• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

she frowned and helped him out the horse away then followed him to the tack room and locked the door behind them. “I won’t argue. What you did was fucking selfish. And I wish you’d never said it out loud cause it’s all I can think of now…. Jordan I love you too… but you let me go and never came after me. And then you decide to tell me on my wedding day?!”

jon frowned and nodded, making a note to have him looked into. Ordinarily he would t care less what happened to Jasper but he still loved Mac and the person who had caused her this much pain would be brought to justice. He swore on it.

Max sighed heavily and blew her nose again before she got up to dump the left over milk in her bowl "I'll schedule a flight out of here for tomorrow, thank you for letting me stay here." She said softly before turning to leave.

Jordan followed her into the tack room and sighed heavily "You're right, and I'm sorry that I did that. I never planned on telling you. I knew my shot had been lost, but I decided to drink my heart break away. It led to me doing what I did. I know I can't take it back but Carmen please know that I am truely sorry for it." He told her sincerly hoping she would believe him

She frowned and watched him carefully. “Did you mean it?” She asked him, stepping closer to him.

Jon shook his head. “Hey, no you aren’t going anywhere til I know it’s safe… I’ll work this out then you never have to see me again but I’m not letting you disappear when you miggg be in danger.”

Jordan looked at her a bit confused before giving a nod "Yes of course I meant it. Carmen I've been in love with you since we were kids. I was just too chicken to ever tell you." He finally admitted.

Max frowned more and turned to look at him "I'm not in danger, I have nothing to do with Jasper's business. Everything would go to his partners not me.."

He shook his head "Are you sure?" He asked her. "At least... At least wait til the will is read and you can confirm that before you leave here... I can't have you in danger. I won't allow it and if I have to hogtie you to the guest room then i will." He told her seriously.

Carmen frowned but soon nodded and closed the space between them with one step, pushing him against the boxes hard enough he fell to sit down before crashiing her lips to his with desperation.

Max frowned and sighed heavily giving a small nod "Alright....what, what did you do with his body?" She asked softly letting a few tears fall as she thought about how he looked in her arms.

Jordan grunted softly as she pushed him down looking at her confused. However, when she crashed her lips on his he quickly reacted letting his hands rest on her hips. The kiss was desperate and rough, both of them too entranced to realize how wrong it was.

She moaned quietly against his lips, having imagined what they’d feel like for years and it was better than she could have ever thought, keeping it up for another few minutes with him before pulling away and swallowing hard. “I shouldn’t have done that… im so sorry.” She told him quickly.

Jon frowned some. “We haven’t done anything yet. I have men watching the house. We’re giving it another three hours then they’re gonna have your cleaner go round and call the cops.” He explained to her.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright." She said quietly before running a hand through her hair "I'm going to go lay down." She mumbled before quickly walking off

Jordan held her close as they continued groaning softly against her. He had pictured this moment for years and it felt incredible. Once she pulled back he panted softly watching her some "Shit.." he muttered as he watched her still keeping his hands firmly on her hips

She frowned and bit down hard on her lip. “I’ve fucked up…” she whimpered, looking at him. “I always said one day you’d be the end of me.” She laughed a little, sinking down to straddle his waist. “I love my husband…. But he was never my dream plan…. I didn’t think I’d ever get my dream plan so I settled for him…. My dream plan was you Jordan. Always has been.” She explained.

He just nodded and watched her go, sending one of his men an instruction to go back to the house again and check up on those keeping an eye on it

Jordan held her close to him and took a shaky breath before laughing softly "Do you know how long I have wanted to hear you say that?" He asked quietly before pushing some hair from her face "So what do we do?"

Max came back out a bit later and frowned seeing Jon wandering around in boxers and a t-shirt "Don't you think putting pants on would be better with guests around?"

She shook her head and frowned, lightly knocking her forehead against his. “I don’t know…. I can’t have both of you. At least not for long….” She mumbled.

he turned and raised an eyebrow shaking his head. “Nothing you ain’t seen before.” He chuckled. “And for your information my jeans are in the drier, I’ve come down to collect them.” He pointed out.

Jordan nodded some "Yeah that is very true...look I'm not going to push you towards anything. This decision needs to be yours alone and I will respect whatever you choose." He explained quietly just staring at her some

Max rolled her eyes giving a very soft laugh "Surreee." She murmured before sitting on the couch "Is today an off day for you? I seem to remember you barely being home when you were lower ranked. From what I heard you're a captain now right?"

She frowned some and shook her head, still holding onto him. “I don’t want to lose you. Not now. Not ever.” She whimpered quietly.

He grabbed his trousers out the dryer and put them on before going back to the kitchen. “I don’t have off days anymore. But I do get to work from home. Which right now is the west coast.” He told her quietly.

