• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Carlisle academy Classes and dorm registration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
1f96f60d671a4f8cba79ac594b89d9a3.jpg
This is the kinda vibe I have for Pom's side.

Zena:
(Freshman)
1) Shape Shifting
2) Magic 101 (Freshman)
3) Elemental control
4) Martial Arts
5) English
6) Algebra and Geometry

Where is he and what's he doing? Maybe he could accidentally go into the wrong dorm room and then be introduced to Terran and Telith?
He's currently waiting where the ball will be held since I currently don't have a roommate. And while I would love for that to happen he's a Junior and would already know the layout 😅.

He's currently waiting where the ball will be held since I currently don't have a roommate. And while I would love for that to happen he's a Junior and would already know the layout 😅.
Hey so me and Alvaris Alvaris are getting your room mate situation together. He is developing a character for you

suit.jpg
Luther's classes/bedroom/suit
1. Magic 101(freshman)
2. History of angels and demons
3. Algebra
4. Theater
5. Botany healing
6. Organic spells
a0e8f18f284da3bc1daa95b4870d360e.jpg

Last edited:
Megeara Megeara thinga have gon past super fast lik 3 pages in 6 hours can I please get a recap/explanation because wow that was fast
Lol ya we have all been on its okay.
Everyone just got settled in the dorms and to the ball. You are paired up with Arlosk for the ball. Just get telith to the ball its okay nothing major happened yet.

Megeara Megeara thinga have gon past super fast lik 3 pages in 6 hours can I please get a recap/explanation because wow that was fast

Mostly people meeting roommates and getting ready for the ball that's happening right now. The Dean set up some kind of buddy system for the ball so the boys and girls can socialize easier. Pretty sure Telith and Arlosk are paired up to hang. Everyone's currently heading there now to meet up and mingle so you could probably slip in with the crowd.

Mostly people meeting roommates and getting ready for the ball that's happening right now. The Dean set up some kind of buddy system for the ball so the boys and girls can socialize easier. Pretty sure Telith and Arlosk are paired up to hang. Everyone's currently heading there now to meet up and mingle so you could probably slip in with the crowd.
Lol ya we have all been on its okay.
Everyone just got settled in the dorms and to the ball. You are paired up with Arlosk for the ball. Just get telith to the ball its okay nothing major happened yet.
right right nice nice, ill get my characters heading there soon ish, and yah good idea arlosk is paired up with telith there probobly the only thing that could get him there anyway, social anxiety is his cripping weakness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back