• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Captain Boomerang (Suicide Squad version played by you) x My Oc/ Doubling welcomed

Kimm4710

Captain Boomerang (Suicide Squad version played by you) x My Oc

I’m 18+ and all participants must be 18+

Hey guys so I love Jai Courtney! I think he was amazing as Boomer and hated that they killed him. I want to do a romance rp based on our own little plot.

How would our character meet? What would their interaction be like? What would they be like as a couple?

My character would be Scarlett Black and she has the power of the mind and also causing pain to anyone she wants. She is seductive, kind, intelligent, cunning, fierce, stubborn,

I would like this rp to have SFW/NSFW scenes. I don’t mind doing doubles if you play Boomer. To be honest I don’t even mind doing a celeb rp where you rp as Jai and I’ll rp as a actor for you. I don’t rp as for female canon character because I don’t think I could do them Justice.

Anyways I only rp on third person, am semi literate and only rp on discord. Anyways if interested and want to do it send me your idea and little bit about yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back