• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Jasper frowned and shook his head, wiping her tears "I don't want you worrying about any of this anymore.... We're gonna get back home to Finland and we're going to start to settle. Buy our own house... Start making our own family.... I love you and it does you no good to stress over things you can't help." He pointed out, kissing her hands repeatedly

Carmen smiled and leaned back into him, swaying quietly. "Mmm... You and someone else." She muttered without thinking.

Max listened to him and took deep breaths calming down a bit "You're right...we're going to start our family and put all of this behind us." She said before kissing him softly

Pedro frowned and pulled back frown her a bif "Huh? What do you mean someone else?"

He nodded and stood up, pulling her to stand with him and kissed her forehead. “I love you. Now here’s a more important question… can I have the window seat this time?” He smiled at her.

She shook her head and sighed a little. “Don’t worry about it. I’m too tired to explain.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek. “I’m ready to go to bed.”

Max looked at him and laughed softly giving a small nod "Alright you can have it." She said softly before stroking his cheek gently "How did I get so lucky?"

Pedro gave a small nod and frowned softly "Okay then lets get to bed." He said softly before guiding her to the room

He chuckled quietly and shrugged "I'm just perfect." He winked at her. He had noticed over the next month or so after that day that the mob was pulling away a little more all the time and for the last week of their stay in Malibu, there was zero contact "Babe! We need five more travel bottles and a couple bags of snacks." He called to her as he zipped up his suitcase "I got some paperwork to do, you mind popping out to go grab them?" He asked once she was in the room again

Carmen smiled and slipped her arms around him tightly, kissing him happily. "One week. Juat the two of us... I'm so ready for a break from the madness." She murnured to him, getting into pjs and lay next to him

Max smiled happily as she came back into the room from getting dressed and gave a nod "Yes of course babe." She said before kissinf him lovingly "I'll be back soon okay? I love you." She said before grabbing her purse. Things had been a lot less stressful since that day, she didn't know if it was Jon or if they honestly had nothing left for Jasper. Either way she was happy to be leaving with them.

Pedro woke up in the morning and groaned softly as the sun peared in from their balcony "Ugh too early..." he mumbled as he turned over and pulled Carmen close

Shjasper worked for a couple hours, getting up when he thought he could hear max coming through the door and went to see her, smiling til he got to the hallway. “What the hell are you doing here?!” He questioned as he came face to face with someone who clearly was not max,uickly blacking out when he was bashed around the side of the head.

She smiled and rolled to face him, rubbing her fingers through his hair tiredly. “Mmmm… sorry. I went to sit out there for a cigarette a little bit ago. Must’ve forgot to shut the curtains.” She murmured kissing his head. “Good morning mr. Pascal.”

Max came home and sighed heavily taking her shoes off and putting her purse down "Jasper! I'm back babe, you would not believe it! I had to go to three different stores to find those damn granola bars you like so you better love-" she was soon cut off though as she walked down the hallway and screamed seeing him in a pool of blood on the floor. She quickly rushed to him and checked for a pulse "Jasper?! Jasper?!" She screamed noticing the huge head wound that had part of his brain showing

Pedro chuckled quietly and gave a small nod. He smiled widely and finally looked up at her "Good morning Mrs. Pascal." He murmured happily

She smiled and kissed his cheek. “You ready to get up or still sleepy?” She asked him quietly, running her fingers through his hair happily.

He was long gone by then and flipping him over revealed the eighteen stab wounds to his torso as well.

Pedro grumbled quietly before pressing his morning wood against her "Mmm maybe I'm neither." He murmured while nibbling her neck gently.

Max sobbed as she held him in her arms not even hearing the door open since she had forgotten to lock it. She looked at Jon in horror as he stepped into the hallway and shook her head some "What did you do?! I thought you were going to let us be! You told us you would leave us alone!" She sobbed out still cradling Jasper close to her.

Jon stepped into the house after seeing the door was unlocked. Confused when he heard the crying and even more so when he stepped into the hall and saw her on the floor. Blood everywhere and Jasper dead in her arms. “Shit. Max this wasn’t us.” He told her. “I only came by to collect the last paperwork from him and to say goodbye to you….. I… what the fuck? Have you called the cops?” He asked her.

She shook her head a little and smiled. “I love you.” She murmured, rolling over to face him and rolled to straddle his hips.

Max looked at him shaking some and cried more as she shook her head "No...no what did you do?! Why couldn't you let us be happy?!" She sobbed not believing it wasn't him

Pedro groaned happily and started to get to work with her. He panted softly as they finished later and smiled "I love you so much." He murmured

Jon frowned and looked at her shaking his head. “Birdie this wasn’t us.” He told her gently and crouched in front of her. “We need to go from here. Right now. In case they come back. Grab your stuff let’s go.” He coaxed gently.

