• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle Academy of Magical Arts

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Bellatsakha

Killer Clown
Hey guys, this is the thread for the RP with all the character info, background info and basic plot. If anyone has any ideas for plot points, PM me and I'll try to write it into the plot. The plot points in the 'other' link and are very loose and don't cover any ideas for your character in particular. If there are any questions or if you have issues about anything or anyone in this thread, PM me and I will do my best to sort it out.

The rules are basic: post as much as you want to, but try and make it longer than a line. Don't post twice in a row, wait for someone else to post after so everyone gets a fair chance, unless no-one has posted in a while then anyone can post. It would be greatly appreciated if you could post once a day or once every 2 days in the interest of keeping the story going, but don't feel any pressure to if you don't want to. If you want to leave the group, please PM me first so I know and you don't just suddenly disappear because I can write you out of the plot properly.

Last edited:
Vanya Blakely walked through the empty hall or Carlisle Academy, her heeled shoes clicking on the mahogany floor and her too-long-for-the-dress-code skirt swaying in the breeze through the open windows. Everyone was in class whilst she has been called to the headmaster’s office for a reason she didn’t know. Although, she could have a pretty good guess.

She knocked on the large wooden door with a plaque reading ’Headmaster Brixton’ and waited for a reply, twiddling her long black plait with her fingers.

“Come in,” The Headmaster’s calm voice replied.

She took a breath and forced her shoulder to relax as she stepped into the office. It was well lit, a chandelier hung from the tall ceiling and multiple lamps sat on different table tops around the room. He gestured for her to have a seat and she did.

He lowered his glasses to look her in the eye, “Now, Miss Blakely, do you know why you’re here?”

She swallowed quietly and didn’t answer, but kept eye contact the entire time. Her bright blue eyes piercing into his with all the faux confidence she could muster.

He paid no mind to her silence, “You’ve been seriously slacking on homework for the past year. I’ve had multiple teachers tell me you’ve been doodling in class or reading and not paying attention. Could you tell me why that is?”

She remained silent.

“I see.” He said after a few seconds of waiting, “You’re aware that your parents pay a lot for you to be at this school. We have the best teachers and the best facilities. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want to make full use of them. If you don’t want to be here, please tell your parents so they can pull you out. It would leave an opening for a student who actually wanted to be here.”

Still, she said nothing. She’d learned it was best to stay silent if being questioned about anything important because that way she wouldn’t give them any information they could use against her.

He sighed, “I see I’m not going to get anywhere with you today. All I’m going to say is due to your abysmal grades, I’m putting you in an extracurricular group. Think of it as a support group that might help you find your feet again and keep you from falling too far behind.”

She squinted her eyes at him in confusion. There was no support group in the school because only the most elite students got accepted and none of them needed a support group. What even was a support group?

“You won’t be the only one there. There are a few other students who could use some lifting up in their academics, so don’t feel like you’re being singled out.” He continued, not bothering to try asking any more questions, “You’ll meet in the Elemental Study classroom tomorrow at 8am, don’t be late. You’re dismissed.”

She got up and left as quickly as she could, closing the door quietly behind her. She began to walk back down the corridor and caught a glimpse of her reflection in one of the windows. She looked closer and smoothed out her bangs to make sure they were equally spread across her forehead before heading back to the classroom. But even if she wanted to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, she couldn’t because she was too busy thinking about the support group and how bad of an idea it was.

It would overlap with her piano practice time and she didn’t want to miss that. She considered skipping it but decided it would just lead to more prodding from the Headmaster and she didn’t want him to send a letter home. She’d already had enough of her parent’s ire over her bad grades during the summer holidays and she didn’t want them to be called up to the school.

If anything is OOC or disrupts the plot tell me, and I will fix it.

Cheers

TLA
Jace nervously walked down the hall to see the head master. Class was in transition so he had to bob and weave his way through the students. Soon he reached the headmaster's office and politely knocked and awaited a response. This was it he was expelled. The combination of failing the common core curriculum, or the contraband he had hidden in his room was the final nail in his coffin.

"Enter" Jace's back straightened at the authoritative tone. He hated coming here because it was only ever for trouble.

Jace opened the door and quickly sat down in front of the headmaster and waited as the headmaster continued to look over whatever it was. Eventually, the headmaster spoke. Frustration and a weariness in his eyes.

