• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CardCaptors Sakura/Tsubasa 1x1 RP

Rosebudxo

Hello! As the title says, I am looking for a CardCaptors Sakura RP. I've put this out there on a few sites. But haven't had the chance to role-play it. I only RP M/F pairings. I'm looking for someone to play Syaoran and Tomoyo. I always thought it'd be nice for Tomoyo to have someone. But it'd have to make sense in the RP cause of her undying love for Sakura.

- This will be PG-13. Write however much the situation requires you to. However, I am not a fan of having our characters over talk one another in order to boost word-count. I'd rather we keep our characters replies in order. Makes it way easier that way. If only one or two of our characters are exchanging dialogue, that can naturally shorten a post while other situations may require more. I can read up to 1,500 words, give or take one hundred, if that is what you wish. But I don't always have time to write even 500 words, depending on the RP.

- I love to post daily whenever possible, but I know that's not always the case. My patience knows no bounds when it comes to waiting for a post.

- They will not be 18+. I like to either start from one of the previous seasons or the current one.

-This will not be AU. I mean I can leave some room. But prefer to stay as true to the series as possible. It doesn't mean we can't add our own twists or turns though.

- I might consider doing a fandom crossover, depending on the fandom.

- I look forward to meeting you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back