• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

She nodded and frowned “so many.” She told him, still holding onto him and eventually let go so he could finish putting the horse away and they could go get some food, “I’m ready to go back to bed.” She mumbled, yawning some.

he pushed back on her at the same time he was holding her tightly to him, kissing her desperately and eventually pulled up just to check with her. “Wait wait… are you gonna regret this later?” He asked her frowning. “Cause I don’t want you doing something stupid and blaming me.”

Max gave a small laugh as he pulled back giving a small nod "I realize now that you are the one I need in my life Jon. I love you, and I don't regret this." she murmured before kissing him deeply again.

Jordan chuckled softly and got his horse put away before he left with her "Why don't we get some food, then head back to the hotel to eat." he murmured

Carmen nodded and smiled, getting in her tiptoes and pecking his lips. “Mmm good job.” She murmured, taking his hand and leaving with him, never once thinking about all the cameras around the place because it was being broadcast to tv for this competition.

He smiled a little, pulling her in close again and kissed her softly. “Ibe missed you so much.” He murmured, about to get the rest of her stuff and leave his old office when he heard cars pulling up, glancing out the window and seeing blacked out windows, “get down.” He told her quickly, pushing her with him to get on the floor, rolling to hover over her as the people outside started shooting up the windows

Jordan smiled happily as he walked out with her placing his hand on her lower back. He hadn't even thought about the cameras in the place all he had his sights on was her.

Max smiled softly at him and gave a small nod "I've missed you too." She said softly but frowned when he pushed her onto the ground "What the hell-" she was soon shut her mouth when she heard the shots ring through the windows

She spent the night enjoying the hotel with him and feeling more than a little relieved that her Dad's nurse hadn't phoned once about an issue he'd had. They headed back the next day to load up the trailer and start heading home again, enjoying the peace and quiet that they were getting and the time alone together that seemed so rare these days but she left him to it ocne they arrived at the yard in the afternoon and she headed out, taking her car home and going straight inside to start cleaning up whatever Pedro hadn't had a chance to, not expecting him to be home yet.

Jon grunted a little as he felt a little bit of glass nick the back of his neck but he was otherwise okay and once the tires screeched away he jumped up, rushing out there and firing shots back at them, trying to read the number plate, heading back inside, "Who did he piss off? Cause if they'd been after you or me they would have finished the damn job," He muttered, more than a little pissed that she had even been aimed at because of anything Jasper had done. He figured Jasper himself would have blown a gasket about it

Pedro frowned softly when he heard the door open. He sighed heavily as he walked out seeing her cleaning up "You're home early." He mumbled giving a kiss to her cheek

Max stayed down as he ran out and gave a heavy sigh. She shook her head as he came back in "I don't know Jon....everyone loved Jasper." She explained before frowning as she remembered someone "Peter....he..he and Jasper has a falling out a few years ago."

She turned and smiled nodding "Yeah, I left the yard grooms to sort out getting everything put away and the truck cleaned... You survive the weekend? Didn't just eat waffles did you?" She asked him, leaning back against the counter and watched him. "You okay? I wasn't expecting you to be home yet either."

Jon frowned and watched her "Peter who? A first name is not very helpful." He muttered, "What kind of falling out?" He asked her, getting his phone out to get his guys on the job

Pedro nodded a bit "Yeah went home early....wasn't uh...wasn't feeling too good." He saif frowning a bit before going to make himself a drink

Max frowned more as she thought harder on it "Franzen...Peter Franzen. They were close friends at one point. I think Jasper said Peter tried stealing something from him." She explained

He frowned and gave them the name "I need you to think really hard about what that thing was that he tried to steal... Cause if it's that important, that could be why he is dead." He told her as gently as he could

Carmen frowned "You want me to do you some chicken soup? The matzo stuff?" She asked him, rubbing his back a little "Pedro?" She frowned as she saw him hunched over a little, staring at his glass of water "What's wrong?" He wouldn't have been watching the competition... But a lot of his students would have been seeing as a lot of his students were also clients at the yard

Pedro listened to her as he stared at his glass of water shaking his head a bit "I can't - how long?" He asked frowning when she questioned what he meant finally looking over at her a losing it "How long have you been with him?!" He yelled.

Max shook her head some and let a few tears fall "He was skimming money from the business I think. Look Jon I was serious when I told you he kept me out of his affairs." She explained

She froze when she heard him and felt her mouth go dry, staring stupidly at him for a minute before responding. “Since we got back from the honeymoon…. It wasn’t supposed to happen like this… he came to me on our wedding day and told me everything. And I tried so hard to ignore it and not care but I couldn’t. I… I love him Pedro. I was going to be picking up divorce papers tomorrow to serve you with…. I’m so sorry.” She whimpered, discreetly dialling Jordan’s number when pedro started screaming at her and she got scared, so that he could hear what was happening.