"You know you were a risky investment for our school? Everyone told me not to declare you the recipient for the scholarship and yet here you are selling contraband and failing miserably at common core classes." Jace didn't make eye contact instead staring at his shoes.

"Major Kelly is the only reason you passed last year. He spoke to every teacher and begged them to pass you. He put his reputation on the line for you and what have you done."

Jace replied with silence. He honestly did try to study but numbers and letters were never meant to mix and now he was doing it along with imaginary numbers. These classes were impossible to say the least.

"I'm putting you in an extracurricular group. You're already on eggshells young man. If I don't see improvement by mid terms your out, and I'll replace you with someone who isn't as academically challenged." Silence reigned as the headmaster searched Jace's face for a reaction. While Jace stared at his incredibly interesting shoes.

"Is that it headmaster? Jace stood up to leave after a few minutes of tense silence reigned. All he got was a nod. Just as he was about to reach the door the headmaster spoke back up.

"Wait, Jason that was unfair of me. I understand this school expects more from you academically. I also understand you haven't failed any classes involving your powers. To be Frank, there are many parents that want their children to attend this school. Your conduct and grades place you on shaky ground at best." With a sigh the headmaster rubbed his temples. He looked back up looking Jace in the eyes with a tender fondness.

"I truly believe Major Kelly is right about you, and it was his idea to put you in this group. 8AM sharp in the elemental study classroom don't be late" Jace nodded feeling exhausted for once again feeling like he failed the Major. Leaving the office, he closed the door. Turning around, he came face to face with Major Kelly.

The Major was a former marine. His hair cut to regulation. His uniform pressed and starched. His sleeves were rolled up perfectly and his boots polished to shine even without a light source. He wore glasses only in class to look more elderly but whenever he was out of class without the wide framed glasses his eyes were narrowed and looked intimidating with a glare of anger and hate. Despite being over 50 the man was more fit then many athletes here, his reason being in case the Army couldn't do the job themselves, and he had to do it himself.

"Camp, 0500 to 0805 when I drop you off at your daycare your ass is mine until your grades improve" before Jace could run away the Major put Jace into a headlock and all but dragged him down the hall.

"You're also 32 seconds late to your next class, and you don't need to worry we'll fix this later" as Jace went kicking and screaming the headmaster opened the door to yell down the hall. "Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Major Kelly said he would help motivate you during these trying time!" A small smile graced Head Master Brixton's face. After years of Major Kelly teaching he finally found the passion for teaching again in one student. Albeit, the academy could get in trouble for hazing, but Jace seemed to enjoy his time with the Major.

Last edited:
A long sigh escaped Piper’s lips as she made her way down one of the numerous long hallways. The slight clicking of her tongue told her more than one would probably think possible, so she didnt have any trouble in finding her way around. Now the problem was her memory. When she arrived here, she vaguely remembered being shown where the headmaster’s office was but couldnt be sure, so she only headed in the direction she could only hope was correct.

While she had been headed to her next class she had been dragged aside by a teacher informing her that she was to head to headmaster Brixton’s office right away. All of the teachers here had been informed (mostly by her) that she needed no help in finding her way around, and through many times of them watching her walk down the hallways and arrive even before the class was supposed to begin, they eventually let her be.

Finally Piper turned the corner and walked a few paces down before trailing her fingers lightly across a wooden door with some plaque on it. She could feel her heartbeat begin speeding up. She was 85% sure this was his office, and now that she was here, she wasnt so sure she wanted to step inside. Even before she could knock to see who answered, a weary “come in” had made her jump a bit. Well at least she was 100% sure now. Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened the door and took a step in, only to pause. A sharp clicking of her tongue told her the headmaster was behind his desk straight in front of her.

A chandelier hung from the ceiling and there were a lot of lamps in here... his office was cluttered with items; mostly books. Overall she could conclude it was a very warm office, but the headmaster’s tone was anything but warm unfortunately.. thankful for his patience with her exploration, she finally decided to take a seat. Her hands were sweaty and she wiped them casually on her skirt.

“You wanted to see me sir?” She asked. There was a long pause before he spoke.

