taste. From the top of the staircase, Luther looked over his fellow students. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves, drinking, talking, and the like. This would be interesting. He descended and paused halfway, those wings. His heart hammered in his chest as he grabbed the railing. It was her. He straightened his posture and reached the bottom of the stairs. He had to talk to her.​

Marcus nodded "Makes sense." Before he could properly greet Lori he noticed a female demon and that strange girl from earlier teleport in. From the method he quickly guessed the demon woman was the same person as the demon man that teleported in front of his face. Marcus took a glass of wine a nearby servant was offering and took a sip, bracing himself for the encounter part of him wished there was something a little stronger.

1568063901208.png
arlosk
Interaction Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Someone else approaching both arlosk and Aia made the demon smile, it seemed like there entrance was as a
Always a show stopper “oh hello there, yes this one on me is Aia and if I’d hazard a guess we have a lot of shapeshifters since I didn’t see you when I go here, I mean I haven’t seen a ten tone dragon around have. You?” Arlosk laughed a little “pleasure meeting you anyway Pom and might I say you look fabulous today”

Telith
Interaction: open​
Telith did make his way down to the ball room followings some of the later students, it was easy to tell the dragon was coming long before you saw him, arch of electricity flew through the air as he approached, eyes a bright glowing orange, looking rather odd wearing a suit over the leather armor he was still wearing.

9C6AB0CE-8A0F-49CC-8B31-8BC1F2798609.jpeg
Aia

Aia shook not even listening to her roommate. It was starting to be to much as a man came up behind them asking for Aia. Not knowing who he was or why he was asking for her because she never read the second letter she had enough. Rapidly unwrapping her tail from her roommate her tail slid under her and flexed down as she let go of her roommate as soon as she was clear she pushed with her tail and launched herself into the air. Landing about 5 feet behind the boy that had been asking for her she instantly darted off in the other direction through the crowd at a fast pace. Needing to find something to calm her down her nose picked up on someone in Particular and followed it. Soon she came up on Lorelei with speed and lunged at her wrapping her arms around the girls neck from behind and clinging tightly to her, her tail wrapping around Lorelei’s waist as she held tightly to her, shaking a little from the overload of fear.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 PinkChiffon PinkChiffon

Last edited:
Lorelei
interactions: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Lorelei saw Aia walking over to her in haste, seemingly coming out of nowhere. “Hey Aia-Oof!” Lorelei stumbled forward a bit as her friend launched herself at her. It took a few steps to steady herself, but Lorelei managed to keep the two of them upright. Lorelei craned her neck to look back at her trembling friend. “Aia, you spooked me. What’s the matter?”

Interactions: Anyone GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Marcus barely managed to get out of the way of an extremely long tail that almost whacked his face. After the momentary shock and feeling being hit would have laid his ass out he managed to recognize the name 'Lori' spoke Aia and quickly realized what was going on but kept quiet with the intention not to spook her he looked at Emily and spoke steadily hoping not to spook Aia who he found was literally very jumpy around new people. "I take it you and Lori are familiar with Aia from what I just saw?" Marcus groaned internally at the stupidity of the question but he wanted to start some sort of conversation and conversation was not something he was even decent at, he felt it a wonder that he managed a conversation with Pom so well despite his ramblings.

Rynn Marshall
0714dc13226f901a20afa9952e24441b.jpg

Alvaris Alvaris

Rynn smiled and she looked up at him. She was surprised that he was so understanding. She took one last sip of champagne and set it on a servers trey and grabbed his hand. She loved to dance.
"I'd love too," she said softly with a small grin. As she took his hand and they began to make their way there way on the floor. She looked up and saw him.
Luther.
Three life times ago is when she saw him last.
Then, there he was.
"Luther?" Rynn whispered and was in shock.
She was terrified. He could be here to spy on her, to take her to the council. She didn't know. He disappeared after her father died. He used to be her friend.
"Hey, um can we go outside its hot in here." Rynn asked as she started to drag Terran towards the balcony door.
Rynn pulled his hand and squeezed it tight.

Emily Nilhaven
b5ebfc441c33222d6758b1205a4a1af6f9f9538f_hq.jpg
Emily watched Aia, and knew from the second she caught sight of her roommate that it wasn't gonna roll. Not for lack of trying on his part, Emily could admit there wasn't much about his approach that she could label as wrong. Despite that, Aia bolted, almost melting into the crowd before suddenly changing trajectory. Emily took a wild guess at what caused her sudden change in direction, and casually took several steps away from Lorelei before Aia pounced on her.

