• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
It's a simple idea: there's a hot new card game that's all the rage, and everyone is playing it!
Getting swept up in the heat of the action, both of our characters (or more; I'm down for playing multiple characters) have hit up the new card game Soulverse!

After performing well at our local events, the next step is regionals, then nationals! It's somewhere along this line where our characters meet each other- the game may be big, but they still put two competitors in the same hotel room. Who will come out on top? Who will you have to crush along the way? Could there be something more to these cards? Let's find out!

~~

Also, I have a whole set of rules and whatnot for this game, but it's been a while since I've remembered it. Basically, each card has one of ten elements (light, dark, water, heart, etc) and one of ten types (soldier, mage). You start with level 1 cards and can sacrifice lower level cards to summon higher level ones.
Different elements have different abilities, and if I find anyone interested in this, I'll try to dig up my old notebook~

I remember the DASH stats: Defense, Attack, Speed, and Health. Soulverse is played on a grid, so your creatures have to get to the other side in order to attack.

I’d definitely be interested! Is this a strictly modern setting or are there fantasy elements? I have this idea that my character got handed a god-tier deck by a stranger, who happened to actually be a god in disguise, and his card is in the deck somewhere. I know that we start at level 1 but maybe we could incorporate that later on into the story. But I do like the idea of playing multiple characters, and having our main ones team up somewhere during the tournament. Well… I guess I should have asked first, should I have just said this in PM’s?

I’d definitely be interested! Is this a strictly modern setting or are there fantasy elements? I have this idea that my character got handed a god-tier deck by a stranger, who happened to actually be a god in disguise, and his card is in the deck somewhere. I know that we start at level 1 but maybe we could incorporate that later on into the story. But I do like the idea of playing multiple characters, and having our main ones team up somewhere during the tournament. Well… I guess I should have asked first, should I have just said this in PM’s?
You can message me if you wish.
The idea I presented is a realistic modern one, but I did have this idea of a fantasy series where the cards come to life and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back