• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Caretaker Kinda themed stuff.

PossitivelyNoOne

404 Error
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. Its me Aires. Back for more rp. I wanna do something more on the caretaking side of things with characters taking care of one another. Fluff mood basically.

-Rules-
-18+ Non-negotioble. Im not doing anything with minors this time around
-Once a week replies. I know were all busy but I do need something or I lose interest quick.
-If youre portraying an disability/illness than know what youre talking about. I dont want anyone whos making stuff up about real things.
-At least a paragraphs reply, I dont need a lot but need something to work with.
-Please bring some stuff to the table as well. I hate being the only one with ideas.
-Be LGBTQIA friendly. Many of my characters are gender non-conforming/queer. On that note down to do any pairing rlly.

-Ideas-
Okay so I have a couple general things Im really craving but specific plots are below if thats what youre looking for.

-Heros and villains just taking care of each other
-Fantasy/powers
-Non-human and human
-Platonic or Romantic
-Flufff!
-Lower amounts of angst than normal rps

-Plots-
(Bold is prefered role but Im still open to playing either side)

1. A works a pretty busy job but has always managed it well. That was until the recent schedule change and now theyre working much longer than any human should. Now theyre exhausted and barely make it home where B finds them passed out on the floor.

2. A is a hero/villain, and tend to get themselves stuck in bad situations that they cant get themselves out of in one piece. B is the medic who keeps helping them out and now has their personal number to check in when things get quiet.

3. A has a bad fever, B thought they'd be fine and be okay, that was until they came home to A on the floor burning up and barely awake.

4. Honestly just villains taking care of each other because healthcare is expensive and how do you explain being shot with a bullet made from ice after seeing that on the news and not being called out for it.

Hi! I wanted to see if you wanted to write! I prefer to write as female OCs but don't care who my partner writes as. I'm searching for maybe something long-term, I like fluff but also enjoy romance and angst and splash of drama too. I prefer to write on discord but I dont mind here either. Thanks!

Hi! I wanted to see if you wanted to write! I prefer to write as female OCs but don't care who my partner writes as. I'm searching for maybe something long-term, I like fluff but also enjoy romance and angst and splash of drama too. I prefer to write on discord but I dont mind here either. Thanks!
Im down to write with you! Im more on here than discord though is my main warning. I'll dm ya to discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back