• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Max smiled happily as they finally got to the house they would be staying in and gave a small nod "Of course I am, I have you." She said softly before pecking his lips

Pedro smiled some and kissed her cheek as well "Anything for you my love." He murmured

Carmen spent the night chilling with him after that and woke up early the next morning, heading down to the yard to go see the horses while Pedro went for his morning run but also to talk to Jordan about how everything had been going the past few months, pulling up right as Jordan was coming back from the fields with the last of the herd "Hey, thought I'd give you a hand... I need to ask you a few things." She called to him, smiling some. Around Jordan even after all the years apart felt like she'd only left a week ago and she hoped that never changed with him.

Jasper smiled and unlocked the door, heading inside with her to take a look around in person, kissing her cheek as they got to the lounge and saw the view "Mmm... I think we picked a winner here." He smiled, "You wanna unpack, take a quick nap then head out for dinner?" He asked her quietly.

Max smiled happily and nodded a but "Yes I love that idea....mmm if onlythe beach were empty...I'd take you down there and make love you to just to say we did it on a beach." She teased before pecking his lips and went to unpack

Jordan smiled happily and waved at her as he got the last of the herd put away. He jogged over and hugged her tight "Hey there, the help is always welcomed." He said happily before leading her into the stables "So how was the first night back? The quiet country life eating you alive yet?" He teased remembering she used to always say that when they were younger

She smiled some and shook her head "I don't mind the quiet so much anymore. Pedro was struggling to get to sleep though." She smiled, "So I hear that you've been running this place... Good. I told him you were the one to hand it to... He offered it to me when he called to say he was semi-retiring but I was still working up in New York." She smiled tiredly. "You seeing anyone at the moment?" She asked him curiously.

Jasper smiled wide and followed her up to get his suitcases put away, making the bed up for them both as well then lay in it to wait for her, yawning big and trying to ignore that his phone was constantly pinging. He'd worry about all of that once they were more settled, not thinking for a second that the new guy handling his commitments and jobs would make any kind of contact

Jordan chuckled quietly and nodded a bit "Yeah the old man told me you turned it down. This is my home, I think he knows I won't let anything happen to it." he said seriously before frowning as she mentioned him seeing someone "Oh um...no actually. Had a few flings but they were never fully serious." he said quickly before giving a small sigh

Max smiled a bit as she came into the room in one of his baggy shirts and laid down next to him "Mmm I love you." she murmured before she started to doze off. She frowned though when she was awoken about 45 minutes later to the sound of Jasper's phone constantly ringing "Babe...babe get your phone." she mumbled and as she shook him a bit.

She smiled some and nodded, "I'll hae to be your wingman now I'm back down here." She grinned, nudging him. "How is he doing though?” She asked him seriously this time as she frowned. “He won’t tell me anything and I know he tells you everything. He doesn’t want me to worry but that’s gonna happen no matter what so it’s ridiculous

He groaned a little but soon answers his phone. “Hello?” He groaned a little, tensing when he heard Jon’s voice on the other end. “Hold on.” He muttered, heading downstairs and out the back door to take this phone call. “I’m listening.”

Jordan gave a small chuckle and nodded some "Yeah uh...I guess so." he said before giving a heavy sigh and shaking his head a bit "Its not good Carmen...he is forgetting more every week. Did he tell you about the juice? Damn man drinks it in two days then swears someone came in and stole it. Even called the cops once, I had to explain the situation." he explained

Max frowned softly as she sat up and made her way downstairs frowning at how stressed he looked after he got off the phone. She walked out to the covered back patio and wrapped her arms around him "Everything okay babe?" she asked softly as she kissed between his shoulder blades

She sighed quietly and rubbed at her face. “He’s always been forgetful but this is beyond that. I’m gonna be around a lot with him to keep an eye on him but there’s only so much he will let me do to look after him and he won’t go into assisted living.” She sighed a little.

Jasper tensed a little bit soon relaxed under her touch. “Yeah. Just gonna be busy over the next few weeks.” He sighed quietly.

Jordan gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Trust me I know, he yelled at me for an hour straight about how they'll just try to slowly poison him so he can die." he said shaking his head a bit and laughing some "I think we need to take him to a doctor though...to get an official diagnosis. From the looks of it though Carmen...its most like dementia." he said truthfully before going to Olive to let her out.

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod not liking that he would be so busy during their vacation. She pulled away and moved to face him "Alright just try not to stress too much okay? Its going to be okay." she murmured softly kissing him to try and reassure him

She frowned as she paused and looked over at him. “He told me he went and they couldn’t tell him anything was wrong.” She frowned more and just shook her head. “Alright. I better go then. I think I got a lot more work to do with him than I thought.” She sighed.

Jon started the journey to go pay Jasper a warning visit the followjng morning, leaning his head against the window while he sat in the back of the town car the whole way out to Malibu, watching the world go by and still reminiscing about the past. All while trying to plan how to make this meeting go smoothly as possible.

Jordan sighed heavily and gave a small nod "Yeah he went to his doctor that has seen him for years, not an actual doctor for that kind of stuff." he explained before hugging her tight "Come see me later, I'll properly introduce you to Olive here." he said happily before he took her off

Max kissed Jasper goodbye as she went to get groceries while he had a business meeting. He sometimes didn't want her near the business side of things which she didn't fully mind, but lately he seemed be bit a bit more off about it.

She sighed but thanked him and headed out, going back to the house and grabbed a couple things, pecking Pedros cheek as he came through. “Hey. Don’t rush. I’m going on my own this morning. I’ll take you tomorrow. I… things are worse than I thought.” She sighed a little.

