• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harrowhark

Yeah, I'm a gamer *plays solitaire for 5 hours*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Caraval
RULES
001 Follow all RPN rules
002 Diversity encoraged.
003 No irl drama
004 16+ please, I am not comfortable
rping with anyone younger
005 1-2 Paragraph post length minimum
006 Have fun!

Character Sheets

Remember, it's only a game.
ABOUT

Some said Legend was a villain, but others said he was closer to a god. Whatever he was, he wasn’t quite human. He possessed a great power no one else could replicate. Whatever he was, there was no denying how grand his creation was.

Once a year, Legend would have a grand party that lasted a whole, amazing week. If you were lucky enough to receive an invitation, you’d get the chance to play his game. Of course, you could always just watch, but then you wouldn’t win his prize. The winner gets one wish, anything they want, to be granted by Legend himself. Even if you don’t win, you’ll experience more wonders than average people do in a life time.

Will you join me for this years Caraval?

What happens beyond the gates of Caraval may frighten or excite you, but don’t let any of it trick you. Legend will try to convince you it’s real, but all of it is a performance. A world built of make-believe. So while you should be swept away, be careful of being swept too far away. Dreams that come true can be beautiful, but they can also turn into nightmares when people won’t wake up.

MORE
Caraval is a game that spans over 5 nights. During this game, you must solve clues to
win. However, Legend will manipulate you in order to create the outcome he desires.
On an island that only comes alive at night, an adventure full of magic and wonder
will push characters to the limit as they work to obtain their wish.

This rp is based off a book series, but you don't have to have read it in order
to participate. If enough people are interested, I'll work on the CS/more details.

© pasta

Caraval

Rules
001 Follow all RPN rules
002 Diversity encoraged.
003 No irl drama
004 16+ please, I am not comfortable rping with anyone younger
005 1-2 Paragraph post length minimum
006 Have fun!

Some said Legend was a villain, but others said he was closer to a god. Whatever he was, he wasn’t quite human. He possessed a great power no one else could replicate. Whatever he was, there was no denying how grand his creation was.

Once a year, Legend would have a grand party that lasted a whole, amazing week. If you were lucky enough to receive an invitation, you’d get the chance to play his game. Of course, you could always just watch, but then you wouldn’t win his prize. The winner gets one wish, anything they want, to be granted by Legend himself. Even if you don’t win, you’ll experience more wonders than average people do in a life time.

Will you join me for this years Caraval?

What happens beyond the gates of Caraval may frighten or excite you, but don’t let any of it trick you. Legend will try to convince you it’s real, but all of it is a performance. A world built of make-believe. So while you should be swept away, be careful of being swept too far away. Dreams that come true can be beautiful, but they can also turn into nightmares when people won’t wake up.

Caraval is a game that spans over 5 nights. During this game, you must solve clues to win. However, Legend will manipulate you in order to create the outcome he desires. On an island that only comes alive at night, an adventure full of magic and wonder will push characters to the limit as they work to obtain their wish.

This rp is based off a book series, but you don't have to have read it in order to participate. If enough people are interested, I'll work on the CS/more details.

Character Sheets

Last edited:
Bumping just incase there’s some interest

Interested as well! I believe I read the first book of this series a few years ago— it was pretty good, and the rp sounds like it'll be fun!

Great I will hope to have more up soon!

Character Sheets are open

Ngl bros I'm interested despite never reading the books :c
It’ll still be enjoyable for people who haven’t read the books. There’s no prior knowledge needed and I’ll try to be as thorough about world details as I can!

Awesome! Akiri’s randomized card is The Menagerie!

Updated both this thread and the CS thread to be mobile friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back