• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Jordan stood out at the barn tending to his favorite horse smiling softly as he fed her a treat "You are such a good girl Olive, yes you are." he said happily petting her a bit. He had had this horse for nearly 10 years now and she was definitely his favorite out of all he had, had. He had been running this farm for a little over 3 years now since his boss had fallen ill. He had known him since he was a kind, having been best friends with his daughter since grade school. Once he had finished school he went straight to working for Carmen's father and hadn't turned back. Though he had grown a bit distant from her since she had left for school in the city. He missed her terribly and everything in him regretted not telling her his true feelings before she had left.

Max sighed happily as she sat in the passenger seat of her significant other's car holding his hand some. They were currently on a month long vacation to Australia just because. Jasper was her everything and she was head over heels in love with the man. She had grown up in New York and stayed until she was about 20. Jumping from country to country with her savings she finally found herself left in Finnland without money. That was when she met Jasper, he had been her saving grace. Nearly 10 years later and they were beyond happy with one another. They were both against the idea of marriage for varying reasons but she was just happy that she found someone to spend her life with.

Carmen rolled her eyes a little as her fiancé looked around confused. “DONT panic. There is a Starbucks in town. We’re still in civilisation sweetheart. I wanna make a quick stop in at the yard. Someone I wanna see before we go to the house. They were making the move back not only for the wedding but also to be able to afford to live better. She missed the country too. The city was great but it’s not where her heart lay and she knew Pedro loved the country too so it would work. Once the school year started he’d be working at the local high school but she was excited. She pulled the truck into the yard and got out quietly, grinning over at Jordan sat on a bench in the shade with his lunch. “Hey stranger!” She called over to him

Jasper smiled tiredly and gave her hand a squeeze. “What’re you thinking about over there?” He asked her quietly, rubbing her hand with his thumb gently while they cruised down a highway. He had fallen head over heels for this woman very very quickly and he really wouldn’t have it any other way now. “Are you ready for the LA flight? Lest it’s gonna be shorter than the one from the uk.” He chuckled quietly knowing how much she hated flying

Pedro woke up from his small nap and went a bit wide eyed seeing they were already near their destination. Carmen had always been a fast driver but he hadn't realized she was this fast. He gave a small smile and squeezed her hand gently "Alright babe sounds good." He said softly as he watched her some. He loved her to death and was excited to start this new chapter of their lives together. Meeting her infront of his collegues class was one of the best things to happen in his life.

Jordan sat onna bench under a tree eating his usual sandwhich while he tried to cool down before his afternoon training. He went wide eyed when he heard Carmen's voice and nearly choked on his sandwhich when she came into view "Carmen?!" He yelled before he stood up and ran over to her "What are you doing here?!" He asked as he picked her up and spun her around.

Max smiled some and gave a small nod "Mhmmm it'll be nice to get back to the states." She said happily before sighing softly. She missed her home in New York, sometimes she even thought about going back, but the risk of getting caught was too great for her.

She grinned and held onto him excitedly, shaking her head once he set her down "The old man didn't say anything?" She asked him, rolling her eyes when he said no and she looked over to her truck, watching Pedro getting out "I'm moving back into town.... And... I'm getting married." She told him excitedly, showing him her engagement ring. Although she didn't speak to Jordan much anymore she would always count him as one of her very best friends, having known him since his family moved over to California from Australia and when he'd started coming to her Dad's yard to learn to ride the two of them had become inseparable up until the day she left for college.

Jasper smiled and kissed her knuckles "If you don't want to do Cali, we can change our minds once we get there but the weather is good for this time of year." He smiled. "I've always meant it when I say give me a destination and I'll take you." He murmured, glancing over at her momentarily before looking back at the road. She'd come into his life at the right time and he lived to make her happy these days.

Jordan shook his head as he placed her down and laughed a bit "Afraid not, he forgets little things sometimes." He murmured happily noticing the man stepping out of the car and raising an eyebrow. He went wide eyed feeling his heart drop when he heard her saying she was getting married but kept his face happy "Married?! Thats...thats amazing! Congratulations!" He said happily

Max shook her head and laughed happily "You spoil me too much." She said kissing his hand softly before looking out the window "No Cali is just fine." She said sweetly. She was absolutely head over heels for this man and couldn't wait to get back home with him, they had finally agreed on trying to start expanding their family.

She smiled wide and nodded "He was a professor at the college. Not mine but helped me out a lot with everything. "Pedge, this is Jordan... Jordan, this is Pedro." She smiled, going back to her fiancé and slipped her arm around his waist, smiling up at him while he introduced himself to Jordan. "We are gonna get going to our new place but I'll be down here tomorrow, told Dad I'd come help out over here over the summer some." She smiled and waved to Jordan again "I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled wide.

Jasper smiled and watched the road til they got back to their hotel and he parked up, heading inside with her. "You head on up love, I'll be right there, just got a couple quick phone calls to make." He told her, pecking her cheek as he walked away from herin the lobby, not wanting her to have to hear any of these conversations.

Jordan shook Pedro's hand as he walked up and gave a small nod "Nice to meet you, you're a lucky man getting a woman like her." He said happily before giving Carmen a small nod "Well then I'll see you tomorrow. I'll make sure to bring an extra sanwich just like we used to eat." He said giving a small laugh.

Max gave a small nod and gave him a quick peck on the lips before taking their bags upstairs. She layed down as she got into the room and sighed happily as she relaxed a bit.

