• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission cap does commissions i guess [OPEN FOR NOW]

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20190307_215356.jpg

lan arts n' shit, inc is proud to present
a loser takes art commissions
can't | draw | digital | art | because | i'm | a | pussy

hello, beautiful people. my name is Lan, but feel free to call me cap, marv, dumbass, or anything else. i've recently returned to the world of rpnation's art subsection after a long period of absence, and i figured, in order to both celebrate my return and increase my productivity, i'd begin taking art commissions. taking requests is great and all, but sometimes you just wanna go beyond plus ultra. so go beyond i shall.
if you would like to see what sort of art you can expect from me should you choose to commission me, please feel free to browse through this thread.

here are some general house-keeping items. please read all of these before contacting me.
- messaging me here to indicate interest is fine, but i will only conduct official business in pm's. this includes providing pricing.
- payment is through paypal. prices are non-negotiable, but they're pretty reasonable.
- estimated time for a commission completion is 1-1.5 weeks. i do have a life outside of art that needs attending to.
- only four slots will be open at a time. once all four slots are filled, you'll have to wait until all of them are open again to commission me.

and that about does it for me. if you're so inclined, come on down to my side of the pond. can we start the bidding at four open slots?
1.) empty​
2.) empty​
3.) empty​
4.) empty​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back