“Yes miss Piper, I did,” he cleared his throat. She couldnt tell if he just didnt know how to approach a blind person or he was just nervous about the news, which didnt help her nerves at all. “I wanted to inform you about why I called you in-“

“Yes sir, of course... why would I be in here otherwise?” She asked. It wasnt in an aggressive tone, she just wanted to prompt him to get to the point. Finally he seemed to understand that it was ok to come out with what he wanted to say.

“Yes well, you’re here because I’ve been informed by a few of your teachers that you are disruptive in class? Not only this, but you’ve not been doing well on tests but just fine on homework.” To this, Piper nodded. She wasnt going to hide anything.

“Yep, pretty much..sir. You see, my teachers call it “being disruptive” but I call it “helping my friends with their work.”

“So you can help others with their homework and do fine on your own, but when it comes to testing you’re failing? It sounds to me like you’re cheating miss Piper..” there it was. What he was really trying to get at. This made Piper stay silent though. Maybe she did have one thing to hide. Her silence didnt help her case, and it only confirmed what the headmaster was implying.

“Ok.. well we both know thats not acceptable, right? Now listen. Instead of sending you home, I want to put you in a support group. Something that will hopefully correct your cheating habit.” Piper’s mind was racing now. Support group? Geez... this place really was worse than she thought...

“I-I’m sorry? A study group? Sir I can assure you I dont need one of those.” Really she probably did, but she didnt want to spend anymore time here than was already required.

“There are other students that will be there. I want you to be in the elemental study classroom 8am sharp. Understand?” He ignored her small plead. Sighing, Piper got up.

“Yes sir..” she answered glumly before making her way back into the hallway. She could feel the stare of the headmaster on her back at her rude exit, but what was he going to do at this point? Making her way back to her class, she began thinking. If she was going to be miserable then so was the teacher.

Oliver Wes
Oliver stood in front of the many windows of the halls peering out over the horizon while lost in thought. The sound of a door opening from afar notify's him of his turn. He was called upon by the headmaster to discuss matters. An odd occassion seeing as he's rarely called. The large, empty halls made no sound, not even from his boots. He was taught to be silent and of course mastered stealth. The white haired male knocks on the wooden door then given the okay to enter.

"Mr. Weiss! West? Wees?" The principal tested trying to correct Oliver's name whom stood in the center with the most bored expression. "Wes. No 'T' in the end." He explained to the pronounciation of his name. "Ah, very good. Apologies I always thought I interpret it wrong. Anyhow, take a seat." Oliver lowered his gaze to the seat in front of him then back up towares the principal whom quirks a brow. "A rebel eh?" Not exactly. Oliver was only tired of sitting and wished to stand for whatever this meeting is. His silence didn't exactly help his case, only earned himself an annoyed glare from the principal. He dismissed it to move onto the subject at hand. "Mr. Wes you're brought here because we've been getting some reports from your teachers about your academics. You excel when it comes to your skills on the battle field, but your studies are terrible. The closest you get at one hundred percent is a fifty and even that is a rare sight. It makes me wonder how you even enrolled here like you cheated your way on the test which by the way you fail everytime when it comes to them."

The principal sighs exhasperated while pinching the bridge of his nose. Oliver is the last student to be dealt with and each one gave him a headache trying to comprehend what went wrong. "I did not cheat." The teen spoke. "Oh I know, but it's hard to believe? The only thing that's keeping you here are your aunt's generous funds. To think we allowed a delinquent like yourself to enroll so what? You can ruin our school?" Oliver glares at the floor not wanting to make contact. If he did, he'd probably snap and lunge at the male ending his life then and there. He was anything but a delinquint, but he wouldn't dare say why he's troubled. His fists clench tightening his grip till the whites of his knuckles are visible. "Regardless, you are to attend elemental study at eight. If you don't report you will be expelled. Consider it a last chance to prove yourself. A support group I should say. I expect a weapon to be smart on the battlefield. What's a knife without being sharp to cut an enemy?" He sneered. Oliver growls under his scar. "You are dismissed." The teen gladly excused himself slamming the door behind him not caring whatever punishment the principal had to give him later.

The night had come and gone and Vanya’s mind kept playing the events of the previous day over and over in her head. She couldn’t figure out it was now of all times that the headmaster decided to get on her case, she’d been skipping assignments for years. Her stomach twisted with anxiety at the thought of the coming day. At the time of the support group meeting, she’d usually have piano practice and she couldn’t skip practice. She’d never skipped practice, it was the reason she was as good as she was.

