• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Max frowned softly squeezing his hands gently as he woke up "Shush mister, just take a moment and rest." She said softly to him.

Jordan smiled some as he came back to the couch with the pizza "Foods here, what do you want to drink?" He asked

He groaned a little in pain and just watched her. “What’s the damage?” He asked her, barely above a whisper and just wanting her even closer.

“I know you got Pepsi in that garage fridge.” She murmured, going to get some, grabbing him a can when he asked as well. “I’m gonna go see my dad tomorrow morning before I do anything else alright?”

Max sighed heavily kissing his cheek "Two bullet wounds. One close to the gut, another in the shoulder. The shoulder should be okay. Its the gut shot they're worried about." She explained quietly "It hasn't hit anything but they're still worried." She explained quietly

Jordan gave her a small nod as she came back "He'll be happy to see you. He was asking about you today." He murmured

He frowned some. “Cause they get infected real easy.” He mumbled, groaning a little. “Can you pass me my phone please? I need to make some calls.” He mumbled, ignoring that she’d already told him to rest.

She frowned some and sighed a little. “I do wish you’d text me before you go and see him.” She sighed a little.

Max frowned and gave him a small glare "No you are going to rest. I've already called the people that need to know what happened." She explained quietly

Jordan sighed some and gave a small nod "He likes to know the stables are being kept up well. I didn't stay long." He murmured

He grumbled a little before wincing as he had jostled his shoulder and now he was in pain again. “Fine. But I need to handle this.”
He yawned some, trying to pull her in closer.

“I know babe but I’m having so much trouble with keeping track of his visitors as it is so I can help him on most days.” She mumbled snuggling up close to her

Max moved to sit next to him kissing his cheek gently "I love you Jon." she said softly before giving a small sigh "Just rest for today, take care of this tomorrow okay?" she murmured

Jordan gave a small nod and kissed the side of her head "I'm sorry about that babe, I'll make sure to let you know okay?" he murmured

She nodded and yawned a little, snuggling in close to him while she stared at the tv while he watched the racing. “Mmm I love you.” She murmured.

Jon nodded and frowned. “Fine.” He grumbled a little, eventually drifting off but once he was out he was looking really uncomfortable, his face scrunching in his sleep and his hand occasionally going to his stomach out of reflex.

Jordan gave a soft smile while eating a piece of pizza "I love you too." he murmured happily

Max watched him and sighed heavily refusing to leave his side for the night. She woke up the next morning and yawned a bit seeing Jon already awake "Hey...why didn't you wake me?"

He frowned and glanced down at her “Cause I’ve only just woken up a few minutes ago.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face. “I feel like I’m gonna puke.” He told her quietly, trying to lean back and calm it all down but he was looking a little green, mostly from the painkillers wearing off completely by this point.

carmen smiled watching him and shook her head a little. “You look very pleased with yourself right now.” She giggled quietly, trying to keep her eyes open

Max frowned more pressing the call button before handing him the small trash bin just in case "We'll get the nurse in here to give you pain killers here soon." She murmured softly

Jordan took her to bed once she fell asleep. He woke up the next morning and frowned hearing her phone blaring. He looked at the number frowning seeing it was Pedro trying to call her.

Carmen yawned big and frowned, stretching before picking the phone up, answering and sitting up "Hi... you uh.... what do you want?" She asked him a little nervously, glancing over at Jordan and just gave his hand a squeeze.

Jon frowned some and watched her "I love you." He mumbled before leabing over the bucket and emptying the contents of his stomach, groaning both from the horrible feeling in his mouth and stomach and from the frustration of being stuck in a hospital bed, loking over at her, exasperated.

Pedro frowned when he heard her voice and took a deep breath "Hey I uh....I uh wanted to call and apologize for how I yelled yesterday.....I just...I love you so much and...shit there isn't much else I can say." He said quietly

Max frowned and pressed the button again to try and get the nurses in there "I love you too Jon, more than anything." She murmured

She frowned a little and shook her head. “Pedge… you have nothing to apologise for. You’re not the one who fucked up. I’m sorry and I never set out to hurt you.” She told him, “but that’s backfired. I’m collecting the divorce papers today. I’ll drop them off at yours.” She mumbled, hanging up and just lay back, leaning into Jordan. “I feel so gross about the whole thing.”

