• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Can't find where to put this, but I have an issue!

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I use a mobile browser. When I click on the conversations tab, I am greeted with enlarged profile pictures and a struggle to scroll down them as it will just open them. Is there a way to show what convos are being replied to in the conversations page

Please clear your cache, refresh the site and see if that resolves the problem.

Can you provide a screencap?

I wish I could, but I'm not exactly on a very useful device, and images are a no-go from me.. Sorry.
Unfortunately without a screencap to help guide us so we can see what you see, leaves us with tons of possibilities. and I am personally unable to reproduce it on any theme (on my phone and desktop). Most issues that users are experiencing are cache based for visual problems.

What device are you using? Browser? Etc.

Unfortunately without a screencap to help guide us so we can see what you see, leaves us with tons of possibilities. and I am personally unable to reproduce it on any theme (on my phone and desktop). Most issues that users are experiencing are cache based for visual problems.

What device are you using? Browser? Etc.
I'm using a PSVita. Odd, and I can't upload or drag an image, so i'm out of luck.

I'm using a PSVita. Odd, and I can't upload or drag an image, so i'm out of luck.
So, after a quick chat, the only thing to be said is it's not a supported device most likely and doubtful we can fix it since conversation avatars are working properly on mobile and desktop devices.

So, after a quick chat, the only thing to be said is it's not a supported device most likely and doubtful we can fix it since conversation avatars are working properly on mobile and desktop devices.
Okay, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back