Carmen smiled and headed out with Pedro to go to their new house and start to get settled for the night, excited to have seen him for the first time in years. “What do you wanna get for dinner?” She asked him quietly

Nasper eventually made it up to her and kissed her cheek as he got into bed behind her, pulling her into his arms. “Sorry, business calls.” He mumbled and kissed her head.

Pedro smiled some as they got to their new house quickly taking her inside "Mmm can I say you?" He asked raising an eyebrow and kissing her lovingly

Max cuddled in close to him giving a small nod "Everything okay?" She asked softly as she turned to face him cupping his face qs she watched him

He smiled and nodded. “Yeah it’s good sweetheart.” He murmured, letting his hands travel down to rest on her ass as he kissed her forehead. “I love you.” He murmured watching her.

carmen frowned some and shook her head. “I’ve just driven for eight hours baby, I don’t have any energy left.” She grumbled, kissing his cheek “Go find the door dash app and pick something. I’m gonna go call my dad.” She smiled.

Max smiled some at him and pecked his lips "Mmm I love you too." She murmured softly

Pedro pouted and groaned some "Fine, you're mine tomorrow though." He murmured trailing his lips down her neck before he went to pick something to eat

She smiled and nodded tiredly, giving his hand a squeeze and went to sit on the edge of the couch they had gotten delivered, dialling her father's number "Hey Dad.... I just wanted to call to let you know me and Pedge got to the house all safe. Told you I wouldn't kill him with my driving." She smiled. "Thanks again for getting the furniture set up for us the other day." She smiled. In part she had wanted to move back to be closer to her Dad now he was struggling a lot more, especially with her mother long gone before Carmen had ever left for college.

Jasper smiled and watched her tiredly, "Get some sleep, cause I'm not doing all the driving to the sirport." He told her quietly, "It's not gonna happen." He chuckled when she pouted at him, "You're gonna drive on a highway and you're gonna be fine." He smiled, kissing her nose then reached up to turn the lights off

Her dad smiled some as he heard his daughter on the phone "Oh its no problem baby girl. You'll have to bring this gentleman by so I can meet him." He murmured happily before he went into a bit of a coughing fit. He had been unwell for quite some time now but it was getting worse as the time passed.

Max pouted some but finally gave in and nodded a bit "Oh fine....I'll make sure to drive some of it." She murmured kissing him gently

She smiled tiredly. “I’ll be over with him tomorrow. You want me to pick anything up for you on my way? Oh I stopped by the yard and saw Jordan. You forgot to tell him I was coming home.” She murmured.

He chuckled quietly and pulled her in close, squishing her against him. “I love you.” He murmured. “Very very much. I’ll get you a coffee at the airport.” He chuckled quietly.

Her dad frowned a bit and sifhed heavily "I could have sworn I told him....we need juice, I keep running out some how. I don't drink it and yet somehow its always gone." He muttered shaking his head a bit

Max smiked happily and cuddled close to him again "I love you too Jasper." She said softly before she started to fall asleep

She smiled and shook her head. “I’ll get your juice dad. See you tomorrow.” She murmured and waited til he hung up then went to find Pedro, “hey, you pick dinner yet?” She asked, slipping her arms around him tightly.

Jon sat back in the meeting as he listened to the jobs being handed out and thinking about the past while he stared out the window.

Pedro smiled some as she came back into the room and nodded a bit "Yeah I did, your favorite place, and I got your order already placed."

Max sat on the plane that next morning holding Jasper's hand tightly as she took deep breaths to keep calm.

She smiled and swayed with him a little, smiling tiredly. “I love you. Very much so.” She smiled and kissed his nose.

He chuckled quietly, rubbing soothing circles. “The more you get yourself wound up the worse it’s gonna be.” He pointed out and glanced over at her from resding

Pedro smiled happily and gave a small nod "I love you too." He murmured holding her some keeping close to her "You are so gorgeous."

Max smiled some and nodded taking a deep breath "Right right." She said softly kissing him gently before closing her eyes

She smiled tiredly, swaying with him a little. “You’re too adorable. And sucking up is t gonna get you laid tonight honey.” She smiled, kissing his chin. “You wanna go out the sheets on the bed? I’ll get plates unboxed so we can eat properly.” She smiled.

“Get some sleep. You’ll be fine.” He promised quietly and gave her hand a squeeze, glancing down at his phone and frowning a little at the message on the screen about his debt being transferred and once he was stateside someone would contact him with more information.

Pedro pouted but kissed her cheek gently before giving a nod "Yeah sounds fine, keep am ear out for the door." He murmured before he went to their room and started to make up the bed

Tony made his way over to Jon a few hours later while in another meeting "Sorry to bother boss, Finnish bastard just landed. Caught him on security camer in LAX." He explained quietly to him before he stepped out

Jon looked over and nodded. “Find out what car he’s got. Get it tracked. He’s got one last warning so I’m gonna pay him a visit.” He muttered, sending him off and just leaned back sighing heavily.

she smiled some, putting the music on while they waited for food to arrive and she got most of the kitchen boxes unpacked and put away where she wanted them.

Tony gave a quick nod "Right boss." He murmured before he left quickly and went to set things up for Jon.

Pedro got the food once he heard the door "Babe come eat!" He called happily setting the food on their small coffee table

She headed in there and kissed his cheek tiredly, "Mmm... I love you... I know this has been a really big move especially for you so thank you." She murmured

Jasper yawned some as he took her hand gently, walking up to what was going to be the front door for their new place. They were renting a really nice house, close to the beach for days out and just in a nice area as they planned to be there long term, "You happy beautiful?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back