Small smile forming as she watched Lorelei try comforting and balancing the pale-tailed lass at the same time. Emily could practically feel the question forming and, sure enough, Marcus asked about their relation to her.

"Yeah, we all met up earlier, really hit it off." she explained before grinning and jerking a thumb towards Aia and Lorelei "But I don't have Lori's rank on the scale of Aia's relationship spectrum, they met first so Lori had more time to raise those flags."( Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer )

With that she turned her attention to the roommate and pairing Aia had ditched and waved them over "Sorry about that guys, she's just a bit jumpy. Long as she's wrapped around Lorelei she should be all types of comforted, so we should still be able to hang!" ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )

Though she said that, she wasn't one-hundred percent sure Aia wouldn't just drag Lorelei off to not deal with the rest of them. Glancing over to Aia and Lorelei again, she put her hands on her hips and gave a casual shrug before taking another sip "Well Lorelei, I don't know how to break it to you but it seems Aia's already gotten used to you being her safety blanket." Her eyes went to the girl in question "Didn't you, hon? Clinging to Lori like that must feel awesome, huh?" ( PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )

Pom smiled softly at the two. He looked up to the girl who was speaking. He chuckled softly.
"Not quite a shapeshifter. Dream Demon. This is my human form. And it is lovely meeting you."
He then turned his attention to Aia, who was radiating tension despite his own calming aura. He was about to speak with her when she actually leapt away. He laughed nervously.
"I've never been to human events but I take it that's not normal."
He made his way over to where Aia had gone, smiling softly to the others in the group.
"I am sorry for scaring you, Aia. That was not my intent."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PinkChiffon PinkChiffon GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

"I see that, Aia seems to trust her like a sibling or close friend at the very least." Marcus thought their relationship was very impressive GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Marcus decided to see what Aia would do next in response to Pom's apology.

"oh well close enough, you still change shape no" arlosk said with a smile, as soon as aia bolted made the demon incredibly sad she was just trying to be friendly, oh well maybe they could fix relations later? she wasn't sure if she could do so well seems like everyone was gathering together so might as well join them perhaps ask where that telith was. walking over towards the group the demon usually smile was replaced with a bit of a frown seeing that Aia appeared to be utterly terrified
"terribly sorry everyone, i really didn't mean to scare Aia, but nice to meet you all. I'm arlosk you probably saw my entrance earlier today, i know im rushing question but does anyone know where a person called telith is? apparently he's ment to be partnered with me"

36C86056-3BCF-4477-B7EB-6785BB578151.jpeg
Aia
Aias eyes shifted to the group as she finally started to calm down with Lorelei her eyes shifting to her roommate and the random man who was apologizing. Frowning an little as she nuzzled her nose into Morelos shoulders while staring her roomy and the guy down. “non ça va. c'est de ma faute.” She said softly to them before her eyes darted to Emily in a cute glare as her tail gently tightened around Lorelei more. Slowly wrapping itself down Lorelei’s left leg with plenty of length left. Using what was left of her tail to help Lorelei support her.
PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

1542bec5bf49aa057b0642f69fe2ee7a.jpg
Terran King
Interaction(s): Megeara Megeara

Terran grinned at her acceptance to his invitation. After many 'forced' lessons, it became an activity of comfort and ease, which made him feel better about interacting as a whole. As they moved toward the dance floor, she seemed to stiffen. Luther? He looked over at her. The downcast expression on her face seized him. Terran glanced around the room. There was only one face he had yet to see when they were moving in and it was the dark haired kid by the stairs. His attention was focused on Rynn.

Terran nodded. "Sure," he said. He hadn't felt the temperature difference, but he was well equipped at regulating his body heat using his gifts. He stumbled in her haste, but quickly regained his balance. He was a gentleman and that meant not commenting on the lack of circulation to his fingers.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, his voice strong as he spoke. Once they crossed the threshold and stood outside he squeezed her hand, trying to reassure her. "Is someone troubling you? Dean Carlisle won't hesitate to discuss the matter with them." He added, hoping it would slightly ease her panic.

0470e6e9f13729eae4b321bf97cdebdb.jpg
Luther Costus
Mentions/Interaction (this is a LOT of people lol): Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving PinkChiffon PinkChiffon Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Luther stepped toward Rynn, but the panic expression of her face froze him. Did she view him as a monster? His stomach twisted at the thought. She wasn't exactly involved in what transpired decades before, but he thought the friendship was mutual even if the love wasn't. His heart plummeted as she dashed from the room with a white haired boy in tow. Luther turned away from the balcony. It was evident that talking with her would be a matter for another time. He didn't wish to ruin her evening.