If this was supposed to happen every morning that meant she wouldn’t be able to practice at that time so she’d have to reschedule it for later, but that would mean cutting down on violin or ballet and she didn’t want to do that either. She wasn’t going to sacrifice her goal of joining a professional orchestra for some dumb support group that she didn’t need anyway.

It wasn’t as if she couldn’t do the homework or participate in class, she just saw no point in it. She never enjoyed studying so it wasn’t as if she was going to get a job in it. She could appreciate her parent’s idea of trying to get her best education, but where she really wanted to be was the Alexandria Ballet School. She’d begged and pleaded with them every day leading up to her enrolment, but it always ended in a door slamming in her face.

She awoke an hour earlier than usual in her dorm room that she shared with three other girls. Her quarter was by far the neatest, the sheets were always fitted, all her clothes were folded and everything was so meticulously placed it looked like a showroom. She pulled on her uniform as quietly as she could as to not wake the others.

She spent about 45 minutes in the bathroom applying concealer over the red pimples on her cheeks and discoloration on her forehead, making her makeup look as natural as possible and straightening her hair only to plait it behind her back. She placed her brown satchel neatly over her blazer as to not ruffle anything and closed the door behind her quietly.

Breakfast was available from 6 am but no-one was really up at that time, only those from higher classes studying for exams. She was glad she wasn’t them. Breakfast was a quiet affair and she attempted to slip out without anyone noticing where she was heading.

On her way out the house mistress called to her, “Miss Vanya, how many times must I tell you that skirt it too long?”

“Thank you for informing me.” She replied with a detached voice perfected from years of galas and pretending to enjoy the company of her parent’s friend’s children.

The house mistress just shook her head in response. Vanya wondered if she was expecting different results than the last hundred or so times she’d told her.

She walked up the long concrete path through the gardens. The sun was out and it was warm for spring, a little too warm for her black hair and she debated buying a hat but ultimately decided heat stroke was worth avoiding hat hair. Silence greeted her as she opened the grand doors to the main building, there was perhaps one cleaner doing last minute chores and a few people here and there studying for who knows what. She decided she rather preferred it being quiet.

She walked the unfamiliar path to the Elemental Study classroom. As her powers were weapon summoning, she’d never had to take classes in that room so relied on the signs screwed into the wall to guide her. She ascended the main stairs and made her way down the corridors until she reached an ordinary looking room with the signs he was looking for on it.

She pushed the door open and saw it was empty. It was the right classroom, wasn’t it? She checked the sign again and it was. Unless she’d misheard the headmaster, which she doubted she did. She still had 15 minutes until 8 am so she decided if no-one showed up in the next 10 minutes, she had the wrong room and would go and check again with the headmaster.

She placed herself precariously on one of the wooden desks. There were exactly 20 in the room, all separate with lift up compartments and red cushioned chairs that matched the wall paint. It was identical to her summoning study classroom, except her classroom had a royal blue color scheme. In order to look busy, she picked out her book and pretended to read, but her stomach churned with anxiety and she couldn't concentrate on the words.

Jace waited outside his dorm room. Major Kelly told him to be fully dressed and ready to go at 0455. He was out by 0430 knowing Major Kelly's favorite saying. "Early is on time. On time is late" with the few minutes before he was to come. Jace's mind wandered to what led up to these events.

During his time here, his powers were easy enough to master and control. The academics were by far the hardest part. He wanted nothing more than to go back into his room and crawl into bed and pretend that he wasn't about to flunk out of this school. He wished he just stayed at home and just kept doing what he was doing.

That moment Jace saw Major Kelly appear. His face had no weariness from waking up in the morning. His uniform pressed perfectly from his commute to the campus and of course. His boots shined and made a steady cadence as he walked to Jace and motioned him to follow him.

"Camp did you know it's been raining all night?" Jace raised his eyebrows as he followed Major Kelly outside. He didn't hear any rain last nigh-. Major Kelly led him to where there was a water hose, lawn chair and a small "boulder". Patting Jace's shoulder Major Kelly moved to sit in his chair and say. "Jace can you move that pebble over there? I don't think it looks nice over there" by the end of the morning Jace couldn't tell if it was water or his tears running down his face with Major Kelly's maniacal laughter.