Jasper frowned as he opened the door once Jon arrived and let him inside, watching him like a hawk. “What the hell do you want from me? I did the jobs I owed you guys. I was let free again from that commitment and suddenly I get a call saying I’m no longer free from it. What kinda bullshit you playing with me?” He questioned him.

Pedro smjled softly as she came back in but soon frowned softly when she said he didn't have to go "Oh....alright just let me know if you need anything okay?" He said softly before pecking her lips.

Jon came into the house and glanced around "Nice place you got here." He said motioning around to everything. He sat down making himself comfortable like he was in his own home and chuckled at Jasper's words. He ran a hand over his jaw smirking some "Mmm I'm not Trey though am I? Lets just say if you want your business to continue doing the numbers its doing you either pay us monthly dues or cut us in at 25% and thats me being generous...for now." He explained as he leaned back into the couch waiting to see his next move.

“I just wanna go check on him by myself first. Don’t wanna freak him out.” She mumbled, pecking his lips and started heading out. “I love you.” She called to him, going to pick up some juice and take it down to her dads place, knocking on his front door once she arrived.

Jasper grit his teeth and shook his head. “Generous?! Bullshit that’s you trying to crush a business. I’m not doing it. I told every one of you guys that tried to intimidate me that I am done with you lot and nothing you do or say is gonna force my hand.” Be spat at him “Get out.”

Hector opened the door and smiled widely seeing his daughter at his front door "Carmen!!" He said happily and pulled her into a tight hug kissing the top of her head repeatedly "You're never ever aloud to leave again."

Jon chuckled some and stood up "I'll give you a week to think about your decision. I suggest you think long and hard. You wouldn't want anything happening to that special lady you came here with huh?" He said smirking a some before he left the room

She smiled some and looked him over. “Hi Dad. I got your juice. Pedro is doing some unpacking today but he’ll come by on the weekend okay?” She smiled at him some. “How you doing?”

he grit his teeth and just glared after him until he heard the car leaving, going to get some stuff done around the house to try and calm down by the time max got back

Hector smiled wide at her and nodded a bit "I'm good, oh you got my favorite kind!" He said happily before he took the juice and went to put it in the fridge "Someone came in and stole my last bottle,I think its that damn house keeper Jordan made me get. She keeps drinking my juice when she knows its mine." He said shaking his head some

Max came home about 20 minutes later and frowned softly as she saw the upset look on his face "Jasper? Baby whats wrong?" She asked worriedly as she put the groceries down and quickly went to be by his side.

She frowned and just pat his back. “Dad Jordan says you keep drinking it then forgetting. Either way it’s just juice.” She told him gently, going to sit in the lounge with him. “This place hasn’t changed a bit…. I’ve missed you.” She smiled at him some.

He frowned and shook his head. “It’s nothing. Just work stress. You find the groceries okay?” He asked her quietly, pulling her into his arms tightly.

Hector frowned as he sat down and shook his head waving her off "Jordan says that because he thinks I'm a crazy man, which I am not." He muttered and sighed heavily and smiled some "Yeah I like it just the way it is here."

Max nodded and hugged him close "Yeah I did, don't let it stress too much okay? I'm sure everythint is going fine at the sauna." She murmured kissing him gently

He just nodded and sighed quietly, slipping his arms around her shoulders and kissed her head. “I don’t know what I’d do without you.” He smiled tiredly.

Carmen sighed a little and just watched him. “Dad … I don’t like asking this, you know I don’t…. Where’s Sam?” She asked him. Her brother had taken off years ago as well. Just after her mother left them and they hadn’t heard from him since. If she was gonna drag her father through all the tests she wanted to be sure he was losing his marbles and not just getting a bit older.

Max smiled some and gave a small laugh "Mmm you'd be a very stressed and unhappy man." She murmured before pulling away and going to put the groceries away

Hector frowned some at the mention of Sam and shook his head some "How should I know? The boy left ten years ago..." he muttered before waving her off "I don't want to talk about that anymore..." he muttered before rubbing at his eyes some "Come on Cecelia....lets go to bed." He mumbled before taking Carmen's hand thinking full and well that she was her mother at that point in time

She frowned and shook her head, “dad. Stop. I’m not your wife. I’m your daughter.” She reminded him slowly. “And it’s not even midday.” She sighed quietly, coaxing him to sit down again. “Dad I have to go home in a minute but I’m gonna make some appointments for us to go to cause I think we need to have a chat with the doctors. You’re worrying me.” She told him gently. “I hope they say it’s all good but we’re going to go and get you checked on.” She murmured.

He chuckled quietly, going to give her a hand. “You know if we wanted to settle down in this area… we would need a smaller place but we could still enjoy it.” She murmured.

Hector frowned and let go of her hand giving a small nod "Right...right..Sorry Carmen." He mumbled before going back to the couch. He frowned deeply at the mention of doctors and shook his head some "I don't need a damn doctor I'm fine! Doctor Franks said I was fine!" He yelled

Max smiled some and closed the fridge once she got the last of the groceries in "Are you wanting to move here and away from Finnland?" She asked as she made her way back over to him

She frowned and shook her head. “Dr. Franks is your buddy now. He’s older than you are and batshit crazy. I’m taking you to a proper doctor.” She told him seriously. “Dad please…. For my sanity.” She begged him quietly.

He shrugged and pulled her into his arms. “It’s warm here. And it’s a good life out by the beach…. Somewhere to think about the future and about possibly raising any children we have.” He murmured kissing her head.

Hector shook his head some "No Carmen! I don't need some Harvard educated doctor stealing all my money when he makes uo fake illnesses to get it!" He spat back at her before putting his head in his hands "I'm fine, I'm just an old man."

Max smiled happily and gave a small nod "It is very nice here, not as quiet as Finnland but still nice." She said softly before pecking his lips "I think it would be nice to raise a child here with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back