There was a group mingling nearby. The variety was astounding. He hadn't interacted with different kinds in a long time. Most of the company he kept were fellow angels. Luther took a deep breath and approached the chatty group. They seemed to be discussing the other earthly creature. She certainly was intriguing, but hardly anyone was new to him. Interacting like a human irritated him because he knew how terrible he was at it.

"Greetings," Luther said, his voice wavered, and he mentally scolded himself for sounding so weak. What did the demon mean by partners? Arriving late had made an impact, but he wasn't sure he minded. His eyes rested on the alien. She had what man would call an "adorable" way about her. The youthfulness in her eyes gleamed and she was clearly taken by the girl she had secured with her tail. He certainly didn't envy her the poor girl.​

Giving a shrug at the pouty glare she was getting, Emily gave a humored sigh "That's the spirit, Hon."

After giving Lorelei a casual thumbs up, Emily turned and began to look over the crowd they managed to assemble. There were her girls, of course, and then there was her supposed pair-up partner, Marcus. There was Aia's partner and the demon babe, who was already asking around for her partner. Quite a number of them managed to assembled through that whole pairing system, and slowly but surely Emily was beginning to take note of the layers the system had brought with it.

Folding her arms, she nodded to herself for catching on. By offering a name and no face, the Academy was practically forcing students to interact, it was downright necessary in order to locate their partner. So finding your partner was just as much of a social activity as actually meeting them. If Emily had her cap, she'd definitely be tipping it to the Dean for such forethought. After all, despite being completely out of her element, she could ow confidently say that she had a healthy group of associates... which was basically necessary for any school.

And plus, these weren't even all of the people she knew! Looking over the crowd, Emily quickly spotted Rynn and her partner... only for them to be beating a rather hasty retreat. Emily raised an eyebrow at that, but was quick to remind herself that it wasn't her place to butt in. For all she knew, Rynn was just trying to hook up in the comfort of privacy. Besides, she still had mingling to do.

"Well look at this, seems we've got a healthy number of peeps hangin' around." She noted out loud before waving for their attention "Alright gang, so the initial thought process I was running with whilst calling everyone over was that it'd be easy to socialize with more people. But there's another advantage to having a bunch of bodies. See, from what I'm hearing so far it seems like some of us still haven't found our pairing yet. Lori over here's been looking for this Evran dude and you..."

She looked to Arlosk and snapped her fingers several times before smirking "Telith! You're looking for some guy named Telith."

Clapping her hands together she looked over the group and placed her hands on her hips "So how about using those good old superior numbers to nick the last few-"

It was at that moment the other guy wandered over to them, giving a curt greeting and nothing else. Emily leaned towards and giving him a once over before shrugging and giving a casual wave "Yo, name's Emily, you wouldn't happen to be named Evran or Telith, right? Because our group here's still missing some dudes."

even though aia said it really wasn't her fault arlosk really didn't feel like it was warranted she probably shouldn't have rushed so much, but she liked this Emily girl rather her type really, she wouldn't have minded having being partnered up with her, since for the demon gender wasn't exactly much of a problem "well im sure our two will show up eventually," another person arriving make arlosk smile the demons long tail whipping around slowly flicking her hair back she turned to the new arrival another boy, his voice made him sound really cute almost like an awkward whimper "speaking of more showing up hello there, your a little late aren't you? oh well, suppose almost everyones here then?" arlosk said in a smooth warm tone, however, the entrance of another boy made arlosk smile widen, looks like she was right about something waving at the boy she called out to him "telith I presume. I don't know any other dragons that can do that or pull of a suit and armor at the same time and still look fabulous" arlosk was right about what she remembered, guess she would be seeing him again

telith
interaction: everyone form the last one I should think​
telith finally managed to build up enough courage to open up the door of the ballroom, his entrance was kinda obvious, the armored and hooded boy walking in with only glowing orange eyes within wearing a suit over, leather armor and golden armbands, around the boy, small arcs of electricity crackled through the air, as he slowly walked in, noticing the large group he opted to avoid, until a particular demon called him out telith tensing up look at her, oh...no, why did it have to be them... he knew he shouldn't have trusted the name.

Marcus watched two new people approach the group one was a brown haired man that had an aura of a veteran of some sort. The man stiffly approached them and his greeting was equally as stiff It was easy to see he wasn't at all used to social interactions. Then there was that dragon boy he saw fly in earlier, a nervous energy poured out of him as he was called out by the demon woman who called him Telith.

Turning his attention back to the man that greeted the group he raised his left hand and flicked his wrist to the side in a kind of overly simple wave. "Hello, nice to see ya name's Marcus."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back