Jace missed breakfast, but he fortunately was able to shower and get dressed. He wore the uniform knowing he couldn't slide anything past Major Kelly. Jace longingly looked at his beach chair, kiddie pool and wall painted to look a nice beach view and walked out the door to follow Major Kelly to the study hall for idiots.

They passed by the house mistress who seemed to be enjoying Jace's misery. She stood at the doorway arms crossed with a smirk on her face. Surprisingly, Major Kelly glared at the house mistress "Jace joined me for a early morning work out... you should consider doing the same" he growled out before pushing her out of the way with Jace hot on his heels.
Niether spoke, Jace felt the heat outside and was thankful he went through hell before the sun came out too terribly much. They soon entered into the building and stopped at what Jace assumed to be the study room.

"Wait Jace... Mary made me this for breakfast. Watching you puke so much made me lose my appetite. A brown bag was shoved into Jace's hands. Major Kelly left Jace but not before yelling down the hall. "0455 tomorrow morning be ready to go on a nice 'walk' I would hate for you to miss a beautiful sunrise"

Jace groaned and then opened the bag. Inside was a fresh blueberry muffin, a banana and two oatmeal cookies with smiles. Jace Cramer the cookies in his mouth and opened the door. Inside he saw the Ice Queen or would it be ballet queen? He almost spat out his cookie but instead he wound up choking on the cookie.

Of course, this study group was created for one of her kind. Rich, influential and most too important to lose. He was no doubt here to be one of her "tutorees" so she could make the marks or hide her embarrassment using the local idiot as cover. No one would believe she needed academic help around Jace. With a sigh Jace sat down on the opposite side of the room and continued to eat his breakfast wondering if Mary truly did exist. Hell no one in the faculty met her and if she did...... soon Jace was absorbed into his thoughts far away from the hell he was about to be thrown into.

Vanya let out an internal sigh of relief as another student entered the classroom. She didn’t know who he was nor why he was there since she didn’t really mingle with other students, she preferred to horde information through overheard gossip from the girls in her dorm or people in her class. Of course, she’d never go out of her way to obtain it, but if she happened to pick up on bits here and there, who was to blame her?

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. He didn’t look particularly ready for the day, at least not by her standards. She rather envied his ability to leave the house looking like that. She refrained from looking anymore as to not look too nosy, only sparing a quick glance as he walked through the door.

With another person in the room, she was even more unable to concentrate on her book. There was always that small niggling feeling in the back of her head that went off whenever someone was around that told her she had to act a certain way in order to spare herself from judgment and even though this wasn’t an upper-class gallery opening, that feeling was still there. So, she did what she was used to and maintained professional silence.

The clock ticking felt even louder. Social norms suggested she make idle conversation, but she really didn’t want to. Her parents would be livid if they saw how she was acting. They’d preached time and time again that it only took one story to ruin your reputation and they were correct in the case of her Aunt Nikola who snapped at one waitress and was forever known then on as the angry member of her family. People still avoided her at family events for fear of provoking her wrath despite it being over a decade ago.

Jace spied his fellow classmate as she sat prim and proper. She was just like all the other students here. Better than him, he didn't belong in a place like this. He belonged in his old school doing whatever it was he decided to do that day. Not the boring drudgery of "civilized living".

She was reading a book he couldn't get a good glance at without looking like a stalker. After a few seconds, his curiosity got the better of him. Abruptly standing up, Jace walked over to the ballet queen and sat right in front of her. He pulled up a seat using the back support to lean forward on with his arms crossed over it. If his brothers could look at him now and mock him for now being the "frat nerd" now.

Holding out a hand, his moms voice in manners ringing in his head. Jace made his introduction. "Hey my name is Jace. I see that you'll be my tutor for the next few sessions huh?" Blunt, informal and no class. Jace was starting to see how he got his reputation.

Vanya’s eyes flicked up to him as he spoke. She found it highly confusing that he would approach her. None of the other students ever did, possibly because she never asked them to nor reciprocated their actions and they’d given up trying, but nevertheless.

Right off the bat she could tell he was from a common family, just by the way he spoke and his posture. A scholarship student no doubt. Then what on earth is he doing in this class? Surely if one is good enough to get a scholarship, they are good enough to maintain a good grade average.