He frowned and pulled her in close. “Hey hey, it’s alright I got you yeah… do you know anyone who would probably know more?” He asked her much more gemtlt
When he saw how upset she was getting.

Pedro frowned when she said after the honeymoon shaking his head more "I was just a replacement wasn't I?! I should gave known..I saw the way your eyes lit up with him. You know what fucking hurts the worst?! I gave up everything for you! EVERYTHING! And what do I get? One of my students coming to me a showing me a photo of you two together thats been swarming around the school. I'm a fucking joke! Why did you even say yes at the altar?! Why did you even agree to marry me?!" He yelled feeling tears freely stream down his face

Max shook her head some as she burried her head in his chest "Maybe Alex Ludwig. He was a mutual friend but I only met him I think once." She explained

She frowned and shook her head. “Whether you want to believe it or now, I never wanted to hurt you. I couldn’t lie to myself snymore though. I was avoiding him for ages after we got back and I tried real hard to ignore it. Because I do love you. But Jordan was the one that got away… I’m sorry.” She whimpered. This was the last thing she wanted to happen for him. He’d never deserved any of it. “I won’t bother unpacking… I’ll… I should go.” She mumbled, slipping past him to get her keys and bags, going back to her car and straight back down to the yard.

Jon nodded and gave them
The other name to have his people track them down. “Let’s get back to the hotel then start thinking about going home.” He murmured, kissing her head and held her tightly close.

Pedro shook his head more as he watched her "Yeah...yeah you should go." He muttered before he let her go.

Jordan was yelling on the phone when he heard voice once he got outside "Carmen?! Carmen are you okay? Whats going on?" He asked having not heard the end of the conversation about her leaving

Max nodded softly clinging to him some "What if they know where we are Jon? What if they're following us?" She asked quietly

She frowned and shook her head bursting into tears. “I’ve broken him. Oh god Jordan I’ve hurt him so bad.” She whimpered holding onto him tightly. “He knows about us.” She told him, trying to calm down as she wrapped her arms around him tightly

He shook his head. “They took off pretty fast. I don’t know that they even saw us in here in the first place.” He muttered.

Jordan held her close to him frowning when he saw Pedro staring at them through the window "Come on...lets go." He said softly

Max gave a small nod and gathered the things she needed before leaving with her "We still need to see the attorney."

She just nodded and took her bags into her car, following him back to his place, parking behind his truck and got out frowning. “ I never wanted to hurt him.” She mumbled , holding onto Jordan tightly.

Jon modded. “I know but that’s tomorrow morning and it’s a quick one before our flight. That’s all.” He promised as ge drove them back to the hotel holding her hand

Jordan nodded softly as he guided her into his place "I know babe, its going to be okay." He said softly kissing the top of her head gently as he tried to calm her down

Max gave a small nod and followed him out giving a heavy sigh. As they got to the hotel she was still a bit on edge looking over every car worried about getting shot at again.

Jon frowned, pulling up outside the hotel, “would you stop worrying.” He murmured getting out with her to make his way into the hotel, “no one is coming after us, it will only be-“ reaching for her hand when he heard screeching brakes again and this time he turned around in time to hear two gunshots ring out, falling back against the wall of the building as they sped off again, hearing max screaming his name before he looked down, blood seeping through his shirt already from two different spots.

She just nodded and held onto him as they made their way into his house, placing her suitcases in the hallway for now and taking her shoes off before she let him take her to the couch.

Max frowned as she heard breaks screeching in the parking lot. She screamed when she saw the bullets hit Jon and quickly rushed to him putting pressure to his wounds "Jon?! Jon!" She screamed trying to keep him awake while a hotel worker came out to see what happened and called an ambulance.

Jordan pulled her close to him on the couch and just held her in silence. He sighed heavily kissing the side of her head gently trying to soothe her the best he could.

he was trying to stay awake for her but he was in so much pain and it wasn’t much longer that he had passed out and lay against the wall looking worse by the second. It was clear now that no one wanted them digging around the old offices.

She frowned and just held him tighter. “I can’t blame anyone except myself.” She mumbled.

Max whimpered before yelling for the worker to get some towels while she continued to put pressure on Jon's wounds.

Jordan sighed heavily and shook his head some "Listen this is on us both. Especially me for creating this mess essentially."

By the time the medics got there he was barely breathing and they quickly worked on being able to move him, getting all the information from max before letting her ride in the back when she explained he couldn’t understand the language anyway

she sighed a little and just looked up at him. “Let’s just get a pizza. I don’t want to think about this anymore.” She mumbled, pecking his cheek and got up to go get changed.

Max sat in the ambulance holding his hand letting tears fall "Please save him..." she said quietly to the nurses as she watched him.

Jordan nodded and kissed her cheek "Alright, Dominos?" He asked softly before pulling up the website on his phone

She nodded and yawned a little, coming back down in one of his shirts and some sleep shorts.

Jon came to hours later in pain and groaning a little looking over at Max confused. “So…. You might have been right.” He grunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back