Max gave a small nod and watched him a bit "I see; looks like the life has been treating you well material-wise. How is your family?" she asked softly

Jordan held her tight to him and shook his head softly "You won't lose me, I'll be your friend still if you wish to make things work with Pedro. I know for a fact I can't go years without talking to you again." he said softly

She frowned and shook her head "I can't .... I need to go Jordan I'm so sorry." She told him quickly and rushed out the door, taking off in her car and driving out of town for a while, finding an old spot they used to go to all the time just to get away from their lives to think, sitting their in her car until it got dark. Several missed calls from both Pedro and Jordan left on her phone but she made the decision to head back to home

Jon shrugged a little and smiled at her "I don't think that you think the material stuff is making me happy." He muttered "They're fine. Mom passed a few years ago but we're all kind of getting on with our lives again. She missed you y'know." He told her, "She was the worst off about you just disappearing like you did."n He muttered. His family had loved Max from the day he brought her home and all through their lives together she'd become a daughter his mother had never had. "She got sick though... Not to do with the job." He muttered.

Pedro was worried sick when she had finally gotten home. He had even called Jordan to ask if she had been at the yard to which he said that she had helped a bit but left hours ago. He was getting ready to go out and search when her car pulled into the drive way. He rushed straight over to her and hugged her protectively "Where have you been?!"

Max frowned a bit as she listened to him and gave a small nod "I always loved your family...especially your mother. I'm sorry for your loss Jon." She said sincerly to him before giving a small sigh. His family had taken her in after her father passed from the business and her mother left once the money had run out. They had taken her in as their own and it hurt her just as much to leave them behind as it did to leave Jon.

Carmen frowned as he collided with her and she just slipped her arms around him tightly, "I'm sorry, I got sidetracked while I was out of town.... I don't... I didn't mean to be gone that long." She mumbled, burying her face against his shoulder, "I'm sorry babe." She mumbled.

Jon shrugged a little and leaned back. "It's been a while by now." HE sighed a little, getting up when his phone ran with a number from one of his associates, speaking to them privately before going back to see her. "Cleaner for the place found the body... Cops and ambulance have just arrived.

Pedro pulled back only a little bit and looked at her with concern "Just call or text okay? Or pick up the phone. God Carmen I was so scared." He said quietly before kissing her forehead "I'll call Jordan, let him know you came home. He sounded concerned too."

Max looked up when he came back into the room and nodded wiping her eyes from the fresh tears "I know....they just called me....I....I have to go and talk with them." She whimpered before bursting into tears again "What do I tell them?"

Jon frowned and shook his head, stepping closer to her and pulling her into his arms out of habit, "You're going to tell them mostly the truth. That you and him were planning on heading back to Finland... But that at the last minute you both decided to stay in the US a little longer. You came to see me, an old friend, about a few things after an argument the two of you had and you've been here since, assuming he's giving you the silent treatment." HE told her gently.

Carmen frowned and gave his hand a squeeze, heading towards the house with him, heading inside and going straight up towards the shower so she could clean up and get into bed.

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly before she hid her face in his chest and squeezed him tight before sobbing "Will you come with me? I don't want to be with someone I don't know."

Pedro sighed heavily sending a text to Jordan letting him know she made it home before he made his way to bed.

Jon nodded and frowned, holding her tightly, feeling sick to his stomach about seeing her this upset. It had ben a long time but ut was bringing back a lot of bad memories.

For six weeks Carmen had chosen Pedro over Jordan and she was trying to keep him at arms length but it hadn't stopped her from missing him like crazy and she'd spent the morning riding a few of the horses, cleaning off her tack in the barn when she heard the door open and close behind her, turning to see him standing there looking desperate "Hey.. everythign okay?" She'd been trying her best to act normal around him, to try and get them into the swing of things being just friends after all the confessions.

Max took deep breaths and nodded softly "Okay.." she whispered before pulling back and wiping her eyes "Jeez still an emotional mess like before huh?"

Jordan saw Carmen that day shakimg his head some. He had tried his best to avoid her and get om with his life. Even went one a few dates with a woman, but they just solidified Carmen was the only woman for him. He followed her to the barn and closed the door behind him once inside "I can't do this Carmen....after what happened...that kiss...you can't tell me you didn't feel that spark. I've been trying so hard to get over you but I can't. Carmen I'll wait for you to leave or shit I'll be a side piece if you want. If it means I get you some way I'll do it." He tells her quickly before she can say anything.

She frowned and sat down on one of the boxes, rubbing at her face. “I … Jordan I don’t know if I want to leave Pedro yet or if I ever will and I don’t want to drag you along. Or hurt him.” She told him frowning.

He smiled sadly at her. “And you haven’t aged a day.” He murmured, kissing her head and went to get her some tissues.

Jordan frowned softly as he listened to her "Carmen I.....god I've been trying. Shit even the friends thing I was trying, but I can't get you out of my mind. I can't get that kiss out of my mind. I love you, I love you more than anything in this world."

Max laughed some and gave a small smile "Now I know you're lying." She said before taking a tissue and thanking him before she blew her nose.

She frowned a little and sighed quietly, "I need to go see my Dad this afternoon... But after that I'll pop over to your house." She told him quietly, "We can talk then." She told him quietly, brushing past him gently and finished up a few bits around the yard before heading over to see her Dad.

Jon smiled and gave her shoulder a squeeze, "Nuh unh." He smiled, nheading off to give her some nprivacy until she was ready to head out for the station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back