Then he said something she didn’t quite understand. He assumed she was his tutor, which she inwardly laughed at because as if she would volunteer to tutor anyone. She couldn’t be bothered to tutor herself, let alone someone who was actually dumb. Instead, she replied with a polite, “Pardon?”

"Let's cut to the chase. I'm failing you're probably failing or need volunteer hours for punishment. Let's just agree to sit on the opposite ends of this room. I'll fail my classes and get booted out this place, and you get your hours or extra marks"

Jace awkwardly withdrew his hand. She probably heard the rumors about him and didn't want to associate herself more with him then she had too. Can't say he can blame her, it seemed like social reputation meant everything.

He couldn't help but grin thinking about the scandal he could cause at home if he found out why she was here. He highly doubted she was a idiot like himself after all his house mistress mentioned something about her being some type of prodigy.

She closed her book and put it down on the desk in front of her. She looked him in the eyes with a steady gaze and placed her hands on her lap, “Well, that sounds awfully inconvenient. I have a horrible feeling we’ll be here for a while and I don’t particularly want to spend the next year sitting silently in a room. Do you?”

She highly doubted he would appreciate her bringing her violin in if she managed to switch violin and piano practice around and she doubted she could stay seated knowing she was wasting her precious time.

Last edited:
"I honestly don't care. I'm here until I get the eventual boot. You look like you come from money. I clearly don't come from anything. We probably have nothing in common. Let's be honest we would've never had to interact if we didn't have to do this, so let's just pretend the other doesn't exist and survive an hour everyday."

Jace gestured at the surrounding room. He didn't inherently hate the girl. He just didn't feel like playing pretend like all the other manipulation classmates he had. It was simple. She was better than him, and he had no desire to pretend to be friends and have her joke to her friends about being with the stupid scholarship idiot.

“How very straightforward of you.” The corner of her lips twitched upwards.

It was such a stark contrast from everything she’d been taught that it made her curious. It wasn’t often she came across someone who so clearly put their viewpoints on display; usually, she’d have to do some digging around before finding people’s actual opinions. She had to admit, it was amusing to watch.

Jace saw the small smile working it's way onto her face. It was the same look fellow students had when he finally convinced them there was nothing inherently "bad" with contraband or the prices he had for them.

"We just gotta make this work until midterms. Chances are I'll fail my math and science exams with flawless colors."

Once again holding out his hand for a handshake. "Deal?"

"I suppose that could suffice as a deal," She replied, taking his hand and giving it two strong shakes before letting go and pulling a handkerchief out of her blazer pocket to wipe her hand with.

Perhaps this would be more amusing than she previously thought. Although, she suspected there would be more people to join them since the headmaster wouldn't go out of his way to create a group if it was only supposed to benefit 2 people. She wondered what other types of people she'd meet. She was in an odd crossover between anxiety and excitement she only really felt before a performance, it was odd but she'd take it over the plain worry she'd felt before.

Piper meandered to her destination for the morning, not particularly worried about whether or not she would get into trouble. If they were going to make this hard, then she would return the favor just as she had promised herself yesterday. The slight click click click of her tongue was unusually loud against the silent hallways.

The brunette surprised herself as she made her way to the room. She wasnt nervous at all really. She supposed she was hoping a little that this would be the thing to send her back home... as she counted the steps she took, desperately trying to remember which room it was, she heard two voices from a few rooms ahead of her. A boy and a girl.. as she stepped into the room, she clicked her tongue a couple of times to get a sense of her surroundings.

Two people. A lot of desks, which made sense as this was a classroom... not many things of interest.

“Hello.” Piper said politely to the two students. She didnt know who they were, but she didnt mind being the first to speak. Finally she walked over to a desk and took a seat, setting her chin lightly on her hand. “Does anyone know what’s supposed to happen?”

Vanya noticed the other girl enter and knew she guessed correctly. Now it was only a matter of how many people in the school were failing, surely not that many but she didn't know, her parents paid to fake her test scores so theoretically everyone could be failing and just pretending they weren't. It wasn't that far fetched given that was exactly what she was doing.

"Hello," She replied, the new girl looked a little more together than the other boy whom she'd forgotten the name of. Jack? Jake? Something along those lines, "I'm Vanya Blakely, and you are?"