She smiled and kissed his nose. “I love you too handsome.” She smiled

Max whimpered and shook her head some "No...no I can't leave him!" She said still clinging to Jasper "I can't have you get rid of him." She whimpered

Pedro smiled softly and sat up just a bit to watch her "What would you like to do today?" He asked

Jon shook his head and made her look at him, "He'd want you safe rather than hugging his body. Come on. I'm taking you out of here. Don't make me knock you out to do it." He warned, not wanting to have to resort to forcefully removing her from the house but he was willing to go that far if she didn't listen/

She rolled onto her back and stretched out, yawning big "I wanna check on my Dad before anything but why don't we go get breakfast at the restaurant then take a look and see what there is going on today." She smiled

Max whimpered quietly but gave a small nod kissing his cheek gently and whispering a goodbye to him before she let him go and took Jon's hand letting him help her up "You swear this wasn't you?"

Pedro nodded happily and held her close to him "Mmm that sounds like a good plan." He murmured kissing her cheek gently before he got up to get dressed

He frowned and made her look at him, tempted to cup her face but he figured she would just slap him. The way they ended wasn't pretty but he still loved her more than he would like to admit to himself. "I swear to you this was not us Max. Come on." He told her gently, getting her to grab her bags and took her out to his car to get her out of there

Carmen nodded to herself and got up to get ready, a little distracted still from Jordan's confession the day before and she jumped when Pedro place a hand pn her shoulder "Sorry... Guess I was kinda spaced out." She murmure

Max followed him and whimpered quietly as she stared at her blood soaked bodg starting to shake as she got into the car "I....I was just getting snacks....we...our flight....we were going home.." she said starting to go into shock from it all.

Pedro frowned softly when he stepped out of the bathroom to find Carmen staring into the suitcase completely spaced out. He walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder frowning more as she jumped "You okay beautiful?"

She nodded and frowned some. “Yeah. Think I’m just still a little wound tight from the past couple weeks.” She mumbled, giving his hand a squeeze and took her clothes to the bathroom to get changed and get herself together more.

Jon shrugged his jacket off and wrapped it around her gently. “Back to the house.” He told his driver. “Try to relax alright? It’s not gonna help you to get wound up right now. We will work this out.” He promised.

Pedro gave a small nod and finished up getting ready before he took her hand when she came out "Ready?" He asked happily

Max took deep breaths with tears still streaming down her face as they drove off. She looked up to the big looming house as they came to a stop and then looked to Jon "Your house?" She asked quietly

Jon nodded "Not the office." He assured her, rubbing her shoulder then got out and helped her out, "Take your pick of any of the guest rooms." He told her gently, "I'll have Sean bring your stuff up to whichever one you pick." He said, "I got some phone calls to make.... You should try and get some rest." He coaxed, heading inside with her.

Carmen nodded and smiled at him, heading down to get breakfast and trying to ignore her worries about what was going to be waiting for them ince they got home. She managed to relax with him ocmpletely after that morning, having a fabulous honeymoon with him, almost not wanting to get home to normal life again. She managed to avoid Jordan for another week after they got back until they day she showed up to check on her Dad and he was sat with Jordan on the back porch drinking what looked like sweet tea.

Max listened to him and gave a small nod letting a few tears fall "Shower? Where is it?" She asked quietly as she followed him inside. She felt empty at the moment, a feeling she had prayed she would never have to feel again but here she was almost as though it was a repeat.

Hector looked over when he heard Carmen walk up and smiled widely at her "Carmen! Look who I found! Jordan! You remember how you had the biggest little crush on him when you were kids?" He asked giving her a wide smile, today had been especially bad for his memory and Jordan had been there for hours refusing to leave him like this.

Carmen tensed a little but nodded and went to sit next to him, "Hey Daddy... I know Jordan still... He runs the ranch now... You gave it to him a few years ago." She tried to coax him, "Hey... I found some photos the other day. I thought I'd bring them over to show you... From the rodeos I used to do... They got Hazel in them.... She was a really cool horse wasn't she?" She murmured, wiping her eyes a little, "Jordan you can go I got him." She muttered a little coldly.

Jon nodded and took her up to the guest rooms, "There's an ensuite with every bedroom... Just take your pick." He assured her, "I'll be downstairs in my study if you need anything." He said softly and forwned "Max I... I'm so sorry." He mumbled before leaving her to it

Hector smiled happily at her and nodded some "Does he now? Well I picked a good person. Hazel?! Oh she was the best." He said happily as he looked over the photos but frowned when she told Jordan to stay "Now where are your manners young lady?! I'm having a fine time with him here."

Max didn't respond and just picked a room quickly locking herself in the bathroom. She scrubbed the blood from her body as she got in the shower before sinking to the floor and sobbing as it all hit her again. She hadn't realized she had been in there for so long until she heard a knock at the door and Jon's voice echo from the other side

Carmen frowned and shook her head "No... Daddy he needs to go, he's got work. Don't you Jordan?" She said, turning to look at him, warning him with her eyes to leave now.

Jon frowned some and cleared his throat "Max! You okay in there?" He called to her "I got you some fresh towels and there's some tea out here. I don't know if you want dinner or not bu-" He got cut off when the door opened and he watched her brush past him to get the towels, averting his eyes so he didn't make her more uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back