• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

"Caribbean Fury" Rp: Invasion/Intervention of Venezuela

igna.con

Ok, hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day, considering the fact that I havent found any thread about this topic, and having found the Espionage Wars thread, which I liked the idea and got a lil bit of imagination from there (You can see Espionage Wars thread thread here, i recommend it, its good if you want to join:Espionage Wars V9: Migration Edition) I decided to make my own RP of an invasion or intervention of Venezuela by the US and allies against Venezuela and allies, in this RP, you are going to be different players and your factions will interact and battle with one another, show via poses in Garry’s Mod and Source Filmmaker( like in Espionage Wars, and its not stealing ideas if someone of you is asking, if you want to, its optional, if not, you just make a story or say your actions) you´ll decide in which faction to be, being the factions:
  1. NATO (you can be a leader of a country, a military force, regiment, of the country of your preference)
  2. Venezuelan Government (You can be generals, politicians, leaders of the intelligence agencies, and your factions can be political official parties, agencies, groups and such)
  3. Colectivos(your faction can be a colectivo, wich is armed groups that support the gov.)
  4. Venezuelan Opposition (considering real life events, there can be subfactions or leaders of this faction that are more leaned towards the government, like Petain or puppets, if you get me)
  5. Venezuelan Resistance, the diference between them is that they are more "radical" than the formal opposition integrated by politicians and they are integrated mostly by citizens,students,thinkers and subfactions of military oppositionists in the Armed Forces and police forces ( same can happen here like the 4th but with infiltrates or resistance groups integrated by venezuelan secret agents)
  6. Russia (Mercenaries, army, spetnaz, as the players wish)
  7. China
  8. Pakistan (terrorist cells linked to pakistan
  9. Hezbollah (cause of the links between them and the Goverment)
  10. Colombia(colombian army, politics, special forces, police, bla bla bla, same as the other nations)
  11. Brazil(Brazilian army,navy, aviation, etc)
  12. Or a optional faction (you can create your own faction as you want, such as being your faction a NATO division, a regiment, a brigade, a resistance group, a terrorist group,even a country, or whatever reasonable thing you want to, as long as its reasonable faction)
The rules are simple.
  1. No spam: simple as that, and NO TRHEAD-SHITTING.
  2. This is 2019, not 5174: Dont make any futuristic units, or things like that, if you wanna make a new unit that resembles something already being worked out actually, tell me and Ill give the greenlight depending
  3. Empires werent build in a month: You wanna make new units ? Make new improvements ? Ok then, just make sure that in a previous post you make it done by saying that you are making that progress and by next post can finish it, like if recruiting soldiers and such, making new carriers, things like that, anyways you can contact me if you have any doubts
  4. No offending: dont insult each other, in case of seeing that,youll be expulsed from this roleplay
  5. Dont act so dramatic: Even though i sound serious and all, this thread was made for the purpose of pure fun, having a hobby or some time to kill, just pure and healthy fun and gaming playing realistic and so, so dont take this too seriously, and dont act like the world evolves around you
  6. No Annihilation: You cant anihilate a faction without the faction owner consent
  7. You cant control somebody else´s faction without that faction owner consent
  8. You can control one main faction, and one secondaryfaction. You are not required to have a secondary faction, but you are allowed to create one. Wanna change factions ? disband one of your existing factions before forming a new. you maybe allowed to control more factions if a Staff member allows it
  9. Nothing out of earth, this is realistic, none of that L4D, Zombie, mecha, imaginary, alien, marvel, superhero things, and NO COMANDO MODE: Dont put ultra elite units, special forces are allowed, but nothing of "One man army" units or stuff like that
  10. Over all, if you have any, but A N Y doubt, just tell me, its all for the sake of helping to have a good time
And by almost last, rules if you wana use gmod/source filmmaker:
  1. Please: Quality posting and posing, this goes also for if you arent using gmod and you are just writing, good posts like if you are gonna write something beautiful
  2. You can use whatever models you like, as long as its realistic to what you wanna play as (French Foreign Legion ? then use skins or models of them, and french vehicles, realistic, as i said) even if you want, you can hack, make, re edit your own models and change them, if you want to make them like your faction then its cool, but make it realistically, no anime thing or such (only if you wanna put them in a tank or things like that, as example a little grafiti of a anime in a tank, and thing like that are ok, as long as it aint excessive
  3. And at least do them in good poses, if you wanna recreate a event, ok, but nothing out of context
If you wanna see an example of something similar like this, i recomend seein Espionage Wars V9, the link is already posted up in the beggining
And overall, NO DISCRIMINATION, I know that more than one person joining this may have political views different to others, so dont argue about that, its a game and i know the situation about Venezuela is more political but we are her to have fun, so respect players