Ah. So she did know someone here. Well, knew of them. Vanya.. the student perfectionist. At least thats what everyone told her. Not a lot of people seemed to like her, although Piper could never understand why. She didnt have anything against her as far as she knew.

“Im Piper. Just Piper,” she said, not bothering about last names. “So.. why are you in here Vanya? I mean... from what ive heard youre a pretty good student.”

Vanya let a small smirk cross her mouth, "There are a lot of rumors about me." She debated whether to give an actual answer because, as she knew well, anything can be used against you. Then again, they were probably going to be stuck in that room for who knows how long and she'd never heard Piper come up in gossip so she decided it was safe enough, "I just prefer to manage my time doing the things I see as necessary and apparently some of the teachers don't agree with that. How about you?"

After a few seconds of silence Piper nodded. She could understand that.

“Well I’m in here because I was caught cheating.” She shrugged. She wouldnt have admitted it openly like that to the headmaster, but she supposed these two were ok. She had never been super gaurded around people and tried to be fairly open with them. She clicked her tongue lightly against the top of her tongue to get a feeling of where the two were in the room again.

She noticed the boy sitting behind her, wondering who he was and what he was in for.

“Are you two friends?” She asked, feeling slightly awkward if that were the case. She never liked feeling like an outsider, but she supposed nobody really did.

So the group wasn't just for people who were failing grade wise, she deduced, perhaps it was supposed to be some kind of rehabilitation for problematic students. Now, that made things even more interesting.

She took a second to answer the question, deliberating on how to phrase their deal, "I wouldn't say friends, I'd say we were more coworkers." She was going to say acquaintances but that implied they could pick each other out from a crowd, "I'm not quite sure what this is meant to be either."

As dawn broke, so too did Oliver. Laying in his bed for an hour or so before starting the day with his daily routine in the bathroom. It was annoying to say the least, having to wear a uniform. The only thing that sought him out to be different is his scar on his right eye, bridge of his nose and they way he wears his outfit. Loose tie, red scarf around his neck to cover his face like some sort of ninja. Not to mention it held sentimental value. Instead of those fancy, proper shoes he wore his black boots.

Walking out of the dorms was absolutely dreadful. For thr most part, Spring is here. He despised the upcoming heat for various reasons. He was a winter person just as his abilities states suiting him well. Oliver curtsied into the main hall shielded by the morning light stopping by the cafeteria to swipe an apple. That's all he needed for today. His next destination was questionable. Where indeed is this so called, "Elemental" class the headmaster spoke about? He opt to ask for directions instead to search for it himself.

It took him nearly an hour before finally discovering the class. It's name written in bold letters on a plaque. He hesitates to grasp the knob after hearing voices speak on the otherside. 'So there are others?' He thought to himself. It made sense if there were others involved. If it were one one one it would take place in the library or something. He grew a tad angry remembering what the headmaster said. His whole body emitting a chilling feeling but not enough to freeze anything. His demenor cold, mysterious as he remained silent barging through the door like an irritated child ignoring the glances of the trio while taking a seat slouching with his legs crossed, and hands in his pockets. Scarf hiding his pout in the back near a window dropping his messenger book bag on his desk. His gaze focused on a random potted plant in the corner lost in his mind.

Jace shrugged staring at the newcomer. He heard a little gossip about her not much to be honest. His customers and friends in general. Another guy walked into the room. Jace could tell he picked a seat the moment he saw the room. Turning to Piper he spoke again eyes continuing to look at the new-newcomer.

"I didn't so much as talk to the ballet prodigy before coming here. We spend our time in different circles. I'm Jace by the way. Major Kelly mentioned something about a tutor or something to make sure we learn basically what you would expect... other than that I wasn't even aware the school provided support for losers like us"

The last comment was most pointed at himself, but Jace figured if they weren't losers they wouldn't be here.

Before Piper could answer Vanya, very loud footsteps entered the room. Turning her gaze in the general direction of the door, she realize either a very big guy came in, or he was very angry about something. Not wanting to insert herself into any drama their first day their, she turned to Kace as he introduced himself.

“Losers?” She said a little taken aback. She had never been clustered in with the “losers” before.. sure she wasnt popular, but she never had any trouble making friends either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back