Jon lay back again groaning some. “I hate being sick. More than anything else. “I don’t wanna be sick.” He mumbled, watching her, staring to break out in a cold sweat.

Jordan frowned as she leaned into him and pulled her close to him "How do you mean?" He asked quietly giving a heavy sigh after

Max nodded some and gave a soft smile "Yeah I remember that." She whispered before frowned seeing his cold sweat "I'll be right back okay? I'm going to get a nurse." She murmured before she rushed out of the room to find someone

She frowned and reached her arm up, scratching under his chin gently. “That I hurt him like that. I don’t regret picking you. I really don’t. But I should have done the right thing and told him I had married the wrong person instead of dragging him along.” She mumbled frowning. “And it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I don’t want him to be mad at you or try to pull some shit.” She mumbled

Jon groaned a little and just leaned back, watching the doorway and still feeling sick until she came back with a nurse, not understanding a word she was saying while her and max spoke in Finnish. “What’s she saying?” He asked, starting to sour his words a little.

Max frowned as she spoke with the nurse before turning her attention back to Jon "They're going to be in soon to clean your dressings and give you some pain killers. Plus an antibiotic to fight any kibd of infection you could possibly get." She explained

Jordan gave a small nod and sighed softly "I don't think Pedro would do anything. Its going to be alright though."

Jon groaned a little and just watched her "Can you ask her when I can leave here?" He muttered. "And then I need my phone."

Carmen sighed but nodded and just rolled over to snuggle in closer again, closing her eyes "I'm still sleepy. Can't we let the horses do what theylike today? Leave them to feed themselves and clean their own shit?" She muttered.

Max nodded some "Already handled, they said at least another day depending on how today goes." she explained before kissing his cheek gently "Here is your phone, try to keep your stress down okay?" she murmured softly

Jordan cuddled her close again and chuckled a bit "I wish they could beautiful. I wish they could." he mumbled before getting up and starting to get ready for the day.

He just nodded and leaned back, trying to pull her in close, dialling his contacts. “Hey, yeah I’m doing okay… yes really, listen I need you to look up and Alexander Ludwig.” He told him frowning some and closed his eyes taking a deep breath to try and settle his stomach.

She grumbled a bit and sighed. “I’ll be down there later on alright? You want me to bring you lunch?”

Max sighed softly as she listened to him holding his hand gently. She was trying to keep him calm as the others tried to get all the information from him "Just keep calm baby, we'll be okay." she said quietly kissing his hand gently

Jordan gave a small nod and kissed her temple gently "If you want to. I won't stop you but you don't have to." he murmured

He grumbled a bit once he finished giving out the orders and just lay back, watching her carefully, "I’m ready to get home now.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little and reaching for her.

She smiled some. “I’ll go pick you up a sub after I go see my dad.” She murmured to him. “Are your parents still coming down this weekend?” She asked him.

Max took his hand in hers and kissed his knuckled gently "I know Jon. I'm trying to get you out of here as fast as I can." She murmured before getting up and kissing him gently "Back together for one day and all hell breaks loose." She said giving a small laugh

Jordan smiled softly and gave a small nod "Alright sounds good. Yeah they'll be here Friday afternoon. I gotta leave the yard early to pick them up."

She nodded and smiled watching him go. “See you later.” She mumbled, going back to sleep tik later, getting up to go pick up some lunch for him, getting down to the yard in time to find Pedro there up in Jordan’s face screaming at him. “Shot.” She muttered jumping out the car and storming over.

Jon chuckled quietly then winced. “I always knew you were dangerous. Offer them some money and they might let me go.” It had always worked in New York.

Max laughed lightly and shook her head some "Babe this isn't New York. These people actually care about their patients. Plus being an American they want you to be fine before leaving. They don't want that liability." She explained to him.

Jordan frowned as Pedro yelled at him letting him get it out. He knew he deserved it but right now wasn't the time "Pedro please......this isn't the time. You have every right to be upset but here isn't it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back