• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello my pretty darlings,

I am currently searching for a roleplay partner who would be interested in do a Card Captor Sakura based roleplay with me.

â‹™ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts.

â‹™ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

â‹™ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is at least 18.

â‹™ LGBTQ+ friendly

🌙 Looking for someone to play Yue for me 🌙

Plot~🌸
The time for a new owner of the book of Clow has come and so had a new reincarnation of Clow Reed. This reincarnation though is more dark hearted, as if his kindness is missing. He releases the cards but has twisted some into being far more terrifying and monstrous then what they use to be.

The end goal is to catch all the cards and find the missing part of Clow Reed's soul. This will be a darker toned roleplay with the cards captor(s) being in their late teens/early twenties. We would still use the original guardians(Yue, Kero, Spinel and Ruby Moon) but the new card captor(s) and the reincarnation of Clow Reed will be OCs.

I am also open to the idea of having gijinka versions of Kero and Spinel that can always be used for love interests or just to add a new dimension to the story.

-spit takes cleans up mess then grins embarrassed-

You are after my heart HI WINDY-waves to favorite card-

I am kinda unfamiliar with the show, but I am familiar with Magical Girls who use cards to fight other people and/Or monsters.

If you can allow me to play an OC and explain how cards work, I will join

KittenSkull KittenSkull I adore cardcaptor Sakura and the world design in general. This said, due to how much I love anime I would want the story to be original. It could be set way after events in show or be a precursor to the Sakura cards.

As for writing level, I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post. I am descriptive and love a darker horroresque element for my characters at least. As well as exploring motions of identity etc

If interested send me a message!

KittenSkull KittenSkull I adore cardcaptor Sakura and the world design in general. This said, due to how much I love anime I would want the story to be original. It could be set way after events in show or be a precursor to the Sakura cards.

As for writing level, I tend to write about six to nine paragraphs per post. I am descriptive and love a darker horroresque element for my characters at least. As well as exploring motions of identity etc

If interested send me a message!
Serenity123 Serenity123

Sorry for the late reply! I would love to do a Card Captor Sakura based roleplay with you. Feel free to message me and we can chat more there about coming up with a plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back