• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Captured

Pixel-Demon_PD

Cute in Pixels
In a world that had lived with a monarchy and kingdom for centuries with little to no advancements the world was stuck in the past.

It was a day like any other, except for one thing. A creature that had been forgotten by time as women and wants to get what it lost. Back to when humans feared it and back to when they gave it gold and silver to keep it from attacking.

How now his home was bone dry of anything valuable. All he had was a silver set of plates and utensils as they weren’t thought to have value now golden chain that was to heavy for any thief to lift and go down the mountain his cave sets it. The mountain is quite dangerous, but could be reversed by a human.

This creature had a plan to get all it wanted back. It goes to a kingdom and steals it’s heir. It wasn’t easy, he got some blood on his hands, but he got what he needed for his plan.

He goes back to his cave and had left a note about his demands if the kingdom ever wanted their heir back safely. He puts the golden chain on the heir to trap them. The beast them waited for the the heir to wake up.
———————————
I’m ok with any parings as long as one character is male as my character is a guy.

I’m also flexible so if you want we can change a few things to make it better.

The story can be romantic, but doesn’t have to be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back