Selitia

The Lone Wolf

image.jpeg

Name:

"The names Avidia Dryio."

Nick:

"I dont have one nor do I need or want one."

Sexuality:

"Im heterosexual as far as I know but I havent been alive long enough to confirm that.."

"Im a female.. Obviously.."

Height:

"Ha im a short stack or pancakes only reaching 4'3!"

"Im only eleven, the funny thing is that I've stayed alive a lot longer than most of the adults." 

Crush: "EW! I dont think so!"

Personality:

"People call me sassy and I don't disagree. Im full of attitude and pretty mean when I wanna be. Eh I guess im fiery, pretty feisty, very funny, and pretty impulsive. Im stubborn as hell and im rude. So get over it. I hate rules so im pretty rebellious and I am very curious and adventurous! Though I will show kindness for people who show kindness to me. For my age im very intelligent. Due to having a high IQ. Im very creative and love thinking out of the box. Im also pretty clumsy.." 

Weapons:

"Well Ive got a nail gun, a few throwing knives that i found on the ground, and a small frying pan. Dont judge me! Its a good weapon for bashing zombies heads in!" 

Equipment:

"Well I have all my weapons, dish soap, bubble gum, a box half full of matches, extra nails, a bottle of water, a tin altoid container, bandaids and neosporian, some paper, and a mini flashlight. I also have a hiking backpack which is very heavy.."

Strengths:

"Im very fast and my size helps me hide. Im also very smart!"

Weaknesses:
"Im not very good at close range combat.. Thats why I have a frying pan to swing around, its bound to hit something and stop people from coming at me. I can get scared easily and run away. I also let my guard down often."

Quirks: 
"I have a small bounce to my step, I play with my hair, sometimes I bite my nails." 

Leader of some sort of group: "Hell no! Im eleven!" 

"I like to read, write, draw, sing, fight, cook, bake, practice martial arts, have fun, animals, bubbles and going on adventures!"

Dislikes:

"I dont like you.. Or people.. I hate zombies... Um... I hate the cold and if you ask me to sleep I will nail you will my nail gun! And inpale you with my throwing knives! I hate being underestimated and restricted and I hate staying in one place for a long time.. I hate being bored! I hate when people comment on my height. I can't stand when people dont let me participate in things because of my age. I hate rain and thunderstorms!" 

Bio:

"Ah piss off! I'll give you a little.. I never met either of my parents and both of them are dead. I was sent to a bloody orphanage.. Seriously it was bloody.. They beat the kids there and made us clean up the blood.. Yup thats just life. I have a few bad scars on my arms and legs but I gave the adults bigger ones.. Dont look at me like that! I didnt want to! But they forced me to!"

Other:

"Nope you already got a lot!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back