Here are some maps about Venezuela so you can guide yourselves about this

https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/venezuela_pop_1972.jpg (Venezuela Population map)
https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/venezuela_trans-2007.jpg (Venezuela Transportation and roads map)
https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/americas/venezuela.gif (Venezuela general map)

Another warning: You cant play as real life characters, You cant be trump or maduro, you cant be presidents of the already existing nations, but you can be the leader or your optional fictional factions, for nations that already exists, if you wanna be the leader, you can be a fictional general and people like that)

List of avalaible Factions already existing, If you wish to enter as them

BLUFOR OPFOR
NATO (your nato faction can be from any of the Nato countries or armies)Venezuela
Colombia Russia
BrazilPalestine
Venezuelan OppositionChina
Venezuelan ResistanceIran
Venezuelan ExileHezbollah
ArgentinaTurkey
ChileSyria
IsraelCuba
AustriaMexico
IrelandPakistan
TaiwanNicaragua
OPTIONAL FACTIONS: depending on the inclinations of your faction it will be OPFOR or BLUFOR
Last things:

Dont use nukes in the game, its already a pain to use that, this is a conventional (and somewhat unconventional) war
Even it says Venezuela, this game has a global scale, it would be very borin and short to be only Venezuela,BUT THE MAIN FOCUS IS VENEZUELA, the global scenario has more of a secondary role
The attacks or actions that you are goin to do to another faction need to be warned to that faction owner, so he can now what will happen, and if you are warned of an attack or actions that looks very exxagerated and non-realistic, tell them to not do the action yet, tell to an admin about the situation, and well check it out.

The game will start this date at this hour, and the events of history will be the same as our world, after hours of discussion with his military high command, Donald Trump has given the order: the time has come.
The Invasion will start now.
After hours talking with presidents of various countries, NATO has also joined to help the US in this intervention, while other non NATO countries have decided to help in the efforts after supporting Venezuelan President Juan Guaido. Meanwhile, the Venezuelan Profesional Opposition didnt have a clue about the intervention until now, and its starting to have doubts between some of its members about having an intervention or not, being mostly of them moderates and minimal socialdemocrats who hide their true identity, a lot of the members of the Venezuelan Resistance, heard rumors and are preparing for the possible invasion, waiting the time to act, as the same time the NATO forces are aproaching the country, are also rumors from a Task Force made by Venezuelan defector soldiers who fled to Colombia, people in exile and Venezuelans who are out of the country and joined this armed movement backed and supervised by NATO, this possible army has earned the title of Free Venezuelan Forces.

Back at Caracas, the rumors of this apparent invasion are shocking the government, who takes serious actions. Brutal crackdowns on the opposition form back, the army is deployed to the streets, and protestors clash with the police, resulting in brutal and bloody skrimishes all over the city between the army,police, and intelligence services such as the SEBIN,DGCIM,and others against peaceful students, the situation in the country is too much, NATO has also brought humanitary supplies to help the crisis, but that doesnt calm the Bolivarian revolution, who, in fear of the population knowing such news, shuts down the internet and media, and goes to its last resource:calling its allies. And within a couple of days, the supporters of Maduro and the Armed Forces are completely strenghtened by the arrival of supplies from Russia, China and its ideological group, by last adding to the Anti-Nato coalition: the arrival of Chinese, Russian, Iranian, Nicaraguan, Cuban and other countries military divisions to help the cause of the Bolivarian Revolution. Meanwhile, guerrilla groups and other factions pick sides on this conflict, what will be the outcome of this war ? Only time will tell...

Good Luck.
Let the games begin.

( I changed the locations of the threads from Fiction To Roleplay, so dont look into the one in fiction)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back